Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos (37795 Views)

Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) / Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan / Badirat Olaitan Ajoke Adeyemi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Chai! This old man dey chop better thing o
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by Makanjuola89: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
StrongandMighty:
Beautiful woman
This is make up not natural beauty
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by Wumiajokeade: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
This olori be forming slay queen online, with nothing upstairs,no humanitarian services done by them,no pet project nothing nothing unlike their Ife queen counterparts,this one got no sense than bleaching up Nd down.. Smh

1 Like

Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by Fhowe: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
trouble will stay on its own some people will go and meet trouble why do i have a bad feeling this will back fire learn to keep your personal life off the internet
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by ufuosman(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nice make up
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by Fhowe: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
these days think twice before you put your gf picture on your dp before you will hear what will ruin your entire week or year sef .#whatyoudontknowdoesnothurtyou#
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by drealmydas: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
mimyselfai:
Hello Olori, can you swear that the children belong to the aged Alaafin with his 'succumbed' rod?

Dumb comment
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by Funkybabee(f): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
eh eh so she done born
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by sladimeji(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
dis small girl takin plunges from our ancestor ...continue
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by Caracta(f): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Everybody screaming 'bleaching' up and down. Can't somebody be naturally light-skinned again? I don't understand how you guys spot 'bleachers'. And I'm not just talking about this Olori.

I do not envy light-skinned girls at all. To some Nigerians, heavily-pancaked light-skinned girl with filtered photos has bleached her skin.
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by Smooyis(m): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
mimyselfai:
Hello Olori, can you swear that the children belong to the aged Alaafin with his 'succumbed' rod?
No beefing, the children really resemble the Alaafin.
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by petitejolie(f): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
wow! u mean she sleeps with DAT old man?/cute kids anyway
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by GoldNiagara(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Wumiajokeade:
This olori be forming slay queen online, with nothing upstairs,no humanitarian services done by them,no pet project nothing nothing unlike their Ife queen counterparts,this one got no sense than bleaching up Nd down.. Smh

Swap the roles and let me know how you will feel, if your post has been hurled at you.
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by GoldNiagara(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
petitejolie:
wow! u mean she sleeps with DAT old man?/cute kids anyway

No the kids were delivered by cranes.
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by Pidginwhisper: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
mimyselfai:
You fit swear say you get sens??

Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by JaffyJoe(m): 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Omo see paint for face shocked .Girls stay thinking we find excessive plastering of their faces attractive.
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by Talkwell: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
win2kwire:
STOP PROMOTING POLYGAMY, IT IS A PRIMITIVE AND BACKWARD PRACTICE THAT SHOULD BE ABOLISHED AND MADE ILLEGAL!

What is backward in it?
Or it's cos some foreigner said so?
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by awo666(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
win2kwire:
STOP PROMOTING POLYGAMY, IT IS A PRIMITIVE AND BACKWARD PRACTICE THAT SHOULD BE ABOLISHED AND MADE ILLEGAL!
why should you say polygamy is a backward practice. you are being personalistic and as well ethnocentric in your views. anybody have right to the way they want to live their lives as far as they don't disturb yours.
#freedom
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by DJMCOTTY(m): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Remind me pls, alaafin of Oyo no be dat papa? shocked
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by KingSango(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
win2kwire:

And Christians promoting Gay Marriage is progressive? grin We must abandon our traditions while you advance yours? Pedophilia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by win2kwire: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
KingSango:

And Christians promoting Gay Marriage is progressive? grin We must abandon our traditions while you advance yours? Pedophilia?

You are a m0ron to call POLYGAMY our tradition!
what a 6th century ape!
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by win2kwire: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
awo666:
why should you say polygamy is a backward practice. you are being personalistic and as well ethnocentric in your views. anybody have right to the way they want to live their lives as far as they don't disturb yours.
#freedom

another illiterate African comments.
"have the right" to marry multiple women to form harem and concubine in 21st century?
Disgusting 6th century monkey you are!
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by win2kwire: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Talkwell:

What is backward in it?
Or it's cos some foreigner said so?

I suppose a primate like you will not understand, pls don't comment on things that are above your literacy paygrade!
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by colli247(m): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
KingstonDome:
The youngest wife of the Alaafin of Oyo, Olori Badirat Olaitan looks stunning in new pictures released online alongside with her boys.

Checkout the pictures below,

www.kingstondome.com/2017/10/alaafin-of-oyos-wife-olori-olaitan.html?m=1

shey afonja no dey bleach what happen 2 oba's wife ni
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by KingSango(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
win2kwire:

You are a m0ron to call POLYGAMY our tradition!
what a 6th century ape!

Polygamy has been practiced in Africa since time immemorial. There's always a shortage of men because of war and men die younger than women. A man's job is just like the Lion's job to provide a territory and protect his lioness and cubs. There are nomad lions who don't have a pride, i.e family, lionesses and cubs. Alot of men are so weak that they don't deserve to reproduce. This isn't me talking but nature. Some men are too damn soft and its due to bloodline. Women have a right to be with the strongest me/Polygamy and let the weak men stay nomads. Nature doesn't want the weak to multiply but die out. Its called survival of the fittest, and since you're so modern, then modern science must fit into your philosophy, if not you're just another fool rambling. Ase, Love Sango.
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by Talkwell: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
win2kwire:

I suppose a primate like you will not understand, pls don't comment on things that are above your literacy paygrade!

Teach me na

cos nah nonsense una de pick from foreigners
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by Talkwell: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
KingSango:

Guy ignore d fool, he's trying to be a troll

grin
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by KingSango(m): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Talkwell:

Guy ignore d fool, he's trying to be a troll

grin

No. I'm not. I said the young lady was beautiful and probably has a beautiful soul. I know it takes great effort to win the pageant and the ladies are judged upon many characteristics and traits. But I don't agree with the end result of putting up European standards over traditional African beauty standards. What is wrong with luscious looking women? Do you realize how many girls kill themselves trying to maintain an unnatural weight and size just so they can be international models? Do you realize that after a woman gets married and has kids that likelihood of her maintaining a small size is remote? Beauty pageant perpetuate a false concept to women and girls and to men. Ase. Love, Sango

1 Share

Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by win2kwire: 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
KingSango:

Polygamy has been practiced in Africa since time immemorial. There's always a shortage of men because of war and men die younger than women. A man's job is just like the Lion's job to provide a territory and protect his lioness and cubs. There are nomad lions who don't have a pride, i.e family, lionesses and cubs. Alot of men are so weak that they don't deserve to reproduce. This isn't me talking but nature. Some men are too damn soft and its due to bloodline. Women have a right to be with the strongest me/Polygamy and let the weak men stay nomads. Nature doesn't want the weak to multiply but die out. Its called survival of the fittest, and since you're so modern, then modern science must fit into your philosophy, if not you're just another fool rambling. Ase, Love Sango.

I repeat, you are a brainless monkey.
Of course your time immemorial quote suggests you are in fact living in that same time immemorial, a primitive lowlife primate in the dark continent still practicing disgusting things that makes Africa a laughing stock around the world.

Scum like you continue to proliferate filth and repugnant dated practices that keeps that continent in permanent illiteracy and primitivity!

You are a disgusting ape and should be confined to a zoo cage and your human passport taken away from you!

why not send all your daughters (if you have any) to a single fat smelly old man and have him turn them into sexual, cooking, washing and decoration items for his personal pleasure because you want to live like your 6th century ancestors!
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos by KingSango(m): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
win2kwire:

I repeat, you are a brainless monkey.
Of course your time immemorial quote suggests you are in fact living in that same time immemorial, a primitive lowlife primate in the dark continent still practicing disgusting things that makes Africa a laughing stock around the world.

Scum like you continue to proliferate filth and repugnant dated practices that keeps that continent in permanent illiteracy and primitivity!

You are a disgusting ape and should be confined to a zoo cage and your human passport taken away from you!

why not send all your daughters (if you have any) to a single fat smelly old man and have him turn them into sexual, cooking, washing and decoration items for his personal pleasure because you want to live like your 6th century ancestors!

Who are you? A troll.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? / Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) / Why It Is Offensive To Give/Receive With Your Left Hand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.