Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set (55191 Views)

New Video Of Tiwa Savage Causes Stir Online (pictures And Video) / Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans / Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by prettyboi1(m): 10:30am On Oct 20, 2017
Fvcking Nigerians always judging. Firstly, it's her life, if she wants to smoke, let her be...you freaking hypocrites.

Secondly,that's clearly shisha....that smoke is too thick to be tobacco & obviously Tiwa Savage will not smoke 'igbo' in public. What's wrong with Shisha?

What do you all know? Judgmental folks!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by Mrkumareze(m): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2017
Yoruba Demons has infected her
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by pally123: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2017
In a few years now, they'll be holding komkom and asking for donations and prayers for "our darling Tiwa who was poisoned by someone"
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by dvkot(m): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2017
rihannah, beyonce, young ma, nikie minaj does it and its cool, tiwa does it and u all turn to advisers. shove ur opinion up ur a55 no one cares, if she dies tomoro or in the nxt 100 yrs, they wont bury u and her in the same grave.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by franklingud(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2017
Hmmn this one na chimney oo!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by 2dice01: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2017
royalamour:

Celine is not a smoker. Stop deceiving people.
you be her husband abi
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by heendrix(m): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2017
Queenbeee:

You for call her 'selling' Dion na undecided

Boring sad
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by Doskit(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2017
This is is how they'll all be living life when they have money, few years down the line they would be begging for donations to treat lung cancer and all.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by bossmeek(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2017
Tiwa Savage Set Internet Ablaze with Inflammable Act (See Pics + Video)
Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Smoking Skills In New Video

Nigeria’s Leading Female Afrobeat superstar Tiwa Savage has earned a top position for Shisha addicted female artists in industry.

Apart From her Afrobeat Music and Song Writing Skills, Tiwa savage is undoubtedly the “balling” type judging from videos she’s been uploading recently.

The first lady of Mavin records and mother of one, Tiwa Savage, has again has again taken to social media to show off her smoking ‘skills’.

In some pictures she shared on her Instagram story, the singer can be seen puffing the smoke like a pro, on set of her music video shoot.

Tiwa Savage isn’t a stranger to smoking, the mother of one, was previously pictured puffing Shisha at a night club, and passing the smoke through her nose.

https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/10/tiwa-savage-set-internet-on-fire-with.html?m=1
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by Pain(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
Nigerians are dopey...she's vaping. That's harmless vapour.

Mr Sabi Sabi..Tell Us More that We Dont Know
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by deolu2000(m): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Continue, is it my smoke?
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by princeade86(m): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
Settingz321:

Get ur findings right she was never a smoker on screen
Celine Dion is a real smoker. there is no day I visited her, I always met her with smoke.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by kingsmaila(m): 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Repent and fear the day you will meet your creator and account for your worldly life. Embrace Islam.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by docjuli(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pepsi over to you.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by Fayo111: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tiwa Tiwa Smoker woman

www.jolagict.com/scripts
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by adetayo234: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Good mom, pls Teach jam jam how to do same

This is the danger of single motherhood
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by mechanics(m): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
She thinks she's enjoying life, i really pity her o.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by writeprof(m): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
I feel for the future of the children of all these people sha, that is if it's not photoshop.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by deyemz2020: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
Settingz321:
Misplaced priority

After celine dion no other female artists rocks my heart
U probably never heard of enya

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by Bozzy001(m): 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
modelmike7:
Tiwa, always remember that......
SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG O!
Pastor, well done
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by johnstar(m): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
i pray i wish what finally happened to Whitney Houston back then finally happen to this missed soul undecided undecided undecided undecided

bad girl lipsrsealed

Hypocrite
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by Ayodaniel2017(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
A Mother
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by durolawunmi(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
I don't know you were like this lipsrsealed embarassed undecided

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by maklelemakukula(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
2dice01:
so what if she smoke at home or else where.... Is it not her smoke...
lmao
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by maklelemakukula(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
i pray i wish what finally happened to Whitney Houston back then finally happen to this missed soul undecided undecided undecided undecided

bad girl lipsrsealed
did you come out of retirement
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by ZeroShenanigan(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
T'obaya k'e so'pe k'a wa da'wo fun medical support.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by ufuosman(m): 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
her life are bizness
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by Habeyy(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
londoner:
This looks like Photoshop though. As if the smoke was added to the pic afterwards.
u spoke my mind
Nigerians just don't look and read beyond the lines before they comment
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by kabillion(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Smoking cloud
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by Carter4luv(m): 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
deb303:

unfortunately she isnt my sis and i have no say over her life...she is a grown woman for heaven's sake...she is free to do whatever wants

Sweetheart I know, but don't look young girls around ur area misbehaving and let de pass by cux they ain't ur sisters, u need to talk to dem, be a mentor to so many of they young girls out there. They need people to talk to dem. Don't let dem mak mistakes. Young girls av lots of potentials to better the society Dan sex.
Sweet God bless you as u keep doing this.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by Roxby: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
This is photoshop. She is still the best female artist in Africa
Haters check another person
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set by Amberon11: 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mumu
osemoses1234:
nah ur fool ni no b my fool animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) / Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" / Chidinma Okeke May Get Suicidal - Chichi Umeseaka, OAP & Counselor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.