Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Photo: Proofs That Davido And Wizkid Are Still Enemies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Proofs That Davido And Wizkid Are Still Enemies (569 Views)

How Is Chioma Managing? Now That Davido Looks Like This? (WARNING!!! Hot Photo) / Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) / Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Proofs That Davido And Wizkid Are Still Enemies by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
It has been a while we enjoyed the friendship between Nigerian top superstars Wizkid and Davido.

Yes there was a time however brief that the two young men made us proud not just with their tunes and voices but also with their friendship!

However, things turned sour between them and despite every effort, nothing has remained the same ever since!

Despite not knowing the real cause of the beef between these men, they have refused to mend the broken fence between them and relate like friends, brothers and colleagues.

In the last couple of weeks, several events have shown us that these stars are still at loggerheads and far from being friends!

Continue reading here: http://www.nigerianslifestyle.com/2017/10/photo-proofs-that-davido-and-wizkid-are.html?m=0
Re: Photo: Proofs That Davido And Wizkid Are Still Enemies by andreweb(m): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mugabe will not kill person with laugh:I have died many times. I have actually beaten Jesus Christ because he only died once.

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Kanu Stuns In New Photos / Savage! Nigerians Donate Dammy Krane As A Burnt Offering But Rejected Him / PHOTOS+VIDEO: Moment Banky W And Adesua Shared Their First Kiss, Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.