Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Brilliant Nigerian Girl Leaves Everyone Amazed During A Maths Quiz - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brilliant Nigerian Girl Leaves Everyone Amazed During A Maths Quiz (2397 Views)

A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished / Brilliant Nigerian Kid Who Abandoned UNILAG To Study In South Korea Celebrates / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brilliant Nigerian Girl Leaves Everyone Amazed During A Maths Quiz by phemmyutd(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
A smart Nigerian girl has dazzled the world with her intelligence

- The young girl did amazingly well in a mathematics quiz

- She left everyone stunned with her composure and smart answers

Oreofe, a Nigerian girl presumed to be a teenager has left the world in utter shock after a video of her answering some mathematical questions during a quiz emerged.

The smart Nigerian girl was obviously on the hot seat and did her best possible in giving the correct answer at the right time. From the look of things, the young girl was prepared for the quiz and was not ready to waste time.

While the questions were being read out by a moderator with the brilliant girl also reading from her own screen, she provided the answers before the moderator could finish reading each question.

Oreofe, the smart Nigerian girl who provided correct answers at the right time during the quiz. Source: Worldstarhiphop.

Oreofe with the quiz master as he read out the questions. Source: Worldstarhiphop.

This went on for a while with the moderator confirming the answers given by the young girl. It is intriguing that such a girl could process the questions without working them out on a piece of paper before churning out the answers.

Oreofe on the hot seat answering questions promptly. Source: Worldstarhiphop.

There is no doubt about this girl knowing her onions when it comes to mathematics. The skills she exhibited at the competition show she is a guru and possibly one of the sharpest students in her school.

While no one knows the name of the school she represented, her performance at the quiz would make it difficult for anyone to forget her. The quiz master commended her at the end of the sixty seconds quiz. He said she was the loudest contestant.

https://gossip.naij.com/1130971-smart-nigerian-girl-destroys-a-maths-quiz-competition-photos.html

Re: Brilliant Nigerian Girl Leaves Everyone Amazed During A Maths Quiz by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
she is really endowed with sound knowledge.
Re: Brilliant Nigerian Girl Leaves Everyone Amazed During A Maths Quiz by DozieInc(m): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Kudos to her.
Re: Brilliant Nigerian Girl Leaves Everyone Amazed During A Maths Quiz by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
Me wey village people dey follow upandan during secondary school, I no even like make our maths teacher enter class because if he does, brothers and sisters on NL, na another round of gallivanting be that oh cry but las-las I come get am B2 for SSCE smiley. Even me shock self (I asked myself, "Bello! Is it is your WAEC result be this, akant bilivit shocked) and I believe the result kept my village people bewildered.

Oreofe, may ogbonge knowledge fall on you

6 Likes

Re: Brilliant Nigerian Girl Leaves Everyone Amazed During A Maths Quiz by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 20, 2017
>>
*The school principal in Singapore sent this letter to the parents before the exams..... and yes !!! You are going to love reading & sharing THIS one !!!*

_Dear parents,_

_The exams of your children will start soon. I know you are all really anxious for your child to do well._

_But please do_
_remember amongst the_
_students who will be_
_sitting for the exams..._

_There is an artist,_
_who doesn't need to_
_understand maths..._

_There is an entrepreneur,_
_who doesn't care about_
_History or English literature..._

_There is a musician,_
_whose chemistry_
_marks won't matter..._

_There is an athlete,_
_whose physical fitness_
_is more important than physics..._

_If your child does get top_
_mark's, that's Great...!_
_But if he or she doesn't..._

_Please don't take away_
_their self-confidence_
_and dignity from them..._

_Tell them it's Okay..._
_It's just an exam, they_
_are cut out for much_
_bigger things in life..._

_Please do this and_
_when you do,_
_watch your children_
_conquer the world..._

_One exam or low marks_
_won't take away their_
_dreams and talent..._

_And please do not think_
_Doctors and Engineers_
_are the only happy_
_people in the World..._

_With Warm Regards,_
*_The Principal_*

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Nigerian Girl Leaves Everyone Amazed During A Maths Quiz by Gozbrown(m): 7:46am On Oct 20, 2017
i was this brilliant dat year.
Re: Brilliant Nigerian Girl Leaves Everyone Amazed During A Maths Quiz by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 20, 2017
Gozbrown:
i was this brilliant dat year.

Until you failed to pass Waec in three different attempts. grin
Re: Brilliant Nigerian Girl Leaves Everyone Amazed During A Maths Quiz by Gozbrown(m): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2017
LastMumu:

Until you failed to pass Waec in three different attempts. grin
me? I had 9 A's. had d best result in my state but...
Re: Brilliant Nigerian Girl Leaves Everyone Amazed During A Maths Quiz by alex81(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2017
this questions are simple na.. 15yr old version of me would do better
Re: Brilliant Nigerian Girl Leaves Everyone Amazed During A Maths Quiz by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2017
Gozbrown:

me? I had 9 A's. had d best result in my state but...

.......... But you eventually disgraced yourself while writing JAMB,struggling to score above 100 marks in 4 different attempts. grin

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Nigerian Girl Leaves Everyone Amazed During A Maths Quiz by Gozbrown(m): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2017
LastMumu:

.......... But you eventually disgraced yourself while writing JAMB,struggling to score above 100 marks in 4 different attempts. grin
ur username says it all, indeed u be last Mumu
Re: Brilliant Nigerian Girl Leaves Everyone Amazed During A Maths Quiz by sirBLUNT: 9:12am On Oct 20, 2017
i dont care abt her tribe God bless her, she is a mathes prodigy and a nigerian,God pls bless me wit a daughter like her...
Re: Brilliant Nigerian Girl Leaves Everyone Amazed During A Maths Quiz by YaTar(f): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2017
TREAT AS URGENT: TRAINERS NEEDED

Life Learners Training Center is a Training, Research and Development Company having to deliver in several business subsidiaries. Located in Wuse 2 Abuja, Nigeria.
Duly Certified Trainers are needed in Project Management: PMP, PRINCE 2, CAPM

Requirements:
•Must be Abuja resident and Duly Certified.

NOTE:
Qualified Trainers should apply by e-mailing their CV , mentioning the position Title in the subject, to: oluwaloseayo@gmail.com. Its a Huge Opportunity.
OR
Visit our office, Suite 009/011, The Kings Place, Opp. NAF Conference centre & Suites, Banex-Kado Road, Wuse, Abuja.
Treat as Urgent please.
Re: Brilliant Nigerian Girl Leaves Everyone Amazed During A Maths Quiz by SuperSuave(m): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2017
I saw the video on a friend's phone yesterday and it's reasonable to conclude that she wasn't just solving those question right there. The quiz master sometimes wasn't even done dictating the question and she already has the answer. I believe the students have probably seen the questions before or told to study them so they can cram the answers and prove how sound their memory is during the quiz.

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Nigerian Girl Leaves Everyone Amazed During A Maths Quiz by TheMainMan: 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
which episode of cowbellpedia is this?... i haven't seen this
Re: Brilliant Nigerian Girl Leaves Everyone Amazed During A Maths Quiz by TheMainMan: 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
SuperSuave:
I saw the video on a friend's phone yesterday and it's reasonable to conclude that she wasn't just solving those question right there. The quiz master sometimes wasn't even done dictating the question and she already has the answer. I believe the students have probably seen the questions before or told to study them so they can cram the answers and prove how sound their memory is during the quiz.
exactly... they've seen the questions bfr... it is just like past questions u solve bfr going to an exam hall

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduate Scholarships At St Andrews University For International Students / 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology / In Need Of German School Of Language:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.