Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

A Sign Post - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Sign Post (545 Views)

Hilarious Sign Post Of A Church In Ghana! / Is Picking Fruits In Dream Really A Sign Of Good Omen? / A Sign That Nairaland Christians Are Not Pulling The Intellectual Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sign Post by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2010
I'm traveling from a tender to an old age, but there has always been a road block with a sign pointing a very narrow way. Every human on earth is making a journey which is definitely going to end one day. There is a sign post on the way but so many people have ignored and ended up where they never thought. You still have the opportunity to make sure you change your direction because there is a way that seemeth right unto a man but the end thereof is death. If you are still threading on the broad path, there is another path though narrow and strait that leads unto life eternal with Christ.

The broad way has a broad gate and many people all over the world are threading on that path. God is calling you today to come and following the narrow path that leads to life. If you want to see Jesus, I mean you want to see the man that so loved the whole world and gave his life, carried all our sins and load for us, you have to take this narrow path.

On the broad way, you have all the pleasure this world has to offer to yourself; you just name them!, but on the narrow path, the pleasures of life will no longer interest you.
On the broad path, satan and his angels will be waiting patiently for you to arrive, but on the narrow path, Jesus in all His glory with sweet sounds of musics in heaven will be happily waiting for you. I can't just tell the kind of music that will be in heaven when we get there. I want to hear Jesus say "well come my child, I'm so glad you made it home" that's what I also want for you.

Jesus loves you my friend.

Come Home! Come Home!! Come Home!!!
Ye who are weary come home,
Earnestly, Tenderly, Jesus is calling,
Calling Oh Sinner Come Home.

He paid the debt he did not owe,
I owe the debt I couldn't pay. (That's Jesus' love) imagine.

[center]=============================== You Must Be Born Again=================================[/center]
Re: A Sign Post by jagunlabi(m): 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2010
So, what is the sign post?Where is it, and what does it say?If you, evangelist, say that it is a religion called christianity, then you still have not showed me that sign post.
Re: A Sign Post by Kay17: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2010
@op, you are just a deluded fool who knows nothing.
Re: A Sign Post by Kay17: 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2010
what do you know about Jesus and what convinces you strongly that the Bible is authentic.
Re: A Sign Post by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2010
It may not interest you to know that I'm not on nairaland for everyone but few (sincere seekers). Okey!
Re: A Sign Post by sleek29(m): 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2010
@kay17, since you know so much why don't you just tell us?

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Not All-powerful And Not All-knowing / Do Pastors Know That Their Members Are Weak? / What Did Jesus Say About Himself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.