Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 (1997 Views)

Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max / Comparison Between Samsung Galaxy Note 9 And Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (2) (3) (4)

Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by generaliy: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

A friend is trying to buy an android phone (He will be reading your opinions).

He is stuck making a decision between buying a UK used Samsung S6, a Tecno Camon CX and a Xiamoee redmi note 4.

He is open to other suggestions as well, he is looking forward to great camera (For business purpose), good RAM (At least 2 to 3 GB) and good storage.

His budget is 50-60k

Your opinion will be highly appreciated, i told him all info he needs can be gotten from Nairalanders, i rely on info here more than any other source personally.

Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by generaliy: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
cc lalasticlala
mynd44
seun
Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by koolswagking(m): 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Buy the galaxy s6 everything is complete there
If not galaxy the next is redmi note 4
Just forget about tecno it is not a phone

Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by Galaxydon1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
infinix hot 4
Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by OCTAVO: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
koolswagking:

@Op, this is the answer to your question.
Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by hyuga(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
remove tecno and get the galaxy for the flagship feeling sha "uk" used. note 4 for battery and all round good performance and it's brand new at that price.�

Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by sureinfo: 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
How una go dey talk sey remove TECNO camon? Bros CamonCX is dope, lyk real dope.
Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by hyuga(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
sureinfo:
How una go dey talk sey remove TECNO camon? Bros CamonCX is dope, lyk real dope.
compared to the other options? it's NOPE

Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by koolswagking(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
koolswagking:

if ur looking for mediatek phones buy DOOGEE BL5000 or add small 2k to the 60k and buy doogee mix

I still repeat that tecno is not a phone

Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by Dam5reey(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
sureinfo:

We are taking about Smart phones here !!!

Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
How can you even ask such, Samsung s6 to these toys ure mentioning nawah o.. pple should sometimes make use of thier senses abeg, in this era of google..smh

Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by generaliy: 6:22am On Oct 20, 2017
koolswagking:

Thank you so much, he is reading this, I also recommended S6
Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by generaliy: 6:24am On Oct 20, 2017
koolswagking:
if ur looking for mediatek phones buy DOOGEE BL5000 or add small 2k to the 60k and buy doogee mix

I still repeat that tecno is not a phone

Dogee BL5000? Never heard of that, will check, thanks
Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by Baadal(m): 9:36am On Oct 20, 2017
I have a new Black Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x for 65k only call/whatsapp 08025220285

Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by Emisco1(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2017
get the Samsung S6 if u have constant light,otherwise gt d xaiomi.

the only thing I use S6 is for movie, very clear.
Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 20, 2017
generaliy:
Hello Nairalanders,

A friend is trying to buy an android phone (He will be reading your opinions).

He is stuck making a decision between buying a UK used Samsung S6, a Tecno Camon CX and a Xiamoee redmi note 4.

He is open to other suggestions as well, he is looking forward to great camera (For business purpose), good RAM (At least 2 to 3 GB) and good storage.

His budget is 50-60k

Your opinion will be highly appreciated, i told him all info he needs can be gotten from Nairalanders, i rely on info here more than any other source personally.

iPhone ........ Samsung ....... and the rest.

Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by generaliy: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Baadal:
I have a new Black Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x for 65k only call/whatsapp 08025220285

65k is too much now, when one can order on alie for less, brand new
Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by generaliy: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
Emisco1:
get the Samsung S6 if u have constant light,otherwise gt d xaiomi.

the only thing I use S6 is for movie, very clear.

He brought one S6 to me yesterday, great spec, but the battery is the ish, he's contemplating buying if only he can get a good battery, we are looking at going to Slot
Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by Emisco1(m): 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
generaliy:

He brought one S6 to me yesterday, great spec, but the battery is the ish, he's contemplating buying if only he can get a good battery, we are looking at going to Slot
DTS the problem with smasung. . their ba3 is always pooo tho. when uve use ah 4000mah ba3 before
Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by jboixxx: 6:18am On Oct 22, 2017
If camera is really dt impt, go for S6, though Note4's camera isn't bad either. No Samsung/Xiaomi if s/he intends to use Glo 4G.
Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by Ematexq: 7:23am On Oct 22, 2017
I would advise you to buy a Samsung note 4 or note 5, I bought the note 4 65k plus transport in warri, clean and dope and note 5 for 82 plus transport, supper sweet design and fast.... Both phones lasted 7 to 8 hours with heavy usage but 7 hours was contact, the cameras are superb, but the note 5 cameras are better in low light, the loudspeaker are better in note 5, note 4 has a removable battery and SD card note 5 doesn't have both, note 5 design is super sweet and thinner, note 4 is more rugged but bulky, s6 is a good phone but can't be compared to note 4 and note 5, and the ba3 of s6 is poor, but if you can get the original ba3 you should be fine, I have heard good comment of xiaomi note 4 but when I held it with my note 5, I just smile

Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by missslimzy(f): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
There is nothing like a complete phone. Even iPhone 8 no complete .
koolswagking:

Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by Lucascruiz(m): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ple eh op edit ya post...I dont wanna see any camon or canon as ignorant tecno fans wud say...biko buy new redmi
Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by omoalajah(m): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
GO for Camon CX
Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by datyorubaboy: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
Camon CX fi life.
Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by Hakimrealest: 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Camon CX is really nice
Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by koolswagking(m): 5:59am On Oct 23, 2017
missslimzy:
There is nothing like a complete phone. Even iPhone 8 no complete .
tell me what's missing in the iPhone 8?
Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by mccoy47(m): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2017
generaliy:

A uk used samsung S6 falls in dat 50-60k budget? undecided
Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
Get the S6 hav been using Galaxy S6 now for almost a year no complaints whatsoever but remember S6 don't support SD card so if the person is a heavy user let he go for the 64gb version. S6 is superb 2550 mah is okay for me
Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by NigeriaBam: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (snapdragon) not mtk
Re: Between Samsung S6, Camon Cx And Xiaomi Rednote 4 by Kogbaski: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
sureinfo:

Help me tell them oh
Dats what am using

Google FRP Solution Thread - How To Bypass Google FRP No PC Or Laptop Required / MTN Data In South Africa Also Disappears - Here Is The Proof. / TECNO Camon 12 And Camon 12 Air Launch SOON