Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Interested? Emmanuel Ekwueme Foundation (NGO) Loan Scheme - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Interested? Emmanuel Ekwueme Foundation (NGO) Loan Scheme (566 Views)

Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme: Nigerian Sues EFCC, Others For Defamation, Harassment / GYSAPEO Launches Grassroots Development 0% Loan Scheme - Photos / Emmanuel Ekwueme Foundation 90days Uptimatum Loan Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interested? Emmanuel Ekwueme Foundation (NGO) Loan Scheme by Dnockeror333(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2017
There is a free loan scheme that involve no interest nor collateral. At the donation of N1000 and above with a viable business to do, you are in line for this scheme, starting from the first day of submission of forms to the expiry of 89days your loan will be granted and you need to return it back within the duration of one year.

For more simple terms and conditions email
victorious777@naij.com

Thanks.
Re: Interested? Emmanuel Ekwueme Foundation (NGO) Loan Scheme by Dnockeror333(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
These was an email sent to me today, dat u may see & believe=>

"Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 06:39:39
Subject: Re: Question About My Personal Loan Request
To: A. King a....@gmail.com

"Sir, thanks for your Email. First of all, i want you to know that you
are not doing as bad as you think. This month alone, you have done
much more than you did all the months before it put together. This
month is yet to end and you have earned N2000 commission. This 400% of
you past commission which you earned in months. This is because
success builds on success. The more you succeed in what you do, the
more you are likely to succeed if you continue. This amount may not be
what you have hoped for but if it should keep getting better like
this, sooner or later, you may hit that your expected amount, or even
suppass it, monthly. Another thing i think you need to do it to master
rejection.
"For your loan request, whenever it reaches your turn we will let you know truelly. May God be with us till the hour of manifestation".

(1) (Reply)

Make Big Money Sweatlessly / Coal / Start Forex Trade With #2500 Make Up To 120k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.