Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,724 members, 7,837,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits (21818 Views)

Actor Ken Erics Is Gay: The Truth Finally Revealed (video) / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / Photos From Ken Erics Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by chukzyfcbb: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
blackbeau1:
I thought it was just me. His acting leaves a lot to be desired .
well I disagree, he is actually one of the best male actor in Nollywood. Good command of English and he presents his roles perfectly. Whatever character it is that's given to him, he represents them very well. I wonder if its the same movies we watch

3 Likes

Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by kikiwendy(f): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
My baby boy be looking cute.. Mami is proud of ya
Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by Filmewell(f): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
My best reigning actor
Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by Dreyl(m): 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
trustyshoess:
Terrible actor tho. He's one of those actors who's name or face discourages me from watching the movie
Who's this orang-utan
Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by toprealman: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Nairaland is showing 502 error (whatever that sh*t means)... And instead of you guys to focus on fixing that you're pushing useless topics to FP.
It means 502 will erroneously withdrawn from your account. Instead of looking for ways to avert this danger, you are chasing shadows......kwantinue!
Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by Arsenalholic(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
blackbeau1:
nah. His style doesn't work for me at all
That's kinda surprising.

I'm well aware that ladies love the "classic looks." Or you rather love simplicity?
Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by AuroraB(f): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
Do they by any chance, turn down a movie role or nah lipsrsealed
Cos this boy is in every gaddem Asaba and Enugu movie, from low-budget films downwards embarassed
Smh
Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by blackbeau1(f): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Arsenalholic:
That's kinda surprising.

I'm well aware that ladies love the "classic looks." Or you rather love simplicity?
the fashion is cool .it's just the guy with the wearing the clothes that I'm not impressed with
Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dreyl:
Who's this orang-utan
Unnecessary and childish. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion
Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
At a time when I began loosing interest in nollywood movies, the duo of Ken Erics and Ugezu Ugezu came on board. I love watching films in which they both feature. They have a sort if synergism
Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by Arsenalholic(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
blackbeau1:
the fashion is cool .it's just the guy with the wearing the clothes that I'm not impressed with
Oh, I see. Sorry about the mixup.

I haven't watched any of his movies so I don't really know what to make of him. Although, from a glance at comments on this thread I can see that the guy divides opinion. You watch Nollywood movies regularly, or it just a thing when there's no other option?
Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by blackbeau1(f): 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Oh, I see. Sorry about the mixup.

I haven't watched any of his movies so I don't really know what to make of him. Although, from a glance at comments on this thread I can see that the guy divides opinion. You watch Nollywood movies regularly, or it just a thing when there's no other option?
regularly
Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by Arsenalholic(m): 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
OK. Nice meeting you around here.

blackbeau1:
regularly
Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by schumastic(m): 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
1Sharon:

This guy used to be cuteee. He gained a lot of weight

undecided

Nice glass. Can I v it?

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club, Lagos Branch.
Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by blackbeau1(f): 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
Arsenalholic:
OK. Nice meeting you around here.

the pleasure is all mine
Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by Arsenalholic(m): 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
blackbeau1:
the pleasure is all mine
Alright. See you around some other time. But until then, do not forget this moniker grin

1 Like

Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by Dreyl(m): 3:42am On Oct 20, 2017
trustyshoess:

Unnecessary and childish. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion
Your post reeks of hatred, it's obvious you don't only hate him but you also find nothing good in his movies, I'm not a nollywood freak nor his fan, but I'm just disturbed by how nonentities hates on relevant people. you should try and get a life and love, so you won't die one day with this stvpid hatred.
Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by Freemanalee(m): 3:42am On Oct 20, 2017
a good actor i must say...

meanwhile, start your day positively with this
http://www.bluevoiceradio.com.ng/2017/10/music-freeman-alee-try-over-come-world.html
Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 20, 2017
Dreyl:
Your post reeks of hatred, it's obvious you don't only hate him but you also find nothing good in his movies, I'm not a nollywood freak nor his fan, but I'm just disturbed by how nonentities hates on relevant people. you should try and get a life and love, so you won't die one day with this stvpid hatred.
Reeks of hatred? Okay you are REACHING on that one. Never said I hated him did I? In my opinion, he can't act! I don't like his acting and so I don't like watching movies with him in it. It was never that deep. I don't know him enough to hate him
Calm tf down.
Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by Dreyl(m): 10:28am On Oct 20, 2017
trustyshoess:

Reeks of hatred? Okay you are REACHING on that one. Never said I hated him did I? In my opinion, he can't act! I don't like his acting and so I don't like watching movies with him in it. It was never that deep. I don't know him enough to hate him
Calm tf down.
Just admit you don't like him atall.
Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2017
Dreyl:
Just admit you don't like him atall.
I don't know him so I have no feeling towards him. What I don't like is his acting. There's nothing to admit. Now run along and get off my mentions. Thanks undecided
Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by practicalclass: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2017
Natureinspred:
he looks like.........

DJANGO UNCHAINED
Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by Dreyl(m): 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
trustyshoess:

I don't know him so I have no feeling towards him. What I don't like is his acting. There's nothing to admit. Now run along and get off my mentions. Thanks undecided
You better take several seats, you're irrelevant. and just another hater, the same way you hate him is how I hate you too. grin
Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dreyl:
You better take several seats, you're irrelevant. and just another hater, the same way you hate him is how I hate you too. grin
Awww poor me! grin
You really think I care what you feel about me? It changes nothing. So go ahead and hate me, you're just as irrelevant to me as I am to you kiss
Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by Dreyl(m): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
trustyshoess:

Awww poor me! grin
You really think I care what you feel about me? It changes nothing. So go ahead and hate me, you're just as irrelevant to me as I am to you kiss
Don't let hate becloud your mind, you are still a young girl. you should be thinking of something positive in your life rather than hatred, if you continue like this, you gonna regret it. and when it happens, your mind will flash back to what I told you. smiley
Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dreyl:
Don't let hate becloud your mind, you are still a young girl. you should be thinking of something positive in your life rather than hatred, if you continue like this, you gonna regret it. and when it happens, your mind will flash back to what I told you. smiley
That's ironic seeing as you're the one who just declared your hate for me. Maybe you should be taking your own advice cos right now you sound like a hypocrite
Re: Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits by Dreyl(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
trustyshoess:

That's ironic seeing as you're the one who just declared your hate for me. Maybe you should be taking your own advice cos right now you sound like a hypocrite
Lol. I was joking but yours wasn't. you blantantly showed the world how hate has beclouded you. you should better go and repent or else...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Visits Pregnant Women,says She Doesn't Miss Those Days(photos) / Tiwa Savage Featured On Vogue Magazine As Africa's Best R&B And Pop Singer / Check Out The Wedding Invitation Card Of Mother Of 3, Ibinabo Fiberesima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.