Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Samsung S6 - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung S6 (2163 Views)

Samsung S6 64gb For Part Only 35k / SOLD... For Sale: Samsung S6 Edge... SOLD!! / Working Samsung S6 Edge Board/panel Available. Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung S6 by mrbillz(m): 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
Cont'd...

Re: Samsung S6 by princemillla(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
mrbillz:
I'm sure you wouldn't fall into this guy's pranks. At least I have done justice to keep people informed about his gimmick. He's not the first person I've done biz with on here. Got a shocker when this guy blocked me and ignored my calls.

You didn't ask him why he resorted to blocking me and ignoring my calls. Maybe you're his Co con man...

I don't even know him.... my comment I'd based on marketing strat
Re: Samsung S6 by mrbillz(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
princemillla:

I don't even know him.... my comment I'd based on marketing strat
If you have read our full chat. You would know this guy is good at the scamming biz. Having difficulty in uploading the remaining of our conversation. Will do that before the crow dawn. Do biz with him at your own peril. Read all is threads. He never states his address. Even when people asked for it. He tells them to chat him up on whatsapp. Why can't he openly give his address on here as others does. I'm sure he's probably a sales boy at one store in computer village trying to spoil the reputation of the store he's stealing ideas from. Until he resolved this issues at hand, I won't let him be. He claimed just 35k, yet he blocked me everywhere I could access him from... You could imagine how frivolous and goofy that guy could be. Such people doesn't deserve to be on this good forum... He's about to give this forum a name...
Re: Samsung S6 by princemillla(m): 1:51am On Nov 18, 2017
mrbillz:
If you have read our full chat. You would know this guy is good at the scamming biz. Having difficulty in uploading the remaining of our conversation. Will do that before the crow dawn. Do biz with him at your own peril. Read all is threads. He never states his address. Even when people asked for it. He tells them to chat him up on whatsapp. Why can't he openly give his address on here as others does. I'm sure he's probably a sales boy at one store in computer village trying to spoil the reputation of the store he's stealing ideas from. Until he resolved this issues at hand, I won't let him be. He claimed just 35k, yet he blocked me everywhere I could access him from... You could imagine how frivolous and goofy that guy could be. Such people doesn't deserve to be on this good forum... He's about to give this forum a name...

o mo i see am i back off immediately. like i rightly said tho my comment is just base on adverts strats. if you feel cheated, you have every right to questionj him bro
Re: Samsung S6 by henrixx(m): 3:11am On Nov 18, 2017
Lol... The guy has deleted his account. That means allegations true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Touching T6 Android 5.0 2gb Ram & 16gb Memory / SOLD!!! HP Elitebook 840 G3 For Sale / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.