Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Monetising Your Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Monetising Your Blog (507 Views)

I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog / 5 Simple Ways To Earn With Your Blog / You Own A Blog? Make Money Now With Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monetising Your Blog by Jazzlinkz(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2017
Since the inception of the internet, information transfer and sharing has been made easy and simple in such a way that, in a matter of seconds, a person living in the chilly areas of the arctic, with good internet connectivity, can send data, message or provide a service or services for someone living in the hot desert in Africa. Most of the time, these data sharing, so to speak, in form of information, is usually made known to the general cyberspace community when someone, somewhere writes or talks about. And that is what blogging is basically all about. Sharing or writing about stuffs on the internet that you are passionately about and in the process being a instrument of help to peeps who might needs such info. Now, I have realized that, for young bloggers here in Nigeria, there seems to be the issue of how to monetize your blog and most of the time, it seems the only way to do that, is to try as much as possible to paste a lot of contents on your blog and pray that Google approves your adsense application. Well, you don't have to wait for Google Adsense before you can start making money with your blog. Ask me how.
Re: Monetising Your Blog by iconceptsnig: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2017
how ?

1 Like

Re: Monetising Your Blog by Jazzlinkz(m): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2017
iconceptsnig:
how ?
Sorry for not being able to answer your post immediately. Now, before I go on, I would like you to understand some key points. Just posting any kind of contents on your blog isn't going to cut it. You will have to post contents you know people/audience can or will possibly like or relate to, to get the amount of attention that you seek. And Attention = Traffic. And Traffic (when properly managed) = Money. I am going to show you how. The first thing you need to do is to set your goals. This may involve plans or method of how many people you want to reach, method of rendering your services and how to get paid in return. And then there is passion. Talking about what you are passionate about give you drive because you love what you do. For me, it's anime, video games and tech. Imagine you having an audience that is interested in what you are interested in, well, good for you. Now, remember I talked about goals. One of those should be a making your blog a website, then having a genuine need to help people. Should I go on?
Re: Monetising Your Blog by Jazzlinkz(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Now, what you should have in mind for your blog in terms of patronage is: That is another satisfied customer. When people think of your blog, they should want to say that you have been a help to them and in return, you smile to the bank. So, in a nutshell, your blog should be a spot where anyone and everyone interested in your niche would want and like to come to, when seeking for a particular type of info or help regarding subjects of mutual interest. This will gradually begin to increase your online presence and your cyber credibility as it is.
Re: Monetising Your Blog by Jazzlinkz(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
Now you having the three most important tools: passion, benevolence and a website. Its time to get to the business proper. One of the ways to monetise your blog is by promoting offers of stuffs associated with what you blog about, and that you know, when you introduce it on your blog, can help persons out there. These offers, in their own way, can help you in further explaining to your potential audience what your online niche is all about and how they can be helpful when patronized. Take for instance, you have a blog that talks about foods, local and intercontinental cuisine, their nutritional values, different recipes for different cuisines, DIY manuals for foreign and local dishes, delicacies, etc. You can actually put up offers of these contents on your blog that your audience will be interested in. These may include cook ebooks of dishes of any nationality of culture or what have you, invitation to an online webinar for live training of persons who would interested in learning new cooking skills both cant leave their homes, new and fun way of cooking for the family, snacks your children can make, etc. Also have it in mind that, these products, might be or might not be your personal work. People need information and thats what the internet has come to help us with: sharing of information.
Re: Monetising Your Blog by Jazzlinkz(m): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2017
You can also render services. This can exist in any form. Usually, rendered are digital services which may include guides on how to do a particular business or businesses, online training on professional courses, graphics design, 3d modeling (if engineering is your thing), audio jiggles, etc. The list is endless. Now, these things mentioned above can be done by you for your customers or it can be done by someone else for your customers through you. Yes! You can pitch these services to your potential customers while acting as a middleman while someone else does the job and pays you a commission. Now that you have an understanding of how to monetise your blog, let's go into where you can start getting offers to put up on yourr blog. If you don't know where to go to get one or how to create one, that is what I'm going to talk about in a moment. There are so many websites that have offers related to your niche that can help people positively.
Re: Monetising Your Blog by Jazzlinkz(m): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2017
If you need the full audio file of this tutorial, feel free to drop your contacts. Also, I will be forming a whatsapp group for any one the needs a in-depth understanding of the tutorial. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help U Buy Anything From China And Ship To U In Naija For A Little Fee / Review Article On 3 Bulk Sms Service Providers In Nigeria. / Breaking: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.