Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike (41291 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by TheArticleNG(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2017
Music Legend, 2baba Idibia, has spoken on the controversies surrounding the death of singer, Davido’s frends; DJ Olu, Chime Amechina and Tagbo Umeike.

The afro-pop legend sat down with The Net NG, and was asked about the incident.. 2face didn’t fail to blame Davido’s friendly attitude for the incident.

According to him, Davido’s jolly attitude landed him in such circumstance.

He, however, advised Davido not to change his personality despite criticisms, adding that he should be more careful henceforth.

He said:
“When things like this happen I say it’s an unfortunate circumstance, nobody plans for stuff like that.

“Sometimes it makes you want to change from being a jolly good fella.

“You ask yourself questions like, should I hide myself or not associate with a friend or have friends? Should I change myself not to associate with people stop being a good fellow?

“So many things come to your head when kinds of stuff like this starts happening

“But two things are, keep your straight be grateful for friends and your creator

“Henceforth just be careful don’t change your friendliness for nothing.

“You know how people are they are always very quick to write your own story on your behalf.”

Watch the IG video shared by NET here >> https://www.gistlivepro.com/entertainment/celebrity/2face-idibia-speaks-death-controversies-surrounding-davido/

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by BreezyCB(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2017
I Missed Those Girls That Use To Cry After Break Ups. Girls Of Nowadays.
They Will Just Replace You With Contestant Number Two.

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by Tweetysparkles(f): 10:36am On Oct 20, 2017
you said he speaks and not he snapped, so y are we seeing only pictures, we should google what he said abi? wehdon sir tongue

6 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by Tweetysparkles(f): 10:38am On Oct 20, 2017
tru talk grin no quote me na play i dey oo grin
Tweetysparkles:
you said he speaks and not he snapped, so y are we seeing only pictures, we should google what he said abi? wehdon sir tongue

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by bizza45: 10:41am On Oct 20, 2017
mr man pack wella, davido lied to the police, I guess because of his papa connection, d police commissioner was demoted and dem con bring in aoda person wey free d young man... if say na beta country we dey, that man for don dey cool for kpanti for lying to the cops

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by TheArticleNG(m): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
tru talk grin no quote me na play i dey oo grin
wink

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by sirBLUNT: 10:45am On Oct 20, 2017
bloggers don really make money wit dis davido saga oo...david kip shining...
Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:50am On Oct 20, 2017
I learnt 2face also once did that drinking competition. #meanwhile 2decisive and diaphanous davido, dude don't allow whah happend to stop u from being a good fella. Challenges will come no matter what, thank God u've overcome this. 0B0 greater heights champ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by Homeboiy: 10:52am On Oct 20, 2017
Story
Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by internationalman(m): 10:59am On Oct 20, 2017
bizza45:
mr man pack wella, davido lied to the police, I guess because of his papa connection, d police commissioner was demoted and dem con bring in aoda person wey free d young man... if say na beta country we dey, that man for don dey cool for kpanti for lying to the cops
Don't say what u don't know.. As long as it is confirmed in the autopsy report that alcohol was in his system at d time of death and probably the cause of death too the accusers would work free.

The way they treated Davido is the way everyone should b treated in a case like this if you know ur rights.
Davido walked free bcoz only d rich know their rights in Nigeria.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by ruffhandu: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
The dead is dead
Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by Nawteemaxie(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
TAGBO is dead, but his manhood lives on.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by looseweight: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ok
Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by veraponpo(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Welll said 2baba
Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by slimshadyl(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
weh done sir
Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by Nbote(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Must Everybody speak on dis Tagbo Issue? Dude is dead and all dis interviews and reports only serves to kip baseless theories in circulation

bizza45:

Oga CID, what was Davido's offence and what lies did he tell ? Some of U jus raise issues like u're from d bush.

7 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by Onbelivable(m): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
ok .. good one tubaba.. its good to be on alert in case of things like this thats why i use the bryte v upgrade video recorder and audio trcker in my car.. for enough evidence ,you can check it here >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/4126156/car-offline-road-assist-tracker#61567913
Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by Crystalline(f): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
Did he just hear the news?
Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by gazilion: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
Is it the Tuface that took to his heels when harassed by DSS for calling out citizens to protest for their rights!
Cowards talk sometimes and think people have forgotten so easily.
Even if Davido is seen to be guilty, COWARDS still will be afraid to say so

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by asawanathegreat(m): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
2baba u are right
Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by ivolt: 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
bizza45:

grin grin grin

What cave are you typing from?
No civilized country will jail a person for lying to the police.
Only in a poverty cesspool do people think police are some
kind of gods to be worshipped.

Besides, Davido never lied in the first place.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by ToluSuo(m): 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
y na
Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by MissAprokoMedia(f): 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
Reading comments
Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by Unsad(m): 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
bizza45:
Speak like an educated fellow nah

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by omoikea(m): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Life is too short to rinse Garri before drinking

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Baba has spoken!
Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by watchwoman(f): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tagbo this, Tagbo that, must everybody talk?
Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by proudlyYoruba(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
I think is not Davido's friend he is OLU'S ACCOMPLICE
Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by Gozbrown(m): 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
well done 2 baba, stay strong davido. shame on u haters!!
Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by otdollar(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
bizza45:
sense fall on you o....chai na person pikin be dis?....SMH
Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by Andy2274: 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
gazilion:
Is it the Tuface that took to his heels when harassed by DSS for calling out citizens to protest for their rights!
Cowards talk sometimes and think people have forgotten so easily.
Even if Davido is seen to be guilty, COWARDS still will be afraid to say so
. I thought you are a reasonable fellow but I didn't know you are an educated illiterate. How does the above topic concern DSS and 2face issue with Davido? What is the connection? Bad and envy people like you don't progress because of hatred for other people and I will not be surprised if you are related to blackface.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Regina Daniels' Matriculation In Igbinedion University / Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) / Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.