Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State (2584 Views)

Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State by cursedAbiola(f): 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
[s]
nwabobo:

This road passes through my village Igbo Ukwu but it's a federal road.
[/s]
fed wetin?

do you know the meaning of federal road sef cheesy
Re: Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State by cursedAbiola(f): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
[s]
globemoney:

If you like continue posting fake pictures, obiano is the best governor in Nigeria. Hold peter obi responsible who couldnt fix the road after 8 years, despite enjoying oil boom
[/s]
hahahahahahaha
see contradiction
Obiano urchins lying to themselves
fake pictures
now obi can't fix it after 8 years grin

lol
it sucks to be a sycophant

chaii see as i get free mind dey talk my mind but you you're programed and payed to promote Obiano even if he kills your brother
such a yoot

1 Like

Re: Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State by globemoney: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
Opakan2:

Stop reading lies from Enugu-Onitsha junk newspapers they sell over there.

The most developed region in Nigeria now with future prospects is the SW.

The only London they know in most igbo villages and hamlets is Lagos (ilu Eko) belonging to Yorubas.
Take a look at Ogun and Oyo states now, you'll see serious changes unlike that potor region where nothing works.
#Deadbeats
Can we have this conversation without bringing in Lagos where igbos control over 50 percent economic activity. Lets talk about the mushroom states of osun, ogun and oyo where workers are being owed for no less than 1 year, no money for projects... Able bodied yoruba men are now all over Nigeria selling agbo to make ends meet.. Who knows, you may be selling your own agbo in onitsha and typing rubbish with your free data

1 Like

Re: Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State by globemoney: 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
[s]hahahahahahaha
see contradiction
Obiano urchins lying to themselves
fake pictures
now obi can't fix it after 8 years grin

lol
it sucks to be a sycophant

chaii see as i get free mind dey talk my mind but you you're programed and payed to promote Obiano even if he kills your brother
such a yoot[/s]
You should be ashamed of yourself. It seems the curse in your handle is affecting you. No amount of lies will deceive ndi anambra that obiano is the best governor anambra has produced

1 Like

Re: Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State by cursedAbiola(f): 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
[s]
globemoney:

You should be ashamed of yourself. It seems the curse in your handle is affecting you. No amount of lies will deceive ndi anambra that obiano is the best governor anambra has produced
[/s]
Hehehehehehe sycophant job is really hard

lies like that ekwulobia road
lol
keep fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State by Opakan2: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
globemoney:

Can we have this conversation without bringing in Lagos where igbos control over 50 percent economic activity. Lets talk about the mushroom states of osun, ogun and oyo where workers are being owed for no less than 1 year, no money for projects... Able bodied yoruba men are now all over Nigeria selling agbo to make ends meet.. Who knows, you may be selling your own agbo in onitsha and typing rubbish with your free data

50 percent in your wild dreams..

Dangote's investments alone minus the Refinery (Largest in Africa) are worth 10 times more than the entire igbo Small/ meduim sized investments in Lagos.

Ever heard of Mike Adenuga, Femi Otedola, Adeola Odeku and many other silent Yoruba billionaires... Igbos have nothing in Lagos, believe me

You better tell your people to think home and channel their small money to develop alaigbo.. enu o se rara.
No be by mouth

5 Likes

Re: Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State by globemoney: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
Hehehehehehe sycophant job is really hard

lies like that ekwulobia road
lol
keep fooling yourself

Zuzuru si here puo.. adaobi slave

1 Like

Re: Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State by globemoney: 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
Opakan2:

50 percent in your wild dreams..

Dangote's investments alone minus the Refinery (Largest in Africa) are worth 10 times more than the entire igbo Small/ meduim sized investments in Lagos.

Ever heard of Mike Adenuga, Femi Otedola, Adeola Odeku and many other silent Yoruba billionaires... Igbos have nothing in Lagos, believe me

You better tell your people to think home and channel their small money to develop alaigbo.. enu o se rara.
No be by mouth
but you are still talking about lagos, lets talk about your mushroom state of osun

1 Like

Re: Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State by nwabobo: 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Opakan2:

No.. come and hold me responsible in my house. mumuni

What were your kinsmen doing under GEJ as top ministers including Finance?
Oh I almost forgot, they were busy looting and buying properties in choice areas.

Go ahead and blame Buhari like the mumu that you are.. whereas GEJ who claimed to have fixed all the roads in alaigbo should be left out

Talk to me when your state equals Anambra in any HDI.

1 Like

Re: Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State by cursedAbiola(f): 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
[s]
globemoney:

Zuzuru si here puo.. adaobi slave
[/s]
Nkita lacha nne i anya there
Obiano's stool

Re: Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State by Chapter5ive: 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Onitsha seaport.

2 Likes

Re: Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State by Opakan2: 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
globemoney:

but you are still talking about lagos, lets talk about your mushroom state of osun

we'll talk about it when your kinsmen vacate the State and stop selling gala and lacasera to well learned Yorubas.

You call SW states mushroom yet your people keep running there in Luxurious buses, making the whole place dirty and overcrowded all in the name of one Nigeria.

I think you lots deserve the Ghana must go treatment is SW for Yorubas to have peace and truly enjoy life in Yorubaland.
Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State by nwabobo: 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
Opakan2:

we'll talk about it when your kinsmen vacate the State and stop selling gala and lacasera to well learned Yorubas.

You call SW states mushroom yet your people keep running there in Luxurious buses, making the whole place dirty and overcrowded all in the name of one Nigeria.

I think you lots deserve the Ghana must go treatment is SW for Yorubas to have peace and truly enjoy life in Yorubaland.
Nonsense

There are Americans living Nd making money in Afghanistan, Somalia and the likes.

2 Likes

Re: Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State by globemoney: 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
Nkita lacha nne i anya there
Obiano's stool
as your lie has failed, oya go and swim in the flood. enjoy

1 Like

Re: Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State by Opakan2: 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
nwabobo:

There are Americans living Nd making money in Afghanistan, Somalia and the likes.

Go back and read history.. or ask the elderly ones around you about "Ghana must go"

We can imprison or deport you lots back to the East when the time comes. Just wait and see

3 Likes

Re: Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State by nwabobo: 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Opakan2:

Go back and read history.. or ask the elderly ones around you about "Ghana must go"

We can imprison or deport you lots back to the East when the time comes. Just wait and see

Why wait for the time to come?

Do it now.

1 Like

Re: Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State by cursedAbiola(f): 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
[s]
globemoney:

as your lie has failed, oya go and swim in the flood. enjoy
[/s]
lol
you know it's true just that the money being paid to you have blocked your eyes grin

Hehehehehehe Obiano is the ugu exporting gwavanor
Re: Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State by globemoney: 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Opakan2:

Do it tomorrow... Start by boycotting igbo products in yorubaland while I boycott your brothers selling agbo in the east lets see who wins.. deal?

1 Like

Re: Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
Opakan2:
Just take a look at their shithole..

It's Yorubaland they run to for better life. They lack the initiative to develop their region.

Instead of them to hold their present and past governors accountable, it's afonja, Hausa and fulani their compressed heads can think of. pathetic beings

The way you Chest beat who doesn't know will think Yorubaland is an El dorado.

I went to Ondo state last week for the burial ceremony of my colleague's mother, Okitipupa LGA to be precise Poverty stinks in the town, We were uncomfortable in the boss we hired cos the road from the beginning till end was full of potholes I regret embarking on such trip. so I was wondering if these is the southwest E-warriors on NL boast about.
I don't know why you lots likes attaching Hausa, Fulani when talking so one will feel you're making a point, huh ??

Typical Slave mentality.

1 Like

Re: Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 20, 2017
IfeanyiYagazie:

I went to Ondo state last week for the burial ceremony of my colleague's mother, Okitipupa LGA to be precise Poverty stinks in the town,

Bros, your sample size is too small. All states in the east are in comatose. All of them.

Still don't why you clap for yourself when you build a castle in wastelands.

1 Like

Re: Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State by ideynl1: 5:01am On Oct 20, 2017
Opakan2:

Nonsense

Same as nothern almajiris like yourself who trudged from the desert nothern nigeria to do bambiala dash me kobo
Re: Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State by Kingsley1000(m): 5:04am On Oct 20, 2017
this election go dey interesting
Re: Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State by hilroy: 6:24am On Oct 20, 2017
globemoney:

Nna shut up there if you don't know what you are saying, Igbos control over 99.97% of economic activities in Lagos undecided

[img]https:///media/7-20-2015/x-50gG.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 20, 2017
TheCabal:

Bros, your sample size is too small. All states in the east are in comatose. All of them.

Still don't why you clap for yourself when you build a castle in wastelands.

Boss, Have have you been to the east before ?
Why i made that statement is cos the OP insisted that the area was a village but ur guy wont take any of it jhux lukin for an avenue to criticize easterners.

For you information , all states in nigeria p are in comatose none is up to standard bruh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Buratai. / 3000 Megawatt: Heavy Equipment Moving To Mambila (photos) / See How Hell Fire Will Look Like From The Eruption Of A Volcano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.