Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) (24788 Views)

Uchenna Nnanna Plays The Role Of Mary In Passion Of Christ Drama In Her Church / Christmas Photos Of Uchenna Nnanna And Her Family / Uchenna Nnanna, Husband Richard Uchechukwu Maduka, 2 Sons In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by kidap: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nollywood actress, Uche Nnanna and her husband, Richard Maduka have just welcomed their second baby, a cute boy in USA.

The excited father who couldn’t contain his joy noted that his Christmas gift came quite early.

“ANOTHERONE,in dj Khleed’s voice…My exmas gift came quite early.welcome to world son.Son of the Most High,to God we give all the glory.congrats to my B for being the one God choose to bring my kids to world#grateful#Anotherboy#gratefulheart#positivevibes#teampositive#bepositive#Godisgood,” he captioned the mother and baby photo he shared.

See more photos below:

Source; http://news.nollyzone.com/nollywood-actress-uche-nnanna-welcomes-second-son/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by aalangel(f): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Beautiful!! I like babies...

14 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by Preca(f): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
good news
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
aalangel:

Oya come let Uncle Seun test ur engine

because he told me he likes babies tooo cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mbok Although I don't know you; Congratulations.
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
All of them go dey born pikin for U.S. Fellow Nigerian youths, if this is not indicative of what our celebrities and leaders feel about the future of this country, then i don't know what is. And if we, as youths, still haven't figured it out yet, then we need to examine the way we reason.
Come 2019, if you like carry bottle and machete onto say you want fight for one politician, i pity your life.
Anyway, congratulations to the actress and her husband. I wish em all the best. And to the new born baby, i say luckeeeee!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by Yameater(m): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
Cool . I wish I could have babies every year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by policy12: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hmmm to be poor in this country is a curse, the politicians, the celebrities, the powerful, the rich and those who can avoid it will carry themselves fia fia fia anything na abroad, headache abroad, stomach ache abroad, shit abroad, born abroad, just name it.

Dem will na be preaching for the poor to pray, and hope in God. Nothing you wont hear from them, everyone na counsellor when it come to motivations sermon, every one na pastor when it come to the msg, everyone of them na Alfa when it com to sacrifice...

Is naija made only for the down trodden? No one among the well to do want to identify with the country again..

God Papa hmmm

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by asatemple(f): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Congratulations, welcome to the world baby

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by kendylet(f): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
beautiful family...welcome baby boy!!! patiently waiting for mine cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by Ajoboss(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
aalangel:
den start making grin
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by bunmioguns(m): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
cute baby
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by Harbeyg09(m): 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
aalangel:
Yet you get scared at every period missed grin
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by sotall(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
Our celebrities and politicians have seen the future of this country and know it is gonna be worse than it present state, hence they are giving their children and unborn children a root in the Whiteman's land.

If you are in your youth and not married, better start finding your way out of this country . A word is enough for a wise person.

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by mschubby: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Congrats to them
My love for cute babies tho☺☺
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
That boy is cute.. despite his dad not looking so cute... wat ibo gals can do. tongue
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by Goddaughter: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Thank God for you. Congrats
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by JESSYELL: 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
lovely baby,congrats
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by oxiide22(m): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
U like babies? Then go and marry
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by Angy55(f): 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yameater:
Cool . I wish I could have babies every year
Do you want to open a matrimonial industry?

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by totorimi: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Aside the hype of been a US citizen, free education and social benefits, can someone tell me why everybody is clamouring to deliver in the US.
It is not as if it is cheap, some claim it's for better medical delivery.

When I look at it from a different angle, I notice that many of the happening men and women in Nigeria today where not born in the USA or UK or anywhere else for that matter. They made it here, born and bred and conquered.
I've been there, I have seen it so I know majority feel it's a way to escape from Naija for their kids and them ultimately.
Should it be so, had it been our leaders had made this place a conducive home for all and not a few.

What will it take a governor to determine to build a world class hospital in his state and attract foreign investors to partner with him within the four year tenure. I know there are lots of philanthropist and humanitarian organizations that will support such projects. Or what will it take a governor to render a selfless service to build a world class school fully equipped for posterity and for humanity.

It hurts to see our leaders going abroad for treatment or to go and celebrate their wards graduation from foreign schools.
When leaders behave like that the citizenry have no option but to follow suit.

As it stands now it may seem like even those leading us have no loyalty to this nation they pretend to believe in Nigeria but their actions betray them.
What will it take to fix our roads, our light, our security, instill discipline and rule of law. What does it take to have citizens who take pride in their country and speak good of her anywhere and everywhere. That's what makes the difference between here and there, the people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by dhamstar(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
everybody wan make their pikin be U.S citizen by fire by force. congrats anyway
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by Yameater(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
Angy55:

Do you want to open a matrimonial industry?

You can ask me again.
I love babies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by Gold49(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
totorimi:
Aside the hype of been a US citizen, free education and social benefits, can someone tell me why everybody is clamouring to deliver in the US.
It is not as if it is cheap, some claim it's for better medical delivery.

When I look at it from a different angle, I notice that many of the happening men and women in Nigeria today where not born in the USA or UK or anywhere else for that matter. They made it here, born and bred and conquered.
I've been there, I have seen it so I know majority feel it's a way to escape from Naija for their kids and them ultimately.
Should it be so, had it been our leaders had made this place a conducive home for all and not a few.

What will it take a governor to determine to build a world class hospital in his state and attract foreign investors to partner with him within the four year tenure. I know there are lots of philanthropist and humanitarian organizations that will support such projects. Or what will it take a governor to render a selfless service to build a world class school fully equipped for posterity and for humanity.

It hurts to see our leaders going abroad for treatment or to go and celebrate their wards graduation from foreign schools.
When leaders behave like that the citizenry have no option but to follow suit.

As it stands now it may seem like even those leading us have no loyalty to this nation they pretend to believe in Nigeria but their actions betray them.
What will it take to fix our roads, our light, our security, instill discipline and rule of law. What does it take to have citizens who take pride in their country and speak good of her anywhere and everywhere. That's what makes the difference between here and there, the people.
. you said it all.watch or listen to this sad realistic video about African.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXS2szrrX7E

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by Angy55(f): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yameater:

You can ask me again.
I love babies.
grin grin grin
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by Yameater(m): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Angy55:

grin grin grin
I am very serious

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Why all of them dey born for US, wetin dem see for that side?
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) by aalangel(f): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Harbeyg09:

Yet you get scared at every period missed grin

I have 3 already...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi Condemns Non-Fan For Disrespecting Tiwa Savage / Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In Sexy Black Cut-out Dress / Kizz Daniel Covers Vibesng Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.