Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose (21497 Views)

Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race / John Bray Visits Fayose Over Ekiti Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by Iamzik: 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
The best Governor Lagos never had...
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by toggy: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
PDP are you sure you are ready?
Your chairmanship candidates are all clowns.
No prospects for you.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by Wealthyman21(m): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Has Jimi Agbaje Held Any Political Position Before...Where Will He Get The Necessary Experience To Pilot The Largest Party In Africa And The Party That Will Rule For The Next 60years...Hopefully, People Like Diezani, Patience Jonathan, Dasuki Will Not Be Around To Steal-dry The Wealth Of This Country Then..Going By This Present Revelations Of Embezzlement.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by Valwarren: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jimi Agbaje,the future chairman.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by Olumaeme: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
JK is OK
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by Adekorya: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Adekorya:
Come rain, come shine I prefer Jimi Agbaje to Gbenga Daniel. Gbenga Daniel is selfish and an ambitious man, and will discuss anything to achieve his ambition. His selfishness lead to the PDP lose of Ogun State to ACN (now APC) in 2011.

There was a time i thought nairaland is an 100% assemblage of cognizant people and head with a good reasoning, but that percentage use to drop everyday because of people like you. CNN, FOX, CHANNELS and some other terrestrial TV stations usually bring analysts to analyse every government action or in action, most of the analysis/opinions usually do not influence government decisions or count, because opinion is everybody entitlements and it doesn't matter whether it count or not. And i can't remember saying my opinion will be consider by your so called "internal affairs". In case you forgot what this place is, it's Forum, and in case you don't knw what forum is, Google is your friend.
Young Man, I've been eligible to vote in an election years before your eligibility, So calm down. Prior to 2011 governorship elections, OGD anointed candidate (Gboyega Nasir Isiaka) lost the Primary election to Adetunji Olurin, and as outgoing governor OGD intended to obtain to Senatorial ticket for Ogun East Senatorial district but lost it to Sefiu Adegbenga Kaka. And because of this OGD formed another PDP faction but unfortunately for him INEC didn't not recognise his faction, and blecause of this OGD move his faction out of PDP to PPN (Peoples Party of Nigeria). With Amosun coming out as ACN candidate and Adetunji Olurin coming out as PDP candidate and Gboyega Nasir Isiaka dividing PDP (OGD candidate) coming out as PPN Governorship candidate. With this, it was well knw that PDP votes will be divided btw PDP and PPN. And that's was exactly why PDP lose Ogun State to PDP, because at the end ACN number of votes was 377,487, PDP 188,698 while PPN number of votes was 137,051. Adding PDP votes with PPN votes, 188,698 + 137, 051= 325,749. By calculation, without OGD dividing PDP, PDP would have gathered 325,749. And I'm very sure they would have had more votes assuming there was no disunity (which was caused by OGD ). If by division PDP can had 325,749 are now telling me they wouldn't have had more than 377,487 (ACN votes) with unity?

If in case you are doubting the figures you can click here to confirm.
http://africanelections.tripod.com/ng_2011governor.html
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by peacemara54(m): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
You can check my signature
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by yhemster(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=Adekorya post=61576154][/quote]
This point I'm making is this, when you hear politics just think of chess game. The role of a chairman is definitely like an the Umpire. To be a fair and just Umpire of any game he/she must have be a former player.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by Habeyy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Adekorya:
Come rain, come shine I prefer Jimi Agbaje to Gbenga Daniel. Gbenga Daniel is selfish and an ambitious man, and will discuss anything to achieve his ambition. His selfishness lead to the PDP lose of Ogun State to ACN (now APC) in 2011.

There was a time i thought nairaland is an 100% assemblage of cognizant people and head with a good reasoning, but that percentage use to drop everyday because of people like you. CNN, FOX, CHANNELS and some other terrestrial TV stations usually bring analysts to analyse every government action or in action, most of the analysis/opinions usually do not influence government decisions or count, because opinion is everybody entitlements and it doesn't matter whether it count or not. And i can't remember saying my opinion will be consider by your so called "internal affairs". In case you forgot what this place is, it's Forum, and in case you don't knw what forum is, Google is your friend.
Young Manl
Mr Adekoya your reasoning is the only thing affecting your perception of Nairalanders.
Thank you for taking me to the cleaners by educating me on what a forum is and the usage
U did quite well. You left no one in doubt of your literacy skills by writing this long epistle and I bet you will try harder and leave no stone unturned if given the chance to write for more honourable purpose
I quite understand what you wrote, your lectures and I must give you kudos but where I will be made to question your ability is the area of comprehension and sentence composition
With your literacy cum writing and lecturing skills, one would have expected you should know that there bound to be divergence of opinion on a forum cheesy
That is why it is called a forum and you would have been a better teacher if you use Google and other search engines
better
A intellect will surely knows that no contribution,thought or idea is irrelevant
Mr Adekoya, thanks once again for making this topic interesting
I still remain loyal
Boss man
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by Habeyy(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=Adekorya post=61576154][/quote]ask those on ground Mr Adekoya
Someone said it is better to read nothing than to read newspapers
But I will rather say it's better to quote nothing than quote newspapers
grin
You have no clue of the cause of the
crisis
Just ask if you wish to know cheesy cheesy grin
Mr Adekoya
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by Xeedorf: 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
hola106:
OGD s beta
See me see question! Even, Chairman of community dey see juicy suck.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by Xeedorf: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
chinex276:
is pdp chairmanship that juicy?? coz the way people dey rush am ehnn
See me see question! Even, Chairman of community dey see juicy suck.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by Xeedorf: 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
chinex276:
is pdp chairmanship that juicy?? coz the way people dey rush am ehnn
See me see question! Even, Chairman of community dey see juicy suck..
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by aspirebig: 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
Gbenga bawoo ?
He was a colossal failure a Ogun state governor...

Please Jimi all the way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun / Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East / Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.