Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Nigeria Call For Action - Who Is Ready To Make A Change? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Call For Action - Who Is Ready To Make A Change? (559 Views)

Fashola Calls For A Change In House Rent Collection System In Nigeria / Attack Of Nigerians In South Africa- A Call For Action And Reprisal In Nigeria! / Probe To Nowhere; ACN Senator Demands For Action Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Call For Action - Who Is Ready To Make A Change? by Sookie(f): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2010
[color=#000099]Dear Fellow Nigerians,

First of all, this is a POSITIVE message and not an opportunity for tribal/religious insults. With all the recent signs of instability and anger in Jos and other events to encourage a divide among religions and tribes, this is the IDEAL opportunity for us all to get together and set the presendence for ourselves and our children. 

All I ask if to put aside the immediate emotions and think clearly about what YOU can do differently to make a change? Have you recently reached out to your fellow man (not family and friends)? Have you thought about those in need? Have you thought about what you are contributing positively to this world?

This is a non-religious forum but if you must know about me, I an an educated, professional, muslim female, born in Jos of Hausa-fulani background and grew up with Beroms as neighbours. I cannot imagine how we can see ourselves as a divided people? I have cousins who are half Beroms so go figure.

Please respond by telling us all what are you doing TODAY to make a change? Fighting is never the answer especially in an already poverty stricken area. We need to uplift our men and women with positive empowerment. Lets set up micro-economic systems within the private sector, let us encourage enterprise, let us volunteer to educate, let us make a change,

Thanks for reading my message.
Stay blessed.
[/b]Eve[/color][b][/color][color=#006600]
Re: Nigeria Call For Action - Who Is Ready To Make A Change? by Sookie(f): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2010
LightupNigeria is start.

(1) (Reply)

Are This Soldiers Different From Armed Robbers? / Nigeria Banks In Trouble, David Mark Directs Sanusi To Recover N620b Bailout Fun / Buhari Is Confused! Dumps Mega Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.