Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,376 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Fayose Explains Why He Is Supporting His Deputy’s Governorship Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Explains Why He Is Supporting His Deputy’s Governorship Ambition (408 Views)

MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition / Dino Melaye Declares Governorship Ambition? See Photos / Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Explains Why He Is Supporting His Deputy’s Governorship Ambition by nghubs1(m): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2017
The Ekiti state governor Ayodele Fayose has pledged his support for his deputy governor Prof Kolapo Olusola to run for the next Ekiti state governorship election.

Fayose speaking in a statement released on Thursday and made available to NGHUBS said his deputy Prof Olusola is competent enough to move Ekiti state to a greater height.

He added that unlike other governors who wouldn’t support their deputies to succeed them, he would want his deputy Prof Olusola to be his successor.

Fayose said

“I’m supporting my deputy, Prof Kolapo Olusola as my successor and I have no apologies.

“Others can’t support their deputies, but I’m supporting mine because he is competent and capable of continuing where I’m going to stop.

“Elijah anointed Elisha and here, I have anointed by own Elisha in person of Prof Kolapo Olusola.”

Fayose further spoke on his presidential ambition and the issue of zoning presidency to the North by the Peoples Democratic Power (PDP) ahead of the 2019 general election.

He said no Northerner has indicated interest in running for president in 2019.

Fayose said

“As per issue of zoning in the PDP vis my declaration for President, those who want to be President in the North should be bold to come out.”

http://nghubs.info/fayose-explains-why-he-is-supporting-his-deputys-governorship-ambition/

Re: Fayose Explains Why He Is Supporting His Deputy’s Governorship Ambition by nghubs1(m): 6:54am On Oct 20, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Fayose Explains Why He Is Supporting His Deputy’s Governorship Ambition by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 20, 2017
That is good...!
Re: Fayose Explains Why He Is Supporting His Deputy’s Governorship Ambition by dannytoe(m): 7:10am On Oct 20, 2017
Fayose remains unstopable
Re: Fayose Explains Why He Is Supporting His Deputy’s Governorship Ambition by BreezyCB(m): 7:12am On Oct 20, 2017
OK
Re: Fayose Explains Why He Is Supporting His Deputy’s Governorship Ambition by Hashimyussufamao(m): 7:38am On Oct 20, 2017
A kook like him, talesin obagbe tele

(1) (Reply)

Former Kogi Acting Governor Dumps APC For PDP / Buhari Apologizes To Lawmakers Over Security Fracas / Nigeria Appears More Divided Than Ever Before- Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.