Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) (71448 Views)

Asaba Ultra-Modern Mechanic Village & Auto Parts Market In Pictures / Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) / 3 Porsche Panamera Convoy Carries 24 Gold Bars Worth £10m (₦5B) Across London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by maisauki: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
moral of d post? whatever d world gives you, don't hold on to it...where are d official government car PEUGEOT 504? where are d mesi-oloyes?
d wisest person is d one that takes what he needs alone in this ephemeral world and leaves d rest
oro mi ko lopin
Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by buchi4us(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
nwanne that's its work menhhh, u mean u didn't see apams conveying corpses with it at the same east. corpses bamboo all na non living things.
Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by Rhea(f): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
CastedDude:
Some years ago, Hummer Jeeps were so much valued in Nigeria that a "man can even be imprisoned for scratching the luxury car".lol.. Despite being what it is, the car seems to have moved out of fashion as some Hummer Jeep owners are now using them to "less important" services such as this.

According to an online user, this luxury Hummer H2 was spotted being used to convey bamboo sticks from a timber market in the eastern part of the country. The vehicle was reportedly the center of attraction in the market.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/hummer-jeep-spotted-used-transport-bamboo-sticks-east-photos.html

He is probably the few Hummer drivers in Nigeria to realise the full potential of a Hummer. You will surely not get that on the paved streets of Lekki.
Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lol. When former Governor Okwadike said we have the money to immunize our kids, people called him names. Now can you'all see what I'm saw? grin

2 Likes

Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
czarina:
Twas actually made to be used that way>rough and rugged, na we turn am to luxury and trust the whiteman to feast off our vainess... cheesy
Whites drive it more
Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
greatmarshall:
That's what this SUV is built for
exactly my thought when I read the post. the vehicle has no much value. I even think most owners are fighting hard to get buyers for them, but for where, nobody wan carry another man liability.smh
Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by Aminaforreal: 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by kenny5811(m): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
Titto93:
There was a time when, just seeing a Hummer Jeep is an achievement.
......Gawd!!!..... n wen u get home u wil tel ur family d story..... mehn.....oboi i c 1 hummer 2 dis aftanoon o.. if u c d small boi wey dey drive am..... guy c rims chai, wit tinted glass abi na d sound system u wan talk........... Gawd... it took me a long time to sight a hummer in real life o, til today i neva even touch hummer body self...

3 Likes

Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Good idea.
Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by 2shure: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dah year
Olu maintain
H2 and h3 things
I rem some boiz go do ogume cause of hummer based on g
E don cast
Abegi
Wen range rove don cast hummer finish
Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
Harbeyg09:
Plot of space for sale grin
No thanks.You can keep it . The value will appreciate after ten years.
Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by donhils: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
The guy probably doesn't want all those transporters to chop his money. Ever imagined that?

1 Like

Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by Rickyzagy: 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
eleojo23:
Ehen?

If he cannot use the beast to carry bamboo, of what use is the ruggedness?
I wonder
Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by Elioandrew: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
Na wa o! So hummer now na big deal for naija
Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by czarina(f): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
selfmadeboss:

Whites drive it more
yea right, no dispute about that at all... But they don't see it as a luxury. Keyword is luxury. grin
Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
The car is being over utilized o, this is not Hilux jeep na
Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by Elioandrew: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
2shure:
Dah year
Olu maintain
H2 and h3 things
I rem some boiz go do ogume cause of hummer based on g
E don caste eh
Abegi
Wen range rove don cast hummer finish
even d range ma sef don cast.
Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by 2shure: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
In ross voice
Talking to tha holy ghost
In ma bugatti
Who wan drive bigatti and ferarri for bad pot holed roads
Elioandrew:
even d range ma sef don cast.

2 Likes

Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by sunsewa16: 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
this a stingy American returnee I guess,utilizing anything utilizable,but make those evans boy's no catch u ooh,otherwise d money go come out by force.

1 Like

Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by demefaboy(m): 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
CastedDude:
Some years ago, Hummer Jeeps were so much valued in Nigeria that a "man can even be imprisoned for scratching the luxury car".lol.. Despite being what it is, the car seems to have moved out of fashion as some Hummer Jeep owners are now using them to "less important" services such as this.

According to an online user, this luxury Hummer H2 was spotted being used to convey bamboo sticks from a timber market in the eastern part of the country. The vehicle was reportedly the center of attraction in the market.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/hummer-jeep-spotted-used-transport-bamboo-sticks-east-photos.html
Point of correction=it's not a Jeep, it's an SUV(sport utility vehicle)
Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by Vokians(m): 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Car Abuse
Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
demefaboy:
Point of correction=it's not a Jeep, it's an SUV(sport utility vehicle)
Oga stop right there, the Humer is a JEEP!, who did you think makes it?? angry angry
Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by demefaboy(m): 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
erico2k2:

Oga stop right there, the Humer is a JEEP!, who did you think makes it?? angry angry
Hummer a JEEP!! Hummer was manufactured by General Motors. Get some quality education bro.

Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by khristal87(m): 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Those of u forming am nt surprised, so u buy a car over 30m n use it to carry bamboo frm farm? Sense fall on u.
Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
demefaboy:
Hummer a JEEP!! Hummer was manufactured by General Motors. Get some quality education bro.
Some Education for you
http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2007/autos/0709/gallery.jeep_wrangler_history/6.html
Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by gazoka(m): 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Like in the days of Fela Kuti
Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by 19naia(m): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sebi after you went to America to do well in life driving Hummer, while your mother remained in the village living by bamboo and Akpu, then you return with your Hummer and she ask you to bring Bamboo for her?
Me sef i would Use my Hummer to bring bamboo in the village. If you enjoy Hummer and enjoy Bamboo, there is no reason the two cannot join to make your life enjoyable. Using Hummer just to be flexing is vanity. It is built by a legacy of load bearing vehicles. "UTILITY" is the "U" in SUV. In USA they use Utility vehicles more costly than Hummer to carry rubbish, farm animals and laborer equipment.

I like practical peoples grin

1 Like

Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
demefaboy:
have you seen the quality of your Education, cos waht y'all youths know how to make senile remarks when cornered. I jst went to look @ your profile I thought I was talking to an adult.
Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by Mikeparlo12(m): 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
CastedDude:

Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by demefaboy(m): 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
erico2k2:

Some Education for you
http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2007/autos/0709/gallery.jeep_wrangler_history/6.html
Ur so dull u read but don't understand, if AM own both Jeep motors and Hummer!! Does that make Hummer a JEEP?? If a father own two children Paul and Peter!! does that makes Peter Paul. volkswagen Group own Lamborghini call a Lamborghini Volkswagen. Below is what ur stupid link said

1 Like

Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by demefaboy(m): 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
erico2k2:

have you seen the quality of your Education, cos waht y'all youths know how to make senile remarks when cornered. I jst went to look @ your profile I thought I was talking to an adult.
Ur problem is u don't know how to read not to talk of understanding. mr olodo Hummer right now is owned by Gm. U lack quality education I repeat

Re: Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
demefaboy:
Ur so dull u read but don't understand, if AM own both Jeep motors and Hummer!! Does that make Hummer a JEEP?? If a father own two children Paul and Peter!! does that makes Peter Paul. volkswagen Group own Lamborghini call a Lamborghini Volkswagen.
See your face, did you not read the bit where it says the Humer came of the base of teh Jeep? and is this how you speak to your FATHER?
Obviosly you never owned a car in your life so I do not expect you to understand that VW,Skoda and Audi are all same or Honda Bullet and Rover 600 are same
http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2010/autos/1002/gallery.hummer_bio/2.html
All these Idomie kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) / Overloaded Car Spotted At Karim-Imogen Lagos... / Cars Fall Inside Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.