Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

How Can I Sell And Receive Money Online As A Nigerian. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Sell And Receive Money Online As A Nigerian. (497 Views)

Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer / Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Sell And Receive Money Online As A Nigerian. by branhampaul: 10:48am On Oct 19, 2017
Paypal won't allow Nigerians receive money, so pls can you suggest any other alternative for me..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Sell And Receive Money Online As A Nigerian. by 2017hen: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2017
Still On...

Re: How Can I Sell And Receive Money Online As A Nigerian. by 2017hen: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2017
Still On.....

Re: How Can I Sell And Receive Money Online As A Nigerian. by greatnaija01: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2017
bitcoin is the best n fastest way
payoneer is also good
neteller is also very good
skrill is hard....

I ADVISE U TO USE BITCOIN
Re: How Can I Sell And Receive Money Online As A Nigerian. by branhampaul: 11:10am On Oct 19, 2017
greatnaija01:
bitcoin is the best n fastest way payoneer is also good neteller is also very good skrill is hard....
I ADVISE U TO USE BITCOIN
pls, how does bitcoin works?
Re: How Can I Sell And Receive Money Online As A Nigerian. by greatnaija01: 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
you open a bitcoin wallet.
fund it.... get the person's wallet to whom you wish to send cash to and send the equivalent to the person and the person meets bitcoin exchanges online and gets it in NAIRA straight to their account.

CHECK google to see the greatness of bitcoin... and its rising speed. 1Bitcoin = $5500 and its rising daily

branhampaul:
pls, how does bitcoin works?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Sell And Receive Money Online As A Nigerian. by Zdoh(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163

(1) (Reply)

Table Water Packaging Machine & Business Guide / Own Your Travels Agency Today!!! / Food Prices Crash To Give Nigerians A December To Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.