Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Nigerian Lady Brags About Being A Spender As She Flaunts Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Lady Brags About Being A Spender As She Flaunts Money (408 Views)

Money Saver VS Money Spender: How To Manage Money As Couple / How To Be A Wise Spender / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Brags About Being A Spender As She Flaunts Money by Mowunmiaf: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2017
Showing off the cash she’d just dispensed from the automated teller machine, this Nigerian lady lauds herself as she claims, not only is she a money spender but she spends her money on the gospel.

Becky Fyneface on Facebook, is teaching us how to take a selfie when we get to the ATM without having in thought whether or not we’re prone to an attack from thieves.

Sharing the photos on her Facebook, to probably torment those who have never used an ATM before, Becky wrote:
Am prosperous ,am a money spender …i use m money wisely for d gospel…..riches riches
Are you sure Becky? are you sure you use your money for the gospel?
P.S: You know another word for prosperous is wealthy yeah?

Re: Nigerian Lady Brags About Being A Spender As She Flaunts Money by Mowunmiaf: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2017
Interesting
Re: Nigerian Lady Brags About Being A Spender As She Flaunts Money by Linux007(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2017
This one would pass for an ugly mannequin.

If she was any more beautiful than this, i would have suggested that she's showing off..

This gesture is no good to her, us and the economy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Brags About Being A Spender As She Flaunts Money by BreezyCB(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2017
Hhhcc
Re: Nigerian Lady Brags About Being A Spender As She Flaunts Money by ossaichika(m): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2017
Tell me thats not the money uncle sent to her for her siblings school fees? grin
Ooh thats not even up to 10k self mtchew

Re: Nigerian Lady Brags About Being A Spender As She Flaunts Money by DozieInc(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2017
Forgo what I wanted to comment.
Re: Nigerian Lady Brags About Being A Spender As She Flaunts Money by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2017
Is that one you have on your face make-up?. All these bush girls feeling fly.

Empty barrels make the loudest noise.
Re: Nigerian Lady Brags About Being A Spender As She Flaunts Money by Homeboiy: 11:38am On Oct 20, 2017
Some people dey ugly for life oo shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife / FG To Remove Costain, Jibowu Bridges For Lagos-ibadan Rail / Petition: Senate Probes Nigerian Army Over ‘wrongful’ Dismissal Of Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.