Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Visit Of Indian Business Delegation To Lagos Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Visit Of Indian Business Delegation To Lagos Nigeria (1921 Views)

We Need Importer/supplier Of Indian Rice URGENTLY!!! / Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria / Buying A House On Mortgage In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visit Of Indian Business Delegation To Lagos Nigeria by Eineje(m): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2007
This is to notify all nairalanders that there is goinging to be a business delegation from India consisting of companies which deal in artifical jewlries like glass beads, designer jewlry, beaded jewlry, fashion jewlry etc.The essence of this delegation coming to Nigeria is for them to explore new business channels in partnership with Nigerian enterprenuers.There will be a forum through which the companies coming from India will be able to showcase their goods and services after the presentation ,there willbe room for one on one business discussion with these companies.So anybody, company, group or association whom are interested and want to attend this buyer-seller meet should endervour to contact me through the following meduim so that I would able to include their particulars in the master list of those attending.I am a commercial attache in the Indian High Commision Lagos.
1.My email ids are agammadede@yahoo.com , my office email are hoc.lagos@mea.gov.in comsec@hcilagos.org
My telephone number is 08025790298, my office numbers are 01 7972442, 2627680. Hoping to hear from you soon

My name is Enny Onobu
Re: Visit Of Indian Business Delegation To Lagos Nigeria by tEsLim(m): 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2007
I'm sorry, I dont mean to flame your post. But Indians dont accept us like that in thier country. Not to talk of how they come to Nigeria to exploit hardworking citizens.

All these ppl should be put to check. I think I'll blame the government. How will a worker work for 2years, and you still tag him as casual staff. Pay them 500bulks per day to work thier butt out caring metals. But they personally use forklifts.
Re: Visit Of Indian Business Delegation To Lagos Nigeria by egoldman(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2007
Eineje:

This is to notify all Nairaland users that there is goinging to be a business delegation from India consisting of companies which deal in artifical jewlries like glass beads, designer jewlry, beaded jewlry, fashion jewlry etc.The essence of this delegation coming to Nigeria is for them to explore new business channels in partnership with Nigerian enterprenuers.There will be a forum through which the companies coming from India will be able to showcase their goods and services after the presentation ,there willbe room for one on one business discussion with these companies.So anybody, company, group or association whom are interested and want to attend this buyer-seller meet should endervour to contact me through the following meduim so that I would able to include their particulars in the master list of those attending.I am a commercial attache in the Indian High Commision Lagos.
1.My email ids are agammadede@yahoo.com , my office email are hoc.lagos@mea.gov.in comsec@hcilagos.org
My telephone number is 08025790298, my office numbers are 01 7972442, 2627680. Hoping to hear from you soon

My name is Enny Onobu

Well i wish to flame your post and i have good first hand reasons for that .I think you should first of all ask from the Nigerians who live in India how they are being treated and received , then after that you would have the right information about those Indians coming to Nigeria on their so called business delegation .
I live in Mumbai (formerly Bombay) for over 5 years , and i can tell you from experience that that delegation does not come to Nigeria for any mutual benefit , they come to do nutting but to dominate and steal from you .I know that i sound harsh with this views ,but if you want to know the real motive of an Indian business delegation to Nigeria, just pick up your phone and call some Nigerian that has been here for sometime and tell them about that delegation ,then you would understand why i sound like this .Or better try to understand what made Ugandans go on rioting against Indians recently to the point of killing one of them and destroying their properties .Of cos i don't support it ,but i completely understand why they took such action .
Re: Visit Of Indian Business Delegation To Lagos Nigeria by Vintage: 8:23am On Apr 25, 2007
Bleep the indians. thy are too racist, with their caste system. nigerias government have no back bone.
Re: Visit Of Indian Business Delegation To Lagos Nigeria by McDoe(m): 8:53am On Apr 25, 2007
The world has become a global village, a shift from the past. What was obtainable in the old cannot be the same now. So I believe we should welcome anybody with any business idea. In this situation, I don't think they are forcing anybody to do biz with them but on personal conviction. Remember, we stiil have some good indians. To crown it all, nobody is blind. It is either you take it or leave whatever idea they are coming to sell to us.
Re: Visit Of Indian Business Delegation To Lagos Nigeria by egoldman(m): 10:17am On Apr 25, 2007
you say they are not 4cin themselves on us,but u seem to 4get dat their bribes can,and talkn abaut global village,u should first ask nigerians here if they treated like citizen of the so called global village .
Re: Visit Of Indian Business Delegation To Lagos Nigeria by McDoe(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2007
egoldman, have you forgotten that self conduct has a lot to do. Most of these ill-treatment we scream about are self inflicted. It is high time we did what is good in the eyes of the 'globe'.
Re: Visit Of Indian Business Delegation To Lagos Nigeria by egoldman(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2007
McDoe:

egoldman, have you forgotten that self conduct has a lot to do. Most of these ill-treatment we scream about are self inflicted. It is high time we did what is good in the eyes of the 'globe'.

I understand that you are based in Nigeria , so i do not see why u are trying to portray what happens here in India more than I, thats been here for sometime now, ofcos we have bad eggs among Nigerians here but that doesn't mean all Nigerians here are bad , we have also many good ambassadors for Nigeria here.
I wish that u watched a bbc documentary on fake drugs in Nigeria, its origin and effects .I would like to let you know that when the head of NAFDAC came here to see the Indian government about the fake drugs that are being manufactured and shipped from here to Nigeria , they refused to let her in, i mean she went to see the person who heads the same department like Nigerian NAFDAC , but they would not open the gate of the office for her ,she faxed them and there was no replY , called and also no reply .
Do you know why they did that ? they did that because as far as the export of fake drugs brings in foreign currency for them , they don't care where it ended or the Nigerian that dies as a result , if the Indian government would stop the companies that make those fake drugs, and also stop the exportation of the same , then the work of NAFDAC would have been cut by half.
And to show you the most wicked part of this , Dora and the bbc team went into town to see if the same fake drugs that they ship to Nigeria is being sold in India, but they would not find any of it , so you could see that they make sure its not sold to Indians but don't care if its sold to someone else .
Now this same people say they are sending a Business delegation to Nigeria and someone is trying to sound excited as if they are coming for some mutual benefit , business delegation my foot angry angry angry they are nuttin but snakes and before u know it they will do what they did in uganda here .
Re: Visit Of Indian Business Delegation To Lagos Nigeria by tEsLim(m): 1:04am On Apr 29, 2007
I told ya those b~tches are so greedy
Re: Visit Of Indian Business Delegation To Lagos Nigeria by McDoe(m): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2007
egoldman, I don't need to argue with you because your points are very cogent. Some of them are actually dubious. But considering the fact this delegation might have the backing of the Indian Government, don't u think that will make them to be honest in their dealings?
Re: Visit Of Indian Business Delegation To Lagos Nigeria by McDoe(m): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2007
egoldman, I don't need to argue with you because your points are very cogent. Some of them are actually dubious. But considering the fact this delegation might have the backing of the Indian Government, don't u think that will make them to be honest in their dealings?
Re: Visit Of Indian Business Delegation To Lagos Nigeria by egoldman(m): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2007
McDoe:

Well, first of all , the only proof from the thread started that the delegation is related to the Indian government, is that his email id is from the Indian High Commission web domain, which to me is not enough, any hacker could hack their domain and create an email id from their domain name .
All am asking for is that there should be mutual respect and benefit , and with the way they treat Nigerians here , I do not think its right to just receive them with open arms as if all is well with our people in their place .Believe me if you know how fierce their press is here , you would agree with me that if we don't treat their people well in Niger, they would be the one to raise the issue before the delegation would touch the ground in their country , our people should do same .
Re: Visit Of Indian Business Delegation To Lagos Nigeria by McDoe(m): 9:01am On May 15, 2007
No stress, my brother!
Re: Visit Of Indian Business Delegation To Lagos Nigeria by hbrednic: 9:25pm On May 15, 2007
FAKE DRUGS,NOW FAKE JEWELRIES
this will be the 3rd invasion of indians in nigerian soil,1st was their doctors,2nd fake drugs and now their so called artificial jewelries. of what benefit is the artificial jewelries to us,NONE.are the indians coming to produce the jewelries in nigeria,the answer is capital NO. they are looking for a dumping ground and nigeria seems fertil for them. god have mercy on our local producers and their families that depends on it for sustent. more unemployment,much more insecurity.i saw the bbc doc. patethic is the best word to describe the way this indians treated our nafdac boss,even the indians cheif producer of fake drugs was boosting how he gave a car of over u$300,000 as a bribe to the govt.he remains in business,while nigerians dies of fake drugs.

the delgates are not wellcomed simple,we dont need imported artificial(fake) jewelries. global village is only on paper,if not ask the so called developed world why they prefer to give aids instead of opening their market to africa products.(protectionismo,quota,embargo)that is their game.

INDIANS U SHOULD TAKE YOUR FAKE DRUGS AND FAKE JEWELRIES TO SOMEWHERE ESLE ABEG.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Re: Visit Of Indian Business Delegation To Lagos Nigeria by egoldman(m): 8:49am On May 19, 2007
Brother , you are hitting the nail right at right spot .

(1) (Reply)

Edmark Uyo / Acoustic Mineral Fiber Ceiling Board / The Most Secure Shop In Onitsha Market Upgrades (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.