Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Poor Feedback Mechanism At Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Poor Feedback Mechanism At Nairaland (537 Views)

Home Page Updates: We Need Your Feedback! / Court Case: Dickdastardly Vs Maclatunji At Nairaland Customary Court. / "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Feedback Mechanism At Nairaland by bookface: 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2010
I will like to draw the attention of all to the poor feedback mechanism offered at Nairaland.

It is no news to everyone that there is a silly spam bot software on the website that gets really nuts and bans members as it likes, now this is not so cool especially when the individual involve hasn't really posted anything that appear to be a spam.

To this extent, the moderators and the owners were generous enough {so it seems at first} to offer a platform at . . . http://getsatisfaction.com/nairaland/. . . for memebers who had been head butted for no just cause to file their complaints.

This would seem a pretty good feedback mechanism at first, and considering it is the only choice available, one is forced to take the route, however, just like every other thing in Nigeria, it never works!

Yes, you heard me right, it never works, well maybe except of course in only a few cases where the moderators probably get really bored and they decide to take a peep at the pathetic sight of hundreds of users who have been sent out for no just cause!

I believe this poor feedback mechanism calls for serious concerns, if you give me a platform to vent my complaints for being sent out by your damned software, then it is only a matter of courtesy for you to properly address whatever issues i raised with my complaints
Re: Poor Feedback Mechanism At Nairaland by Seun(m): 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2010
We're understaffed. So sorry. :-(
Re: Poor Feedback Mechanism At Nairaland by bookface: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2010
Re: Poor Feedback Mechanism At Nairaland by Seun(m): 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2010
The problem is that spammers also spam the feedback forum. You could go through 20 posts and al of them would be spammers. SPammers are the blight of the world!
Re: Poor Feedback Mechanism At Nairaland by bookface: 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2010
Re: Poor Feedback Mechanism At Nairaland by mamagee3(f): 12:19am On Mar 14, 2010
^^What kind of "good" guy uses the word "Violent" as a username. grin grin
Re: Poor Feedback Mechanism At Nairaland by bookface: 12:43am On Mar 14, 2010
^^ The kind that put dimwitts in their place. . .doesn't tolerate stupidity cool
Re: Poor Feedback Mechanism At Nairaland by bookface: 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2010
Still waiting for my user ID to be unbanned embarassed

i want the real me!
Re: Poor Feedback Mechanism At Nairaland by mamagee3(f): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2010
bookface:

^^ The kind that put dimwitts in their place. . .doesn't tolerate stupidity cool
Then you shouldn't be crying for your username to be unbanned, lol.

(1) (Reply)

Heloooo Nigeria / Hp Dv6 Pavilion, Blackberry Bold One And Used Dell For Sale / Does It Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.