Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

American Citizen Coming To Nigeria, What Are The Requirements? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / American Citizen Coming To Nigeria, What Are The Requirements? (605 Views)

Lagos-New York Flight Price Throwback: This Was Nigeria. What Do You Think Now? / Having A Brother As An American Citizen! What Are My Benefits? / What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

American Citizen Coming To Nigeria, What Are The Requirements? by koko009: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
Good day, good people of nairaland. Please I have a woman coming from America to come visit me in Nigeria. She's an American. What are the documents needed and what does it require for an American to visit Nigeria? Your contributions will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: American Citizen Coming To Nigeria, What Are The Requirements? by Fidelismaria: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
ask Google

you don't know Google

Google Google

(1) (Reply)

RRS Men Give First Aid To Accident Victims On Third Mainland Bridge (photos) / Where Can I Buy Cheap Flight Tickets? / Ireland Msc ( 5m) Or Start Biz In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.