Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile (19840 Views)

Nigerian Youths Get World Bank N8.6bn Graduate Unemployment Youths Support Schem / Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos / I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by shallysgirl: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sick man. tongue I have no interest in a nonetity who had lost his heritage.
tsdarkside:

i know you are fantasizing to fvck me.... undecided...

we have a strange magnet connecting each other...although each of us hate it.... undecided
Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by tsdarkside(m): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
shallysgirl:

you sound like my delta igbo ex wife.....

do you realy believe i dont know who i am??....do you realy think you will get interested in somebody like me to even reply??....

this is all instincts..blood things....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by musa234(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Apc miscreants always trying to prove a point
Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by tsdarkside(m): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
shallysgirl:

she called me worse...she called me a demon..... grin grin grin grin

and your igbo men called me unclean spirit....!!!!....imagine.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

and that was back then in 2014 before i even registered on nairaland oooo.......

but that unclean spirit thing realy hurt for a while.... wink grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by Bullhari007(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
tsdarkside:

drugs dealers....

Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by tsdarkside(m): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=Bullhari007 post=61586109][/quote]

babaramota...we missed you... grin grin grin grin..join the nigerian party joor.. grin grin

you people dont remember babaramota...??.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by victor8269: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Danladi7:
grin

These are mature set of people unlike some barbarians throwing water bottle and stones to soldiers as if they've never seen soldiers before.

igbo people will hate this rare display of maturity.They will either call it slavery or claimed they are hired to make themselves happy as usual cool
No pictures and you commented. Kai.
Back to the matter, Na me post this thing, it is fake!!!
Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by victor8269: 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
tsdarkside:
you igbos should clean una house...una have alot of crazy igbos amongst una....do it....sweep your house!!!.....it can not be that south africans are insulting all igbos because of few miscreants among una,but una turn a blind eye because they are igbos....

dont be afraid to sentence even your own to death!!!!!....do it...!!!!

the yorubas are doing it....the hausa fulanis are doing it too...clean your house of criminal igbos...!!!!! angry angry angry angry

or forget help from the rest of nigeria....we will watch una get killed in south africa and sentenced to death in asia even if innocent igbos are amongst the criminals...... angry angry angry angry...its called collatoral damage.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Apart from hate speech, name another figure of speech that you know?
Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by tsdarkside(m): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
victor8269:

Apart from hate speech, name another figure of speech that you know?

why is condeming criminals hate speech?....
Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by victor8269: 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
tsdarkside:

my area is in the so called delta....i didnt choose the word delta....my area just happens to be their...soooo,i have the right to speak for the delta too....
U again?. U claimed Jos last week and Kaduna last 2 weeks, it's obvious that you are a nomad.What makes me think you're not a herdsman?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by victor8269: 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
tsdarkside:

why is condeming criminals hate speech?....
But herdsmen weren't mentioned here?
Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by tsdarkside(m): 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
victor8269:

U again?. U claimed Jos last week and Kaduna last 2 weeks, it's obvious that you are a nomad.What makes me think you're not a herdsman?

when did i ever claimed Jos and Kaduna....??..i was never in this places...are you just waking up from a coma??....?...
Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by tsdarkside(m): 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
victor8269:

and blaimy...who the hell are you...??...i dont know you..... undecided
Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by victor8269: 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
tsdarkside:

when did i ever claimed Jos and Kaduna....??..i was never in this places...are you just waking up from a coma??....?...
I have marked this handwriting and I know it anywhere I see it
Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by tsdarkside(m): 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
victor8269:

I have marked this handwriting and I know it anywhere I see it

realy??..... grin
Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Danladi7:
grin

These are mature set of people unlike some barbarians throwing water bottle and stones to soldiers as if they've never seen soldiers before.

igbo people will hate this rare display of maturity.They will either call it slavery or claimed they are hired to make themselves happy as usual cool

The north has long enslaved the south.

Meanwhile there's nothing to celebrate on this matter
Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by tsdarkside(m): 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
victor8269:

Time registered: July 22, 2015

Time spent online: 6 days & 3 hours

who are you realy..??...you claim to know me,but i dont know you....
Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by tsdarkside(m): 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
victor8269:

because am not good with cows....am scared of them.... grin grin grin...i only eat them when butchered....or else no contact... grin grin grin grin

Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by Vivere: 12:21am On Oct 20, 2017
excel101:
Do you know what you are, the biggest COWARD ever. South West states are not agitating for anything neither is there crisis or pocket of it in the S/W. So why should the Govt be deploying soldiers there. And the COWARDS like you are happy about it.
And your own Igbo youths that were made to drink muddy waters are....what? Your own director that absconded when operation Python Dance II came calling in Aba, has won the award of the greatest coward of the century. He could not even show face at his court hearing the other day, and now he has put Abaribe who stood as surety for him, into trouble. If Abaribe does not lose his 100 million because of Kanu's disappearance, he would definitely lose his peace of mind because of that coward.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by Gkemz: 2:21am On Oct 20, 2017
Lai Mohammed is behind this
Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by Freemanalee(m): 3:26am On Oct 20, 2017
conspiracy here and there

meanwhile, start your day positively with this
http://www.bluevoiceradio.com.ng/2017/10/music-freeman-alee-try-over-come-world.html
Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by ZorGBUooeh: 7:10am On Oct 20, 2017
Vivere:

And your own Igbo youths that were made to drink muddy waters are....what? Your own director that absconded when operation Python Dance II came calling in Aba, has won the award of the greatest coward of the century. He could not even show face at his court hearing the other day, and now he has put Abaribe who stood as surety for him, into trouble. If Abaribe does not lose his 100 million because of Kanu's disappearance, he would definitely lose his peace of mind because of that coward.
At least they stood dia ground to protest against those soldiers..Dem no born any Afonja man well to protest.
Wetin una Sabi do na to come nairaland write long sermon to convince us say una no be coward,Dey write about wetin una papa do 10000000bc.When it's time to prove it you guys will chicken out all in the name of let peace reign and wisdomcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by Danladi7: 7:20am On Oct 20, 2017
shallysgirl:
Are you a yoruba muslim? Now I get your obsession.
Yes i'm a proud yoruba muslim.

who are you?....An hate filled urine licking igbo Christian.
Your obsession is not far fetched either.
Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by Danladi7: 7:22am On Oct 20, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

See Guilty conscience oo..Before nko!what iz it before?If iz not pure slavery smiley
Igbo people grin
Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by Leez(m): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

At least they stood dia ground to protest against those soldiers..Dem no born any Afonja man well to protest.
Wetin una Sabi do na to come nairaland write long sermon to convince us say una no be coward,Dey write about wetin una papa do 10000000bc.When it's time to prove it you guys will chicken out all in the name of let peace reign and wisdomcheesy
jesu

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

chei shocked shocked shocked

cc Vivere, oladeebo

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by Vivere: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Keep consoling yourself. We all know the greatest coward of this century - Nnamdi Kanu. All the long grammar you have written is not going to change that.
Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by oladeebo: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
zenmaster:

chei shocked shocked shocked

cc Vivere, oladeebo
But why Igbo should think any igbo enemy must be a Yoruba enemy?
Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by shallysgirl: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
You are the one who is hate filled. Your comment is obviously points to it.
Not surprised you are a headslammer. They are the only blood suckers I know.
They hate all 'infidels 'including Igbo Christians. But know this,your the doesn't stop the blessings and love of Jehovah Almighty.
Danladi7:

Yes i'm a proud yoruba muslim.

who are you?....An hate filled urine licking igbo Christian.
Your obsession is not far fetched either.
Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by shallysgirl: 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Rabbish. Nonentity.
tsdarkside:

you sound like my delta igbo ex wife.....

do you realy believe i dont know who i am??....do you realy think you will get interested in somebody like me to even reply??....

this is all instincts..blood things....
Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by Danladi7: 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
shallysgirl:
You are the one who is hate filled. Your comment is obviously points to it.
Not surprised you are a headslammer. They are the only blood suckers I know.
They hate all 'infidels 'including Igbo Christians. But know this,your the doesn't stop the blessings and love of Jehovah Almighty.
This osu Christian has forgotten that Gowon that sucked 3000 000 of your bro and sis is a Christian.

Above all,thank God you know you are a fvcking kanu urine licking igbo Christian cool
Re: Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile by shallysgirl: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Whatever, Fulani asslicker. Like afonja like danladi7.
i know you are not pure breed yoruba.you are Kwara or Kogi yoruba fulani wannabe.
I know you love Kanu so much cos I don't know how he came into this conversation. Kanu lover. Keep loving and bowing to him., he deserves it.
Danladi7:

This osu Christian has forgotten that Gowon that sucked 3000 000 of your bro and sis is a Christian.

Above all,thank God you know you are a fvcking kanu urine licking igbo Christian cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Families Of Late Hon. Olawale In Mushin / With Functional Refineries, Petrol Will Sell For Less Than ₦‎200 – IPMAN / Here Are The 10 Ministries Planning To Spend 86% Of Nigeria’s Budget In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.