Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers (6882 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization And Jamb Errors / Nysc Updates.....2018 Batch B Mobilization Has Commenced / Please When Is Nysc 2018 Batch B Mobilization? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
kcy:

D portal still accept my mat no for reg
Really? N u ve registered successfully? Wow, i dnt really hav d explanation for that, probably a glitch in their system, but you can find out more abt dis situation from nysc themselves, their contact lines should be on their site at www.nysc.gov.ng
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by charlito94(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tolams16:
As we all know the time table for NYSC 2017 batch B has been released, and its only a matter of days before pcm's are been called to answer the clarion call and to serve their fathers land, However many of us have questions on registration, camp requirements, the best states to serve, how to get a very good ppa, how to optimize your service year maximally, including tips that enables you to spend less and save more. So this is a platform where every PCM can come and ask any question pertaning to service from A-Z, so we employ those that have already served, thos that re serving and even pcm's that have helpful answers and information to help those that re cleuless and have a whole bunch of questins to ask. Thank you.

how do i get my call-up letter
from school or online?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by frank1k: 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
Please how does one know the stream he or she falls into?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Austinkoko1: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
Discount dey oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Corpers We

Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Austinkoko1: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
charlito94:

from school or online?

u get it online

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
charlito94:

from school or online?
If you paid the 3k, you can print it online, it would be sent to you. But if you did not pay, you can go to your school to go and collect it.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by charlito94(m): 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tolams16:

If you paid the 3k, you can print it online, it would be sent to you. But if you did not pay, you can go to your school to go and collect it.

Thanks
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Rep01: 3:25am On Nov 01, 2017
Easy way to make money...just register, click the d Link below and register and start making your money..
http://bytyredrtela.win/9143138189290/?rstr=112

Thanks, help others.
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by abdulsemiu02(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
Is there any criteria being used for stream selection? Or What are signs that one is in the first stream. I registered on the second day, my call up is 203513
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by makaveli902: 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
Pls when is the next batch coming up?
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2017
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by CuteMaro(m): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
I am using a NECO result and i have an issue with date of birth which was wrongly uploaded. How do i go about this? Please i need help urgently.
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by kingNovak: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Trottle:

Thanks a lot Sir and have a nice weekend!
i received a text from NYSC yesterday that my picture was not clear and that i needed to recapture off-white background. I think your friend needs to recapture
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by African101(m): 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
Obtain your Medical fitness report in OOUTH Ogun state @ cheaper price.
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by jidexpet(m): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
I want to apply for change of Date of Birth but I don't understand how waec verification pin can be obtain
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by heykims(m): 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
Are we to print the green card coloured or black/white will do?
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
To prospective corps members,
You can get posted to any state of your choice(Excluding your State of Origin) contact me on 08086143951

https://www.nairaland.com/4142502/nysc-posting-redeployment-preferred-state

Redeployment is also available for serving Corp Members to any of your choice states(Excluding your State of Origin)
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Yhemit(m): 3:38am On Nov 06, 2017
frank1k:
Please how does one know the stream he or she falls into?

boss u never answer dx one o
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 10:27am On Nov 06, 2017
abdulsemiu02:
Is there any criteria being used for stream selection? Or What are signs that one is in the first stream. I registered on the second day, my call up is 203513
I dont really know the criteria for choosing streams, but i am guessing registering early like on d first or second day is part of tge factors.
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2017
abdulsemiu02:
I dont really know the criteria for choosing streams, but i am guessing registering early like on d first or second day is part of the factors.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by dominicnuel1: 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pls house I need ur help. I jus finished my registration now n I saw dat all States have been allotted n I wasn't able to chose my preferred state n I was not also able to make payment. Pls will I still be able to go with batch B? Pls did anyone experience something similar or any advice pls help
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by otacheric: 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
seriously i tire ... no state to choose from . making payment na war.
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pls i dont really have all d answers to d questions being asked here, Pls those dat hav served before, those dat re serving ,and prospective corp members that can provide help and answers to others should please help out. Thank you.
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
makaveli902:
Pls when is the next batch coming up?
The next batch will be in 2018, and that will be 2018 batch A, So that will start when the the current 2017 batch A finishes in 2018. I dont really know exactly when but am thinking nxt year febuary or march.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Yhemit:

boss u never answer dx one o
Is ur question (1)how does one know which stream he/she ll be posted to, or (2)how does one know the stream he/she is posted to. If ur quest. Is no (1) then i dont really know, but if its (2) Then if you re giving call up later this nov. den u re for stream 1 but if dnt receive call up later den i guess you re not. Besides everyinformation about your posting ll be in ur call up later.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
dominicnuel1:
Pls house I need ur help. I jus finished my registration now n I saw dat all States have been allotted n I wasn't able to chose my preferred state n I was not also able to make payment. Pls will I still be able to go with batch B? Pls did anyone experience something similar or any advice pls help
Bro this issue is completely for NYSC to resolve, So my advice is to try and get their working lines on their site to call them or follow dem on twitter @nysc_ng and relay ur complain. Also if you re able to resolve d issue N register before 11.59pm 12th nov. Then you will go with this batchB. But if you re not able to successfully register then you will be going with the next year batch. So if you want to go with dis batch B den ll hav to choose from the states available n forget abt ur own state of preference
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
heykims:
Are we to print the green card coloured or black/white will do?
I believe the coloured is preferrable

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
kingNovak:
i received a text from NYSC yesterday that my picture was not clear and that i needed to recapture off-white background. I think your friend needs to recapture
Well i believe he ll be noted also if nysc needs him to recapture, just as they notified u. So when he is notified he can simply go to d cafe to recapture N update his profile.
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
jidexpet:
I want to apply for change of Date of Birth but I don't understand how waec verification pin can be obtain
Sorry bro i dont know how dis can be done. But you can visit any cafe in ur area, that is doing NYSC registration and explain to them, am sure they re already familiar with dis type of issue.
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
CuteMaro:
I am using a NECO result and i have an issue with date of birth which was wrongly uploaded. How do i go about this? Please i need help urgently.
Sorry bro i dont know how dis can be done. But you can visit any cafe in ur area, that is doing NYSC registration and explain to them, am sure they re already familiar with dis type of issue.
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Fayoski: 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tolams16:

the Waec verification pin can only be purchased in first bank plc at the rate of #300.
after that proceed with your correction.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by dominicnuel1: 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tolams16:

Bro this issue is completely for NYSC to resolve, So my advice is to try and get their working lines on their site to call them or follow dem on twitter @nysc_ng and relay ur complain. Also if you re able to resolve d issue N register before 11.59pm 12th nov. Then you will go with this batchB. But if you re not able to successfully register then you will be going with the next year batch. So if you want to go with dis batch B den ll hav to choose from the states available n forget abt ur own state of preference
I tried contacting them on twitter dey re nt replying also no States is showing at all. its saying all states have been allocated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers / Lost Nysc Id Card / PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.