Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? (6811 Views)

JAMB 2023 : Get Your Science Textbooks, Past Q &A For As Low As 200 / Sell Me Your Science Textbooks You Aren't Using Anymore / VCs, ASUU Reject 120 Cut-Off Mark For University Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by wildchild02: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2017
M. Nelkon, Osi Yaw Ababio grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by GeeString: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2017
skedman:
I will advise you to wait for your lecturer to sell there books .nigerian lecturer are not really smiling when it comes to books it is only in seconday schools you can go outside to buy books. However ,if you have the money no problem.

Good advice.

But its my nephew who needs it, not me. I don tell them sef but my uncle is taking no chances.
Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by EMPERO247(m): 10:29am On Oct 20, 2017
Please am having the
same challenge in Port-harcourt here...
Where can i find a good bookstore for engineering textbooks
Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by alexanderjordan(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2017
i have already graduated in engineering and my favorite place for buying books Tejuosho market is the best place and their prices are affordable. coursework writing service in uk
Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by Faseyi17: 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Go to yaba and thx me l8r.
Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by six33fourng: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buy books online from your favourite bookstore in Nigeria. We have a veritable collection of books that span categories as diverse as you could possibly expect.

From segments like accountancy, to parenting and pregnancy, to banking and finance, to even topics on yoga and meditation – almost any category you seek you would books on it.

Apply to join the largest independent marketplace for book sellers today! In addition to helping us to support you and our fellow booksellers, you'll get:

Lowest fees and commissions of any commercial marketplace.
No monthly fee option — you don't pay if you don't sell.
Reach thousands times more people than a magazine ad, for a fraction of the cost

Visit - https://six33four.ng/bookstore/

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB Supplementary Exam Results Are Out | (for July 1st 2017) / Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal / Physically Challenged Orphan Abandons Begging For School In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.