Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Is Picking Fruits In Dream Really A Sign Of Good Omen? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Picking Fruits In Dream Really A Sign Of Good Omen? (9741 Views)

Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Picking Fruits In Dream Really A Sign Of Good Omen? by bongolistik(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2014
All these dreams and things attached to them. A friend just woke up this morning and was excited, he told me that good thing is on the way because of the kind of dream he had in the night. That he was picking avocado fruit in the dream. So dreamers in the house how truthful is that and is it truly a sign of good omen?
Re: Is Picking Fruits In Dream Really A Sign Of Good Omen? by Lordabas: 7:55am On Jul 03, 2014
its a good omen. Your friend is going to achieve something he's been working hard for /The plans and things he's been working at all this while are going to show results. So tell him tosit tight and not give up on what he is doing!
Re: Is Picking Fruits In Dream Really A Sign Of Good Omen? by Dubby6(m): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2014
Depends on the fruit..if ure a gal and u pick carrot/bananas...na u sabi

(1) (Reply)

When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus / A Lot Of Stories And Verses In The Bible Were Copied From Another Religion / How To Stop Eating In Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.