Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) (39021 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by Promxy94(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Thats My Daddy G.O

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by Perge(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
argob44:
Believers Love World president, Rev Chris Oyakhilome has arrived Benin this morning, for Higher Life Conference 2017.

The conference kicks off today.

MORE PICS: http://www.asbgistng.com/2017/10/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-arrives-benin.html

CC: Lalasticlala

Benin city or Benin republic? This very vital as not just Nigerians are on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by Odianose13(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dearlord:
Did he come with his wife?

You wan start wahala again.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by Nascad: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
OP, I've seen these pictures in circulation yesterday now. He actually came in yesterday.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by oloriooko(m): 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
I love this guy swag sha but the hair though gets me thinking and the absence of his wife too
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by vic224real(f): 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
lurdmoel:
8GB Waterproof Spy Watch HD Video Recorder
This digital camera watch is a perfect combination of a fashionable watch and a surveillance device with durable material. The stylish design allows it to be worn in any situation. The undetectable mini pinhole camera allows the device to shoot images and videos. This surveillance gadget is widely used in business negotiation and crime investigation, which keeps evidence for business and court. Besides, you can also use it to "take notes" during meetings, which is easier than trying to handwriting. The value of this device goes far beyond its price! Don’t hesitate to get this device to record your life now!
IT IS WITHOUT POWER HEAD and software CD because its plug-n-play. We deliver to all states in Nigeria. Price is 25k. To buy pls call 08066804625

With all these features you mentioned about the Watch, it only goes for 25k??
Why am I having this feeling......, are you sure is original and does all you said about it??

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by playfulvivo: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
Why e no go look dapper...Church money no dey dry na

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by ev4real(m): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
rawpadgin:
Please, i need my brothers in the lord who are more vast in the scriptures to tell me if the holy book support divorce undecided
Did he divorced his wife ?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by lurdmoel: 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
vic224real:

With all these features you mentioned about the Watch, it only goes for 25k??
Why am I having this feeling......, are you sure is original and does all you said about it??
Everything is functioning with one year warranty on it
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by marvelyole(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
The guy be like Steven Seegal lolzzz
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by mhaki(m): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Greasy!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by ensamy(m): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
Pst Chris where is Anita and your children. hmmmmm tell us before you preach.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by toprealman: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
rawpadgin:
Please, i need my brothers in the lord who are more vast in the scriptures to tell me if the holy book support divorce undecided
The scriptures also says we should mind our business!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by joshrare(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Letslive:
Endtime pastor.I swear most churches in Nigeria are business centres.
They share the same philosophies with APC.

same old story...yet churches aren't empty.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by tiredoflife(m): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Its truly the month of blessing

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by romoruyi(m): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
he looks very cool.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by KKKWHITE(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
the ladies dress seductively to church service which is suppose to be a house of God Guys dress the way they like Nobody gives a damn
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by KKKWHITE(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
rawpadgin:
divorce is only accepted in the case of infidelity
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
He's in Benin to shear the dumb sheep.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by nell07(m): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mckandre:
Christ embassy, The only church where u will see every male pastor with heavy retouched(fried) hair. Why? sad

Because common sense says it's grooming choice.
Some men like skin cut, some like the afro, some like the crew cut, some punk, some curls, some shave their beards smooth, others keep theirs low, while some wear a full beard.
We have a choice. That he's a pastor doesn't mean he shouldn't do what he wants with his hair

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by Myself2(m): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
9jvirgin:
My first and only experience with this man. In 1999, I was very ill and while I was in the living room in my cousin's place at Ire-Akari Estate, Isolo, I saw a TV program aired live by Pastor Oyakhilome and he said, if you are sick; lay your hands on your TV. Like play like play with faith I laid my hands and I was healed. That moment remains with me forever.

Be it unto you according to your faith

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by Lamiri(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mckandre:
Christ embassy, The only church where u will see every male pastor with heavy retouched(fried) hair. Why? sad
That's the etutu they must peform angry grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by factorial1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
lurdmoel:
8GB Waterproof Spy Watch HD Video Recorder
This digital camera watch is a perfect combination of a fashionable watch and a surveillance device with durable material. The stylish design allows it to be worn in any situation. The undetectable mini pinhole camera allows the device to shoot images and videos. This surveillance gadget is widely used in business negotiation and crime investigation, which keeps evidence for business and court. Besides, you can also use it to "take notes" during meetings, which is easier than trying to handwriting. The value of this device goes far beyond its price! Don’t hesitate to get this device to record your life now!
IT IS WITHOUT POWER HEAD and software CD because its plug-n-play. We deliver to all states in Nigeria. Price is 25k. To buy pls call 08066804625
I have one here but not working... Please, can you refer me to a place where I can repair it in Lagos?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by Mckandre(m): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
nell07:

Some men like skin cut, some like the afro, some like the crew cut, some punk, some curls, some shave their beards smooth, others keep theirs low, while some wear a full beard.
We have a choice. That he's a pastor doesn't mean he shouldn't do what he wants with his hair
seems to me like an occultic behaviour,the unison choice makes it look like it's a die requirement of any individual aspiring to be a pastor of that church. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by Phyde: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
9jvirgin:
My first and only experience with this man. In 1999, I was very ill and while I was in the living room in my cousin's place at Ire-Akari Estate, Isolo, I saw a TV program aired live by Pastor Oyakhilome and he said, if you are sick; lay your hands on your TV. Like play like play with faith I laid my hands and I was healed. That moment remains with me forever.
Had similar experience in 2014 listening to him on my tape.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by greatehis: 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin
Odianose13:

You wan start wahala again.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by greatehis: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
you finish am. I TIRE FOR ACCUSERS OF BRETHREN O grin
nell07:

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by subnormal: 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mckandre:
seems to me like an occultic behaviour,the unison choice makes it look like it's a die requirement of any individual aspiring to be a pastor of that church. undecided

I attend the church and most of the pastors don't even Jerry curl or "fry" their hairs. There are several group and zonal (senior) pastors without the said hair style. There are two members of the church's highest body that do not style their hair that way.
Next time, talk wetin you know.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by omogin(f): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
I love you Sir
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by lakeside30: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
i saw much love evang,eddy uwase
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by freebrowsingtime: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mckandre:

That is why you went to download this image on Google?

WHat men do for Nairaland likes

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) by rawpadgin(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
KKKWHITE:
divorce is only accepted in the case of infidelity
Emmmmm. ...

Please where is it written in the Bible so i can check it out?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Ndukwe: An Open Letter To Mbaka / A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.