Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

How To Survive As A Family With Less Than 65k In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Survive As A Family With Less Than 65k In Nigeria (597 Views)

Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away / Tips For Mothers On How To Survive This Harsh Nigerian Economy / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive As A Family With Less Than 65k In Nigeria by shinebabe(f): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
If you knew how a public servant earning less than 65k a month with a wife and 2 kids, generates passive income by putting the financial skills he learnt from CASHFLOW game to test

How often would you play the game?

Playing CASHFLOW will teach you investing skills, wealth building skills and how to change your life forever. As you play you’ll learn about yourself, your financial style, your money mistakes and so on.

Is lack of money causing any of these in your home?

Regular Conflicts

Lack of Trust

Health Challenges

etc

The Money problem in your home will never stop if you do nothing about it.

Are you ready to do something about your money problems?

At this point, I’m sure you’re wondering how much will you pay?

Good news: I have a few FREE slots to fill if you are interested head over here to register >>> bit. ly / CouplesCashflowSession (Put together)

This is STRICTLY FOR COUPLES, don't register if both of you won't be available.

Here’s some feedback we’ve received from some couples like you after playing the game:

''It has taught my wife and I new way of looking at life and how to manage our money.''

''This game really opens our eyes to how achieving real wealth is done.''

''Awesome tool to teach your kids while they are young and a great realization for me....this is truly something I wished I have known 20 years ago.''

''Recommended to anyone seriously interested to shift their thinking paradigm and look forward to the mindset of the rich.''

It's Time To Get Smarter With Your Money, see you on Saturday.

(1) (Reply)

Crocodile Snatches Child On Philippine Tourist Island / Menstruation / Adorable Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebrations Of Rev.dr Mrs Ete John Omo-i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.