Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army (7020 Views)

Statement On The Return Of The Abacha Stolen Millions / "Glover Hausas, Hausa Constabulary" - History Of The Nigerian Army / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rotentina:
Wetin you want to achieve with this post?

It is meant to dispel ignorance. What a silly question

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by GavelSlam: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Penalty82:

Your failure to holistically counter the thread is a submission to these facts.

I personally like to carry out research in the bid to know or debunk.

However, once there are evident flaws in the most basic of parameters, I wash my hands clean of such shenanigans.
Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=Rotentina post=61603141]

Boss, U gat nothing on me you're the one forming detribalized citizen, claiming all the names you saw are Nigerian names.

Am still wondering how has yo People benefitted any better than Others in this current dispensation ?? at least Igbos hijacked Jonathan's government samething Tinubu intend doing but where is he now ?? relegated to the background?

Although that's not the issue here.
My point is U can't be a smoker and advice others not to smoke. U must come clean.

Bye!!

1 Like

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Penalty82(m): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
GavelSlam:

I personally like to carry out research in the bid to know or debunk.

However, once there are evident flaws in the most basic of parameters, I wash my hands clean of such shenanigans.

I know that this hard truth will chase you away from here.

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by GavelSlam: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Penalty82:

I know that this hard truth will chase you away from here.
Yawn.

1 Like

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by NafeesaAA(f): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
The former PPRO of IGP MD Yusuf ACP Frank Uba was quoted as saying that most Igbo's retire prematurely in the Police and Military. Most of them join the force not with intent to grow in the force but to get the necessary connections in the Airports, Seaports, Land borders, Area Commands to facilitate their importation business.

Currently 3 of my course mates have already retired and went into full time business. Right from the academy days, they will tell you point blank, "Oh boy i no follow you join this uniform to dey collect salary, my own na to get connection expand or start my business, any time dem seize my goods na una I go dey call"

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by NafeesaAA(f): 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by NafeesaAA(f): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by NafeesaAA(f): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
Spokesman for the Nigeria Police, Mr. Frank Mba, a Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP), has blamed his Igbo ethnic group for their woes in the police under the watch of the Inspector General, Mohammed Abubakar.

Reacting to last week Monday’s petition by the International Society for Civil Liberties and the Rule of Law (Intersociety) seeking President Goodluck Jonathan’s intervention to reverse Abubakar’s discrimination against Igbo police officers, Mba told the Lagos-based Daily Newswatch: “It’s quite unfortunate that the IGP is being accused of ethnicity, because he has nothing to do with the promotion and the discipline of officers. The duty falls on the Police Service Commission; it is the Commission that has the authority to promote and discipline NPF officers. They are just wrongly accusing him because they don’t know how the Constitution of the Police works.”

H added: “There can never be more than one IGP and eight DIGs at a time, and if some officers from a particular ethnic group in the country decided to retire or opt out of the service to do businesses like importing containers, thereby giving room for other ethnic group to get promoted when it’s promotion time, then the IGP is not to be blamed at all. If a particular tribe joined the service years after (members of) another ethnic group were recruited, you don’t expect the ones that joined late to be promoted before the ones that were the first to be recruited.”

Contacted by News Express for his reaction, Intersociety Board Chairman, Comrade Emeka Umeagbalasi, described Mba’s claims as unfortunate, especially coming from an Igbo man. He said Intersociety stood by its petition and was preparing a statement on Mba’s outburst.

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=4515?pr=37809&lang=en

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
These thread is filled with lies and hate

For your information, for the first time 6 out of the 8 Divisions are headed by southerners.

Most of the so called Hausa Fulani you tagged belong to either Bura, Zuru or other ethnic groups in the north & name doesn't translate to religion of that individual

1 Like

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Penalty82(m): 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
IbnSultaan:
These thread is filled with lies and hate

For your information, for the first time 6 out of the 8 Divisions are headed by southerners.

Most of the so called Hausa Fulani you tagged belong to either Bura, Zuru or other ethnic groups in the north & name doesn't translate to religion of that individual

Lies and dumb arguments we put to defend corruption.

1 Like

Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Pedrop: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rotentina:
Wetin you want to achieve with this post?

May you and your generation be punished forever.
Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pedrop:

May you and your generation be punished forever.

Chest beater in action!
Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by FearGodinall: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rotentina:

Point out the truth on what you posted above!!!!
Why not counter the op with facts if you know he's lying.
Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by FearGodinall: 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rotentina:

Abegi.........stop spreading hatred, it destroy faster than wild fire.
So truth had become hatred.
Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by FearGodinall: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=Rotentina post=61589718]

Whether you are from East, North or West, we are Nigerian's, stop spreading hatred.[/quote Can you explain why federal character is included in your constitution.
Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Penalty82:

The question should be how many Igbos that enlisted into NA are allowed by Hausas?

For occupation of NC, NE, NW, SS and SW, pls make your findings and use it to counter me.

Who are the Hausa?

Are you sure you know what your talking about?
Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Justiceleague1: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2017
balanceofterror1:
The evil against the South in the Nigerian Army is more than this. I don't know why the likes of omenka sarrki NgeneUkwenu madridguy passingShot Qmerit hungerbad LionDeLeo wristbangle donvikings jetleeee and others are comfortable with this govnt. May God help us.

only about 2 of those znBs u mentioned are southerners..the rest are mallams
Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Shawnnn01: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2017
Penalty82:
Everthing I posted here is nothing but the truth, pls take time and read it. Let me ask you, how many Igbos are AIGS or GOCS in today's police and Army formations?.
As usual once Igbo do not fill up a particular post in Nigeria the rest of the country can not have peace again but if Igbo were the ones filling up all the post with other Igbos that is merit. Igbo please !!!
Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 21, 2017
Rotentina:

LIES, Lies.....and I say it again.....Lies.....

All I can see are Nigerian's men!!!

How many Igbo nigerian men are generals in the north or west
Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by JideAmuGiaka: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2017
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J fynestboi, you didn't push this post to front page?.
Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by Positiveminds(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2017
Rotentina:

Abegi..,...stop spreading hatred.

You are suffering from infantile paralysis. It's either you are a Hausa-Fulani Muslim or a deceived one Nigerian whose head would be displayed on a pole when it happens. Don't read and learn, you hear. Isi aki.
Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by BudeYahooCom: 11:49am On Oct 21, 2017
Rotentina:

Abegi..,...stop spreading hatred.

^^^^ These gambaris are more interested in burying the truth than in standing for justice.
Re: The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army by BudeYahooCom: 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
NafeesaAA:
The former PPRO of IGP MD Yusuf ACP Frank Uba was quoted as saying that most Igbo's retire prematurely in the Police and Military. Most of them join the force not with intent to grow in the force but to get the necessary connections in the Airports, Seaports, Land borders, Area Commands to facilitate their importation business.

Currently 3 of my course mates have already retired and went into full time business. Right from the academy days, they will tell you point blank, "Oh boy i no follow you join this uniform to dey collect salary, my own na to get connection expand or start my business, any time dem seize my goods na una I go dey call"

These gambaris have come with her lies. Ok Igbo join Customs to get connection import container, Do they also join Army to import containers?

Pre-1967 were Igbos in the army, police etc there to import containers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Trouble In Buhari Camp: Buhari’s Men Subdue Amaechi, Initiates Probe / What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. / 2023: One Year Jail Term, ₦‎500,000 Fine Awaits Vote Buyers – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.