Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today (39548 Views)

House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by semyman: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
phayvoursky:
THE EVANS GUY IS EVEN SMILING.

NIGERIA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY WHERE CRIMINALS SMILE IN THE FACE OF JUSTICE. HOW CAN A SUPPOSED KIDNAPPER SMILE IN COURT?

I CAN SEE GUILT OR FEAR IN THE FACE OF THE OTHERS BUT HIS IS SMILES ALL THE WAY.

HE KNOWS HE WILL HAVE HIS WAY.
Some Nigerian judges will inherit the worst part of hell fire and their progeny will be served the same injustice people have been paying them for as karma is b*tch
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by biacan(f): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
They should live him alone Tinubu is working freely

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by Orobo2Lekpa: 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Natureinspred:
ok.seen

Always wearing this same shirt, can't they kidnap another one for him?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by MistadeRegal(m): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Not new.
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
High profile case
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by kizz007: 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
HIS LAWYERS MUST BE REALLY GOOD FOR HIM TO BE ALIVE TILL NOW . LAWYER O GIDI GAN
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by semyman: 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:
Ritualist will locate you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by TimeManager(m): 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:
Shey Tinubu kidnapped your mother ni?

kiss the truth!
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by shegie(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
na lie jor, where his face here
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by biacan(f): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
TimeManager:
Shey Tinubu kidnapped your mother ni?
kiss the truth!
No he kidnapped your father
face the truth
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by biacan(f): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
semyman:
Ritualist will locate you
lemme not cause you
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by TimeManager(m): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

No he kidnapped your father

face the truth
oloshi... Tinubu don screw una life. Always wailing about Tinubu.

kiss the truth!
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by biacan(f): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
TimeManager:
oloshi... Tinubu don screw una life. Always wailing about Tinubu.

kiss the truth!

Agbero Tinubu don eat your future........ face the truth
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by adonismuller(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
Any lawyer defending Evans are sure of two things..

If he wins, it's either he will kidnap them or they will join him in the kidnapping business
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by handsomeyinka(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Don't underrate Evans..He might even kidnap the judge very soon
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by kelesomething: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=phayvoursky post=61572499][b]THE EVANS GUY IS EVEN SMILING.

NIGERIA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY WHERE CRIMINALS SMILE IN THE FACE OF JUSTICE. HOW CAN A SUPPOSED KIDNAPPER SMILE IN COURT?

I CAN SEE GUILT OR FEAR IN THE FACE OF THE OTHERS BUT HIS IS SMILES ALL THE WAY.

HE KNOWS HE WILL HAVE HIS WAY.

Do you want him to be crying....
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by Natureinspred: 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
i made fp oo uncle lala my acct details
Natureinspred:
ok.seen
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by TimeManager(m): 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

Agbero Tinubu don eat your future........ face the truth
May the terror of Tinubu not depart from you. omo k'omo

kiss the truth!
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by EMMAG4E14: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Evan Even i hail uuuuuuu my guy.

Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by biacan(f): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
TimeManager:
May the terror of Tinubu not depart from you. omo k'omo

kiss the truth!

werey
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by TimeManager(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

werey ni mi
Amin

kiss the truth!
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by bamasite(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lord na your hand we dey oo
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by olypharm: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by bigplayerz(m): 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
Now this guy would make people stop saying My Name is Evans...lol they would start saying their names as Evander ...for guys and Evangel for girls. cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by blessedmeme: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
The way forward is what am after
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by wizod(m): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sleekydee:
Evans, y re u still breathing
IF U ASK ME NA WHO I GO ASK?
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by wizod(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
So a lawyer will truly defend this guy in court? To escape hell fire go hard lawyers. angry
that is their maternal home
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
So a lawyer will truly defend this guy in court? To escape hell fire go hard lawyers. angry

Everyone deserves a fair trial. It is his right. The lawyers are just doing their Job.
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by pappy4real(m): 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
so Evans was d reason behind such heavy security details at ikeja high court area this morning? SMH
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by Sleekydee(m): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
wizod:
IF U ASK ME NA WHO I GO ASK?
omawunmi na
Re: Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today by bdauran: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
This person must have been in the grave since when caught.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mistress Bathes Her Married Lover With Hot Oil Over Alleged Rape In Abuja / Pirates Atttack Military Checkpoint In Delta, Two Dead (Graphic Photo) / Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.