Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Review Why Motherhood Is A Great Calling - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Review Why Motherhood Is A Great Calling (376 Views)

Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy / My Journey To Motherhood / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review Why Motherhood Is A Great Calling by Solcy(m): 3:03am On Oct 20, 2017
Motherhood is a review of great calling that's the reason for the heart-touching-dialogue between a mum and her daughter below:

Mrs. Egoh comes home from work late and exhausted, only to find her 16 years old daughter waiting for her at the door.

Daughter : Mummy, may I ask. You a question

Mum. : Sure, what's it, Nenye?

Daughter : Mummy, how much do you make in an hour?

Mum. : (Upset by the question) That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?

Daughter :I just want to know. Please tell me.

Mum : Well, if you must know, I make $300 per hour.

Daughter :Mummy, may I please borrow $120.

Mum : (Visibly furious and shocked at the strange request). What did you say??

(Nenye quietly leaves for her room. After a little while, the mother calms down and resolves to unravel the cause of her daughter's behavior)

Mum : (Knocks at the girls door) Are you asleep daughter?

Daughter : No, Mummy. (Opens door to allow her mother in)

Mum. : It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. I'm sorry; here is the $120 you ask for.

Daughter : (Excitedly) Thank you Mum.

(Nenye brings out the money she had already under her pillow and adds the $180 to make $300. Mother gets angry again, surprised to see that her daughter even had some money already. Nenye speaks.) Read more » http://www.solcyga..com/2017/10/review-why-effective-motherhood-is-regular-employment.html
Re: Review Why Motherhood Is A Great Calling by folashade96(f): 3:12am On Oct 20, 2017
Op you are a very smart person
Re: Review Why Motherhood Is A Great Calling by Solcy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Depression: 4 Ways To Handle Depression / Pregnancy Management Program / 15 Diet And Nutrition Myths That Are Totally False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.