Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,296 members, 7,954,179 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

How To Start A Nigerian Business With (almost) No Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Nigerian Business With (almost) No Money (483 Views)

Shoprite Sells Nigerian Business To Property Company / How Can A Nigerian Business Startup Raise An Initial Capital? / Emefiele Accuses Nigerian Business Moguls Of Using Illegal Markets (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Nigerian Business With (almost) No Money by nairametrics: 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Coming up with a great idea for a business isn’t exactly an easy task, because a lot of great ideas are already being executed and a number of seemingly good ideas don’t actually satisfy a need that people have. But once in a while, you get that little spark and come up with a great idea that genuinely solves a problem that people have. Then excitement sets in, maybe because your idea is legitimately revolutionary or you’re just fascinated with the idea of launching and growing your own enterprise. But there’s one little hurdle in your way: You don’t have much money.

“so what steps do i take to start bootstrapping my business?”

READ MORE: https://nairametrics.com/start-business-almost-no-money/

Cc:@lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

List Of Successful Applicants Of First Stage Of The Youwin! Connect 2017 Is Here / Top Up Your Phone And Get Paid! / My Bugatti Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.