Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office (17960 Views)

Benin Residents Express Shock After Truck Repairing Bad Road Did This (pic/vid) / Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) / Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by tgmservice: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
MOST NIGERIANS ARE DIRTY SET OF PIGS THAT SHOULD NOT GRACE THIS EARTH
Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
Benin Ppu and liver be like 5&6

Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by positivelord: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
the warning is very specific about location and pple ensure they did not dump the refuse under that indicated location.

NIPOST, that crazy agency...try to reform it now, you will see their workers that have idling away while receiving salaries take to the street with placard.
Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by proudlyYoruba(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
Let them pit curse and see the refuse reduced
Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
They should use their kpians to chase the people away
Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by nedu2000(m): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
Are the residence expected to keep their refuse in their houses?
Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by nedu2000(m): 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
tgmservice:
MOST NIGERIANS ARE DIRTY SET OF PIGS THAT SHOULD NOT GRACE THIS EARTH
of we are dirty we would have kept the refuse in our houses
Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by Johnnyessence(m): 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
nedu2000:
Are the residence expected to keep their refuse in their houses?
so the best place for them is to dump the refuse in the front of benin post office baa hmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by Chukazu: 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
when you don't invest an impact in human lives,they become nuisance to the society
Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by DeRay98(m): 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
activistjohnny:
it is when the Edo state security operatives arrest the residents and charged them to the court of jurisprudence, they will never learn.

They 'll politicize it, start shouting "Obaseki is oppressing us, useless govt etc".
An average person in Benin can be stubborn pointlessly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by evansjeff(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Holuwahphemy:
I happen to have a Benin guy as room mate, chei! Very dirty, he has not for once accidentally swept the room, uses kitchen like dump site and no matter how hard i try to take care of the bathroom/toilet my guy finds way to frustrate my efforts by making use of it in a way a swine would have. I can only imagine how his room back home would look like... I want to believe not all Edo people are like that sha, but i must confess the guy is not representing Edo people properly. I remember the day he travelled, my flat mates started celebrating! grin
with all these long story, you still made no sense, who asked you all this?

2 Likes

Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by Holuwahphemy(m): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
evansjeff:
with all these long story, you still made no sense, who asked you all this?

If u're mentally stable, u'll see the correlation it has with the topic.
Shift mah see front jare sad

1 Like

Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by wizod(m): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Which NIPOST if i may ask? The one dat is no more functioning.

Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by evansjeff(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Holuwahphemy:

If u're mentally stable, u'll see the correlation it has with the topic.
Shift mah see front jare sad
your insanity made you type loads of trash on a simple post even when nobody asked you. Kids like you should learn to shut up in public until you're asked to talk.
Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by godofuck231: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Holuwahphemy:
I happen to have a Benin guy as room mate, chei! Very dirty, he has not for once accidentally swept the room, uses kitchen like dump site and no matter how hard i try to take care of the bathroom/toilet my guy finds way to frustrate my efforts by making use of it in a way a swine would have. I can only imagine how his room back home would look like... I want to believe not all Edo people are like that sha, but i must confess the guy is not representing Edo people properly. I remember the day he travelled, my flat mates started celebrating! grin

And they are proud of their culture of dutty

1 Like

Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by thesicilian: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
They should use their kpians to chase the people away
Only a Benin person or someone who has lived in Benin before will use that word. Lol.
Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by Holuwahphemy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
evansjeff:
your insanity made you type loads of trash on a simple post even when nobody asked you. Kids like you should learn to shut up in public until you're asked to talk.

Your pathetic manner of approach has proved how insane you are... "kids like me?" come on, you can do better than that. You keep typing "nobody asked you" but i can't remember asking you to mention me. If you can't deal with what i typed up there, why don't u go ahead and cool off in kirikiri or yaba left. I Won't reply you any more, you ain't worth my time. Swine!
Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by Blue3k(m): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dirty set of people. Oh we'll make good on your threat. Fine them and if they refuse to pay jail them.

1 Like

Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by Pat081: 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
"No dumping of refuse/waste in this Location..."
Nobody said anything about the location next to the signboard.
you re right dey dnt say here just in dis location
Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by Skinglow(f): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Stubborn pipu everywhere.
Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by evansjeff(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Holuwahphemy:

Your pathetic manner of approach has proved how insane you are... "kids like me?" come on, you can do better than that. You keep typing "nobody asked you" but i can't remember asking you to mention me. If you can't deal with what i typed up there, why don't u go ahead and cool off in kirikiri or yaba left. I Won't reply you any more, you ain't worth my time. Swine!
yeah, I know that line, just admit you've been taught a simple lesson not to post trash next time. Plg and idlot.
Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by doe: 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
I am sure this is the post office on airport road, facing the Oba palace! These people no dey try at all.

Maybe the rubbish na jazz grin
Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by Boss347(m): 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
Holuwahphemy:

Lol... very funny coming from a Yoruba kid.
When you see dirty Edo person like that, it shows they came from a remote village. Poverty nor gree let you go rent flat. You dey conclude say na Edo thing. Oya receive sense now!
Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by Holuwahphemy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
Boss347:

Lol... very funny coming from a Yoruba kid.
When you see dirty Edo person like that, it shows they came from a remote village. Poverty nor gree let you go rent flat. You dey conclude say na Edo thing. Oya receive sense now!

Ode! Not that i see the need to reply you, but congrats you won a bit of my attention...
Mumu... Someone said something about his flatmates, you are still saying 'poverty no gree let him go rent flat' Now please tell me, as a corper why would i live alone in a 3 bedroom flat apartment? My decision to share my room with him came to be because i wanted to live with someone who's not from my ethnic group (i have yoruba friends i could have easily shared with) ... apparently that was a very bad decision, as i regret everyday making such decision.
For the remote village part, the guy is a corper so i guess he must have at least passed through higher institution to qualify being called upon to 'obey the clarion call'
Mind you, i have nothing against Edo people... If you weren't rushing to post your hate comment, you would have read where i said "i want to believe not all Edo people are like that sha, but i must confess the guy is not representing Edo people properly"
I'm tired abeg... I don't have time to reply kids, in case you're stupid enough to quote me foolishly again.
Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by nedu2000(m): 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Johnnyessence:
so the best place for them is to dump the refuse in the front of benin post office baa hmmm.
they can't dump it by their neighbour's house so beside a govt parastatal or road is the viable option.
Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by Boss347(m): 9:46am On Oct 21, 2017
Holuwahphemy:

Ode! Not that i see the need to reply you, but congrats you won a bit of my attention...
Mumu... Someone said something about his flatmates, you are still saying 'poverty no gree let him go rent flat' Now please tell me, as a corper why would i live alone in a 3 bedroom flat apartment? My decision to share my room with him came to be because i wanted to live with someone who's not from my ethnic group (i have yoruba friends i could have easily shared with) ... apparently that was a very bad decision, as i regret everyday making such decision.
For the remote village part, the guy is a corper so i guess he must have at least passed through higher institution to qualify being called upon to 'obey the clarion call'
Mind you, i have nothing against Edo people... If you weren't rushing to post your hate comment, you would have read where i said "i want to believe not all Edo people are like that sha, but i must confess the guy is not representing Edo people properly"
I'm tired abeg... I don't have time to reply kids, in case you're stupid enough to quote me foolishly again.

Who be this meat sef? If my reply caught ur attention and so Elfing what?? Who asked you to bring up a poverty stricken flat mates story here?? Idiot! Is it forbidden to rent an apartment as a corper? Now I understand why it pierced you deep. better get something doing in life to avoid further embarrassment. You can never make me change my perceptions about you. See how poverty has eaten deep into ur soul that you don’t know when to tell off a successful story. Receive another sense!
Re: Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
I hate to say that the most dirtiest people in Benin City are the non Edos. Houses occupied by only tenants are the worst in waste management. Most tenants are so wicked & messy. They will turn your house/compound to something else. The flat opposite my house occupied by the WA-BIA of Nigeria for weeks broom wouldn't touch the compound. They dump their refuse in front of the house without refuse bin & the whole stuff is soon scattered all over the road. I've advice/warn them severally to dispose their waste properly. Being the person who hates seeing dirty environment, one morning I painstakingly cleaned up the whole waste myself. They became so embarrassed & ashamed of themselves seeing me do the cleaning. Since then they started doing the needful. The problem with Nigeria today is that there are more idiots, wicked, foolish, illiterates & ignoramuses than the good citizens. I have seen many dump their waste into drains, flood & erosion when it rains.

"It's not my busineess" is the little foe that brought Nigeria to this rotten state.

Only iron hand can control most Nigerians. They are naturally very dirty wear good clothes & perfume but lives/sleeps in latrines

The ZO people arena own fit depress you as you dey pass the street them reside. Some landlord mumu for that town as they care about the money. If you like mess everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Bags 30-Year-Jail Term For Drug Trafficking In Tanzania (Photo) / Key Evidence Missing As Offa Bank Robbery Suspects Plead Not Guilty / Kidnapped Children Rescued From Man Who Lures Them With Sweets & Biscuits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.