Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You (2109 Views)

Sadiya Umar Farouq: Why We Are Yet To Pay 12,000 N-Power Volunteers / Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week / N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by npowerng: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2017
To ALL the N-Power volunteers who do the hard work in schools, health centers and farms, THANK YOU!
Thank you for what you do.
What you do matters. You rock �
#NPowerNG

Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by Queenarbie: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
We from surulere lg, Lagos state batch A are yet to receive our Npower device and most of us have been working diligently at our various places of assignment.
We would really appreciate it if this issue is looked into as soon as possible.#npowerng
Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by npowerng: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
Queenarbie:
We from surulere lg, Lagos state batch A are yet to receive our Npower device and most of us have been working diligently at our various places of assignment.
We would really appreciate it if this issue is looked into as soon as possible.#npowerng

Good day Ma'am
Device distribution is still ongoing.
When it is ready, You would be contacted.
Thank you for your patience.
Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by eghuan1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
npowerng:
To ALL the N-Power volunteers who do the hard work in schools, health centers and farms, THANK YOU!
#NPowerNG

Good day,

Please I got a text a few minutes ago telling me to come for N-Power final physical verification and inspection in Edo state.
Want to know if it's true as I registered last year and I haven't heard from you guys since then
Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by acc2020(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
Good Evening Sir, am an N-agro volunteer serving in makurdi, am yet to recieve the text message for device collection. I am in batch A, and dont have issues with payment. I sent an email earlier this morning to lay this complaint. I will appreciate if this issue adress urgently My serial number is 632, thanks.
Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by papyrus2(m): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
How about NPower build that were just called?
Where will they be working?
Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by npowerng: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2017
eghuan1:

Good day,

Please I got a text a few minutes ago telling me to come for N-Power final physical verification and inspection in Edo state.
Want to know if it's true as I registered last year and I haven't heard from you guys since then

Yes it's authentic,
Did You applied for N-Build Non graduate category ?
Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by npowerng: 10:15am On Oct 20, 2017
acc2020:
Good Evening Sir, am an N-agro volunteer serving in makurdi, am yet to recieve the text message for device collection. I am in batch A, and dont have issues with payment. I sent an email earlier this morning to lay this complaint. I will appreciate if this issue adress urgently My serial number is 632, thanks.

Device distribution are in batches,
When your device is ready, You would be contacted.
Thanks for your patience.
Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by AutosBay(m): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2017
I got this email yet my device is on hold I even got sms yesterday, I've been wasting my transport going to Mtn office when I'm supposed to be at my ppa, please see email message below

Dear
Volunteer
Device pickup information
Your device is available for pickup. 
Kindly go to Community 1B, 72, By 23 Road, Festac Town, Lagos State on the 20th of October, 2017, between 9 am to 4 pm to pick up your device.

Several unsuccessful attempts have been made to reach you via SMS.

Please note that after this date, your device will be moved to the central storage and pickup may be inconvenient.

Ensure to come with your BVN slip, this pickup email (or text message) and a pen. Please be punctual.

Stay NPowered
Device support center
Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by Phamoxy(m): 10:29am On Oct 20, 2017
Please I want more elightment on the npower build programme, will there be monthly stipends like other npower programme?, Also I applied for 2017 npower teach programme and am more interested in it more than npower build, hope being pre-selected for npower build 2016 won't affect my chances of being selected for npower teach 2017?
Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by AutosBay(m): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2017
I got this email yet my device is on hold I even got sms yesterday, I've been wasting my transport going to Mtn office when I'm supposed to be at my ppa, please see email message below, my number is 08138261385 and I am Nteach with no payment issues

Dear
Volunteer
Kindly go to Community 1B, 72, By 23 Road, Festac Town, Lagos State on the 20th of October, 2017, between 9 am to 4 pm to pick up your device.

Please note that after this date, your device will be moved to the central storage and pickup may be inconvenient.

Ensure to come with your BVN slip, this pickup email (or text message) and a pen. Please be punctual.

Stay NPowered
Device support center
Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by AutosBay(m): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2017
Buhari’s aide criticises N-Power volunteers’ rampage
October 19, 2017
Agency Report
The presidential aide on Thursday criticised the violent attack on the Warri 1 MTN Connect Store by N-Power volunteers who attempted to forcibly collect N-Power devices not allocated to them.
The incident occurred on Monday and led to the alleged assault on a pregnant staff member of the telecommunications office in Warri, Delta.
Afolabi Imoukhuede, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Job Creation/Youth Employment, in a statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria described such action as unacceptable.
“I received with great displeasure the report that N-Power beneficiaries in Warri bombarded the Warri 1 MTN Connect Store for N-Power devices last Monday.
“The beneficiaries were unruly and assaulted a pregnant staff member of MTN.
“There is no excuse tenable for such behaviour; let me be very clear, that such behaviour is unacceptable; there is no reason under the face of the sun for such behaviour,” Mr. Imoukhuede stated.
According to him, this terrible behaviour will be investigated and appropriate sanctions will be meted out to those found to be behind this ugly incidence.
He said the notice should also serve as a warning to other beneficiaries who might wish to temporarily forget the acceptable conduct at the point of device collection.
“Anyone who is caught will be dismissed immediately from the N-Power programme.
“At all times, the interest of the beneficiaries is our utmost concern and we will continue to address issues that distress you individually and collectively,” the presidential aide added.
Mr. Imoukhuede remarked that proper conduct, discipline and work place ethics are the hallmark of the N-Power programme – skills and job
enhancement creation investment under the National Social Investment Programme (NSIP).
He said “under the NSIP, our unemployed youths have an opportunity to improve their skills and competence under a two-year Full Time Paid Volunteer programme in their community schools, health centres or farms.”
He added that the skills acquisition would thus empower them for gainful employment after their exit from the programme.
Mr. Imoukhuede recalled that the federal government entered into an Asset Finance Agreement with the Bank of Industry to provide devices to N-Power beneficiaries at little or no cost.
“At every point between purchasing, pre-loading and now distribution, we have updated beneficiaries.
“We had even gone as far as uploading videos of the pre-loading process so beneficiaries could witness first-hand the hard work that goes into packaging each device.
“We similarly explained the process of shipping from the point of pre-loading to individual states,” he added.
Consequently, the presidential aide warned volunteers against fomenting trouble as misconducts would not be tolerated.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that no fewer than 200,000 graduates nationwide have been participating in N-Power since 2016 and earning N30,000 each monthly, while another batch of 300,000 would soon be engaged.
(NAN)
Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by npowerng: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2017
Phamoxy:
Please I want more elightment on the npower build programme, will there be monthly stipends like other npower programme?, Also I applied for 2017 npower teach programme and am more interested in it more than npower build, hope being pre-selected for npower build 2016 won't affect my chances of being selected for npower teach 2017?

It was stated clearly not to apply for two programmes sir.
If you want to decline your Invitation for physical verification state it clearly.
Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by AutosBay(m): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
I got this email yet my device is on hold I even got sms yesterday, making two sms, my first sms was on 7th September 2017, then I got another sms yesterday and an email, I went to Mtn office this morning on getting there the Mtn staff requested for my bvn, infact the mtn staff said Npower called them that those that are on hold will be coming today, after giving the mtn staff he said my device is on hold, I've been wasting my transport going to Mtn office when I'm supposed to be at my ppa, please see email message below, my number is 08138261385 and I am Nteach with no payment issues, infact the mail says if I don't they will relocate my device to another center, more like a threat, but on getting to Mtn office this morning my device is still on hold, please why is Npower making things so difficult, even the mtn staff was not happy at all, mods please push to front page.

Dear
Volunteer

Stay NPowered
Device support center
Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by AutosBay(m): 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
AutosBay:
I got this email yet my device is on hold I even got sms yesterday, making two sms, my first sms was on 7th September 2017, then I got another sms yesterday and an email, I went to Mtn office this morning on getting there the Mtn staff requested for my bvn, infact the mtn staff said Npower called them that those that are on hold will be coming today, after giving the mtn staff he said my device is on hold, I've been wasting my transport going to Mtn office when I'm supposed to be at my ppa, please see email message below, my number is 08138261385 and I am Nteach with no payment issues, infact the mail says if I don't they will relocate my device to another center, more like a threat, but on getting to Mtn office this morning my device is still on hold, please why is Npower making things so difficult, even the mtn staff was not happy at all, mods please push to front page.

Dear
Volunteer

Stay NPowered
Device support center
Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by AutosBay(m): 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
AutosBay:

Dear
Volunteer

Stay NPowered
Device support center
Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by nnennaluv: 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG

Sir Npower Agro please I don't have a PPA what happens to me...and I attended the training meant for us...and no payment whatsoever from you Npower.
Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by Ralphdan(m): 8:06am On Oct 23, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG

How do I apply for Npower agro now
Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by npowerng: 10:31am On Oct 23, 2017
nnennaluv:

Sir Npower Agro please I don't have a PPA what happens to me...and I attended the training meant for us...and no payment whatsoever from you Npower.

Good day Ma'am,

What status is on your NPVN profile.

Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by nnennaluv: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
npowerng:

Good day Ma'am,

What status is on your NPVN profile.

My status says Qualified. What is my step?
Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by npowerng: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
nnennaluv:

My status says Qualified. What is my step?
Kindly send your complain to support@npvn.desk-mail.com
Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by nkemjacob2(m): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
Can npower candidate still apply for BOI loan?
Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by nnennaluv: 7:00am On Oct 24, 2017
npowerng:
Kindly send your complain to support@npvn.desk-mail.com

I have sent a mail this morning. I hope to get a favourable response. Thanks Npower
Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by npowerng: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2017
nnennaluv:

I have sent a mail this morning. I hope to get a favourable response. Thanks Npower

You are welcome.
Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by npowerng: 8:49am On Oct 24, 2017
nkemjacob2:
Can npower candidate still apply for BOI loan?

Yes.
Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by npowerng: 11:56am On Oct 24, 2017
nnennaluv:

You are welcome.
Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by AutosBay(m): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
I got sms twice and an email, for device collection, but on getting to mtn center, festac lagos I was told my device is on hold, we were many having this problem, mtn was even upset they have sent an email, to Npower, please we are not Nagro and we do not have payment issues, please check your database, my number is 08138261385, see attached email sent to me to support my claims, please help us to remove this "device issuance on hold", mtn even urged us to try sending Npower an email, because they were upset.

Re: To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You by nkemjacob2(m): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
npowerng:

Yes.
will his npower program be terminated

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Recruitment At Drig Corporation / IBILE Oil & Gas Corporation (IOGC) Online Job Application / Jcvaxe Technology Concepts Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (15 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.