Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) (24851 Views)

Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts / Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) by Allwility: 9:35am On Oct 20, 2017

Oh Lord, this is so gross. I think the greater evil here is the police doing naff about the neighbor that molested kid.

Lots of people need to do jail terms for this BS.
Re: Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) by Bigsteveg(m): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2017
wolesmile:
Let's put the issue at hand aside first.
So when I suspect my child has committed an abominable act, I can't discipline the child in peace again, abi? That is how violence is on the increase in Oyinboland now. Child right, that eventually leads to privilege abuse.
Now to the issue at hand
That person that saw the said neighbour while molesting the child and failed to report it on time should also be charged with accessory after the fact. How can you know about the defilement of a 3year old and not report it immediately?
Suspect that a child rape someone.
Do u know that's a grievous offence, rape is not a good thing.
It's either he commit the act or not, which one is suspect again? People like you burn innocent people first before asking what happened.

2 Likes

Re: Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) by hitalkonline: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2017
4 Reasons Why Super Eagles Can Win The 2018 World Cup In Russia (No. 2 Is So True)

https://hitalkonline..com.ng/2017/10/must-read-4-reasons-why-super-eagles.html
Re: Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) by Ziggyduben(m): 9:59am On Oct 20, 2017
Papa, mama, 2 daughters & 2 grandchildren inside 1room. Which kind poverty b this na? cry cry cry
Re: Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) by dljbd1(m): 10:02am On Oct 20, 2017
I know how it feels being beaten for an offense you didn't commit. I pity the boy sha

Please note that my case was nothing close to this Ooo. It was just a case of stolen meat abeg. grin

Thanks
Re: Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) by mallamabdul25: 10:25am On Oct 20, 2017
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DISCIPLINE AND ABUSE
wolesmile:
So when I suspect my child has committed an abominable act, I can't discipline the child in peace again, abi? That is how violence is on the increase in Oyinboland now. Child right, that eventually leads to privilege abuse.
Now to the issue at hand
That person that saw the said neighbour while molesting the child and failed to report it on time should also be charged with accessory after the fact. How can you know about the defilement of a 3year old and not report it immediately?

2 Likes

Re: Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) by antyokya: 10:47am On Oct 20, 2017
free2ryhme:

If only condom was used

Waste of a sperm

Bro I hail o. Instead of keeping the child, they kept the placenta and buried the child.
Re: Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) by watchwoman(f): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2017
wolesmile:
Now to the issue at hand
Just take a look at what you wrote and ask yourself deep down whether it makes sense
Do you melt out punishment on someone based on mere suspicions? is that not one of the ills of Jungle Justice where many innocent lives have been lost?
Even in criminal trials ,the judge doesn't convict a person unless it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt.
So you my dear, have made no sense.

1 Like

Re: Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2017
The child looks well fed so maybe this is not a case of maltreatment. Where was he when another boy was molesting his baby sis
Re: Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) by IamPere(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2017
Pidgin2:
The child looks well fed so maybe this is not a case of maltreatment. Where was he when another boy was molesting his baby sis

Plss o.. maltreatment is different from malnutrition nd ehm if such a thing happens to u, dey shld turtore your brothers too for not being there abi
Re: Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) by orobs93(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2017
It is even right for 100 offenders to go free than to convict one innocent person for a crime he or she did not commit
Re: Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) by brandonobi(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2017
modelmike7:
I'm happy he's vindicated.
Nothing as painful to a kid as wrong accusations.
nothing as painful to any one
Re: Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2017
brandonobi:
nothing as painful to any one
Yu are right too.
Re: Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2017
watchwoman:

Just take a look at what you wrote and ask yourself deep down whether it makes sense
Do you melt out punishment on someone based on mere suspicions? is that not one of the ills of Jungle Justice where many innocent lives have been lost?
Even in criminal trials ,the judge doesn't convict a person unless it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt.
So you my dear, have made no sense.
Thanks for this my dear sister.
I was shocked to read that rubbish from him also.
Some people type without reasoning.
Re: Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 20, 2017
IamPere:

Plss o.. maltreatment is different from malnutrition nd ehm if such a thing happens to u, dey shld turtore your brothers too for not being there abi

Am I a toddler? Try to use your reasoning faculty next time
Re: Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) by IamPere(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

Am I a toddler? Try to use your reasoning faculty next time

Lol.. you obviously didn't use yours before making your first statement. The kid is innocent and was treated unjustly, you're asking where he was like he is an accomplice to the crime or its his fault his sister was molested
Re: Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) by GavelSlam: 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
FFR
Re: Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) by mechanics(m): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Wicked people, next time she will verify any complaints well.
Re: Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) by afolabiola58(m): 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
uncastable2odd:
join my daily 2 odds ..N1,000/week subscription..I guarantee you at least 5 wins in 7 stakes..drop your no.let me add you to my group
Go and get a life dude... This one you're living is pathetic
Re: Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
wolesmile:
Now to the issue at hand

I can't believe u typed this.Even with ur cool dp ,u typed this nonsense. How can u suspect a child and then run Into hasty conclusions. Am sure u av never been accused wrongly before.Even if u forget anything, don't forget what happened to the ALUU 4.
Re: Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) by bedfordking: 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

what kind of question is that?
Re: Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) by Henri8: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Please hand them over to us for torture.
Re: Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) by wolesmile(m): 12:16am On Oct 21, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

I can't believe u typed this.Even with ur cool dp ,u typed this nonsense. How can u suspect a child and then run Into hasty conclusions. Am sure u av never been accused wrongly before.Even if u forget anything, don't forget what happened to the ALUU 4.
Are you sure you understood what you read in the OP at all? I know the 9 year old didn't commit the crime. But didn't you read the part where a neighbour said it was another neighbour that molested the child? Go back and read the story. This time, carefully.
Re: Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:21am On Oct 21, 2017
wolesmile:
Are you sure you understood what you read in the OP at all? I know the 9 year old didn't commit the crime. But didn't you read the part where a neighbour said it was another neighbour that molested the child? Go back and read the story. This time, carefully.

Pls go back, read and assimilate.when you and the op bear children,and u discover any uncertainty you are free to maltreat ur kids based on a mere suspicion without proper investigation.And mind u,I understood every inch of the matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead Inside Church In Rivers State (Photo) / My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. / NDLEA Raids Osun Illicit Drug Party Tagged Unholy Alliance, Arrests Organisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.