Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Traits I Learnt From My Parents.you Can Do It To If You Want To - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Traits I Learnt From My Parents.you Can Do It To If You Want To (747 Views)

How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? / 12 Types Of Parents You See In Nigeria / Name A Parenting Trait From Your Parents You Would Never Emulate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traits I Learnt From My Parents.you Can Do It To If You Want To by bonezworld(m): 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
I learnt alot from my parents and they are too numerous to mention.But i would write down just five.Five special things and traits my parents taught me that always influence my activities and reasoning in a special type of way.
They didn't teach me how to drink beer,they didn't teach me how to club,they didn't teach me drugs,they didn't teach me how to smoke,they didn't teach me how to bet,they didn't teach me how to live off their wealth.
They brought me up in the way of the lord,they taught me to be loyal,they taught me to be hard working,they brought me up to be independent and they educated me.With this,my people you can go places..Always believe and have faith.BoneZ.its nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traits I Learnt From My Parents.you Can Do It To If You Want To by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
Let's just say you're a child that is Godfearing and obedient. There are children whose parents are pastors and yet the children do not exhibit those Godly traits.

1 Like

Re: Traits I Learnt From My Parents.you Can Do It To If You Want To by Cuddlebugie(f): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Oku orire

(1) (Reply)

Free Food In Your Fridge For A Month! / . / My Baby Was Left Out From Jan. 1 World Record- Nigerian Newborn Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.