Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) (4196 Views)

Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating / Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by tfortony(m): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2017
Hey guys, so I recently did a giveaway on my Channel for the Infinix Hot 5 and NOW, I'm comparing the Hot 5 to the TECNO Spark.
I got some pretty interesting results and you can see all about them in the video:

Simply watch the video and subscribe to my channel to any of them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRVWdeYnZPE

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by tfortony(m): 9:44am On Oct 20, 2017
First Winner will be announced 1 week from now. (That's this time next week). and the Second winner in two weeks Terms and conditions apply. All the best!
Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by skimeh(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2017
tfortony:
First Winner will be announced 1 week from now. (That's this time next week). and the Second winner in two weeks Terms and conditions apply. All the best!
Baba nla which one are you giving away in the first week so i will know what i will be waiting to receive(i pray sha)
Na me go win am ooo

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
those of you who are not contented with they have should apply as for me my BlackBerry Q10 and galaxy grand still do the magic for me

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Present

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by supervillain52(m): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
tfortony:
Hey guys, so I recently did a giveaway on my Channel for the Infinix Hot 5 and NOW, I'm comparing the Hot 5 to the TECNO Spark.
I got some pretty interesting results and you can see all about them in the video:

If this is true how do you plan to deliver the phone

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by daintyprincess(f): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
people that'll watch n like probably won't need the phone.
if there's another way to the competition, won't mind. Been eyeing that tecno spark ever since twas out

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by supervillain52(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
tfortony:

I just did that and tweet sef

2 Likes

Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by Youngsage: 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
tfortony:

I want the Hot 5 kiss
Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by 11Anonymous(m): 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
How those wey dey do Airtel social bundle wan take watch am? cry

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by dan9ice(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
May the odds favor u

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by nitt: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Yes o baba fisayo.

Hope I'm favoured. Foll on all yr social media @s_so_true,

@op

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by nitt: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Yes o baba fisayo.

Hope I'm favoured. Foll on all yr social media @s_so_true,

@tfortony

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by tfortony(m): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
It would be decided then wink

skimeh:

Baba nla which one are you giving away in the first week so i will know what i will be waiting to receive(i pray sha)
Na me go win am ooo
Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by tfortony(m): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Looool it's not that deep grin

DOUBLEWAHALA:
those of you who are not contented with they have should apply as for me my BlackBerry Q10 and galaxy grand still do the magic for me
Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by tfortony(m): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
I'll be delivering them with a logistics company undecided

supervillain52:

If this is true how do you plan to deliver the phone
Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by tfortony(m): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Can you explain?

daintyprincess:
people that'll watch n like probably won't need the phone.
if there's another way to the competition, won't mind. Been eyeing that tecno spark ever since twas out
Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by Xythan(m): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
tfortony:

hello.. How many Retweets can I give you on twitter to win the spark k7
Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by tfortony(m): 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lol, no amount though... I've made the rules already. Maybe another time...

Xythan:
hello.. How many Retweets can I give you on twitter to win the spark k7
Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by supervillain52(m): 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
tfortony:

Bros we are not fighting na.i jst hope u pick me .naso naijatechguy play me
Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by tfortony(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
lol, it's all good

supervillain52:

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by Folarinibrahim1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
11Anonymous:
How those wey dey do Airtel social bundle wan take watch am? cry
Bro are you also using the social bundle? Mine just stopped accessing Facebook and some other websites. Even Facebook apps stopped working. I'm just frustrated. Wish I could afford a better package.
Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by daintyprincess(f): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
tfortony:
Can you explain?

most ppl dat will sub n comment already have phones n may nt cherish it like those dat dnt av a phone.
just my own opinion o

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by skimeh(m): 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
tfortony:

Make i kuku give you my number so as to contact me when they are bringing it
Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by mikool007(m): 1:50am On Oct 21, 2017
One is hot, one is sparking, we don't what oo keep it
Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by SlimBwoy: 1:57am On Oct 21, 2017
tfortony:

u needed to see me struggling to watch dis video with Glo network bro, i deserve the spark k7..nice voice u gat

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by skimeh(m): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2017
mikool007:
One is hot, one is sparking, we don't what oo keep it
Bros abeg sprak fo urself ooo
Even if its blazing � me i don win this one so don't ruin our chances abeg
Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by mikool007(m): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2017
skimeh:

Bros abeg sprak fo urself ooo
Even if its blazing � me i don win this one so don't ruin our chances abeg
win ko, dey wine ur sef, i sure say if na sh*t dem dey share u go collect, swerve
Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by Queentito(f): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2017
I want the k7
Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by skimeh(m): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2017
mikool007:
win ko, dey wine ur sef, i sure say if na sh*t dem dey share u go collect, swerve
I'm very sure with the way you are talking you have already followed all the steps to win the phone and you will come here to come and be faking us (oniro buruku) but those of us who has also followed that same process and are not afraid to share it will surely win it.
I may not be the person to win it but it's those of us who subscribed and followed him and can say it publicly that will surely win
Even though I still believe i will win it
Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by donqx: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2017
I am also givin away free 50usd to 3 members on november 27th to celebrate our 6th anniversary .link below. steps.register, make upto 5posts , we accept linkback,download our android app from announce section , send screenshot on our fb page 11.58pm ,11.59pm,12am on nov 27th.that's it to site below
Re: I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) by NaijaTechGuy(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2017
supervillain52:

Play you ke... shocked... Wetin I do ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Phone In Naija Market Now Is Good For Gaming / How Can I Remove Default Apps From Nokia 206? / MTN Surprise Is Back Get Your Surprise Packs Here- See Code (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.