Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. (3892 Views)

Advanced Excel Training For Professional, Boost Your Employability With MS Excel / Free Data Analysis With Microsoft Excel Training In Yaba, Lagos. October, 2017 / Free Web Design / Blogging Training In Lagos, - October, 2020. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by ictacademy: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Microsoft Excel is one of today’s most powerful and versatile business tools, but if you’re not familiar with its basic functions, formulas, commands and keystrokes, you’re setting yourself up for frustration and disappointment.

This Microsoft Excel and Data Analysis training seminar gives you strong fundamentals to build on.

Kindly note that this seminar is for beginner/intermediate users and those that wants to improve their skills

Schedule is as follows

Date:- Saturday, 31st October, 2020.
Time: 10 am prompt ,
VENUE: 1b, Akin Osinyemi Street, Allen Avenue, Ikeja.

NOTE: This Seminar is free but REGISTRATION IS COMPULSORY.

Click here to register and view course outlines http://ictacademy.com.ng/seminars/free-microsoft-excel-training-seminar-in-lagos/

Introduction to Microsoft Excel
Quick Access Toolbar
Working with Font
Data Clipboard
Aligning Data
Conditioning Styles in Excel
Formatting Cells in Excel
Vlookup and Hlookup
Basic Calculation in Excel
Project: Preparation of a School Broadsheet / Staff Payroll

Click here to register and view course outlines http://ictacademy.com.ng/seminars/free-microsoft-excel-training-seminar-in-lagos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by ictacademy: 9:43am On Oct 20, 2017
yes
Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by Profandie(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
ictacademy:
Microsoft Excel is one of today’s most powerful and versatile business tools, but if you’re not familiar with its basic functions, formulas, commands and keystrokes, you’re setting yourself up for frustration and disappointment.
This Microsoft Excel and Data Analysis training seminar gives you strong fundamentals to build on.

Date:- Friday, 27th October, 2017.

Time: 1pm prompt.

VENUE: B28, PRIMALTEK PLAZA, PENCINMA, AGEGE, LAGOS.

NOTE: This Seminar is FREE but REGISTRATION IS COMPULSORY.

Just applied
Looking forward to it.
Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by ictacademy: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
ok, please dont miss it
Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by amicable09(f): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Please, if there's ever going to be any similar kind of training on a Saturday or Sunday, mention me please.

I'm very much interested.
Thanks.
Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by amicable09(f): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Please OP, if there's ever going to be any similar kind of training on a Saturday or Sunday, mention me please.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by karleone(m): 10:03am On Oct 23, 2017
amicable09:
Please OP, if there's ever going to be any similar kind of training on a Saturday or Sunday, mention me please.

Thanks.

Posting it twice shows how important the training/seminar is to you.

1 Like

Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by ictacademy: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
ok, noted
Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by amicable09(f): 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
karleone:

Posting it twice shows how important the training/seminar is to you.
Lol. It really is very important to me.
I need training on data analysis most importantly right now.
Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
amicable09:

Not my intention to douse your interest but a one-day training on excel data analysis is most likely a waste of money, except it is free. You won't learn anything tangible and the few things managed to learn, you will forget it quicker than you learnt it. The best way to learn Ms Excel is on the job training and personal training.

Excel class trainings are overrated.

5 Likes

Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by karleone(m): 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
amicable09:

I hope you find a good place at a suitable time to learn it.

Won't be bad to have little idea of Data Analysis. Sounds interesting.
Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by karleone(m): 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
LastMumu:

Not my intention to douse your interest but a one-day training on excel data analysis is most likely a waste of money, except it is free. You won't learn anything tangible and the few things managed to learn, you will forget it quicker than you learnt it. The best way to learn Ms Excel is on the job training and personal training.

Seconded the bolded. Paid some money, sometime this year for Excel class. I ended learning what I knew prior to the class. Gained something from the class though. To many questions and class holding in one day made the excel class unsuccessful.
I've learnt a lot on the job - our job requires use of excel on a daily basis. I just wish I could become an Excel guru some day.

1 Like

Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by amicable09(f): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2017
LastMumu:

You're right LM.

One day training won't be enough to grasp full understanding of data analysis. I however don't mind getting the basics, someone helping with the groundwork to lay a good foundation for me and OP has said it's free sha. That's an added motivation cheesy

I think what I'll start learning on my own with available online resources. Now that the interest is there before it wanes.
Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by amicable09(f): 8:06am On Oct 24, 2017
karleone:

I hope you find a good place at a suitable time to learn it.

Won't be bad to have little idea of Data Analysis. Sounds interesting.
I hope I do soon enough.
And yeah, it's not a bad idea for you too.

1 Like

Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by karleone(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2017
amicable09:

I hope I do soon enough.

And yeah, it's not a bad idea for you too.

Sure, I will
Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by ictacademy: 6:41am On Dec 05, 2017
good
Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by ictacademy: 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Microsoft Excel is one of today’s most powerful and versatile business tools, but if you’re not familiar with its basic functions, formulas, commands and keystrokes, you’re setting yourself up for frustration and disappointment. This Microsoft Excel for beginners free training seminar gives you strong fundamentals to build on.

Date:- Saturday, 24th February, 2018.
Time: 9am prompt (Please No African Time)
VENUE: PRIMALTEK PLAZA, PENCINMA, AGEGE, LAGOS.

http://ictacademy.com.ng/seminars/free-microsoft-excel-training-seminar-in-lagos/
Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by ictacademy: 6:47am On Feb 20, 2018
yo
Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by ictacademy: 7:33am On Feb 21, 2018
a
Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by ictacademy: 6:54am On Feb 22, 2018
c
Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by ictacademy: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
yes
Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by ictacademy: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
good
Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by ictacademy: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
great
Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by ictacademy: 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
its holding this month

Date:- Saturday, 29th, September, 2018.
Time: 9am
VENUE: PRIMALTEK PLAZA, PENCINMA, AGEGE, LAGOS.
Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by ictacademy: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by ictacademy: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
yes
Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by ictacademy: 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
we are holding this first seminar at our island training center, pls dont miss it
Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by ictacademy: 11:27am On May 27, 2019
come
Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by ictacademy: 5:06pm On May 28, 2019
yes
Re: Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. by ictacademy: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Continue With My School Or Accept A Military Career / Nnpc/chevron 2010/2011 Scholarship Invitation / Any Certification Exams For Biochemistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.