Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? (7995 Views)

Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) / Why Is Pink Most Ladies' Favourite Colour? / Latest Styles Of Ladies (native)clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by zoraro(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2010
deneut:

Iam wondering what men are doing on this thread

because it's in the front page, that's why.
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by yme1(f): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2010
i really do love pink but am planning on letting go cause its most babes favourite colour
i really dont love going with crowd grin grin
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2010
If I see a cute pink top, I'll buy it, but that's about it for me. It's not my favourite colour.
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Ennyt: 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2010
Pink is cool
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by ennainot(f): 1:16am On Mar 16, 2010
I think its because the colour (especially light pink) is cool and feminine in a very subtle way. Though my favourite colour is sky blue.
@ Ayettymams grin (I love ya name so nor mind the abbrevation) please read the OP again. He never said all women like pink,I believe his words were 'most women'. BTW,Which' Jungle woman' likes pink? shocked shocked
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by southern1(f): 2:52am On Mar 16, 2010
smiley for the most part my favorite colors have been gold and green. when i was in college i began to get more into pink because my sorority's colors are pink and green. smiley i only do pink and green together if i'm at a sorority function. perhaps because of always doing the pink and green at functions i tend to do other colors in my everyday life, hehehe
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by deneut: 3:39am On Mar 16, 2010
harakiri:

Ladies are NOT born with the "i love pink" syndrome.It's something they get accustomed to through the media,peer groups and toys.Pink is categorized with anything feminine.I think it originated from the color of that "thing" in between their legs. . .you know, i mean the "inner parts".It's usually pink on the "inside".
why do you have to think of women like that.even if u are lookin inside it everyday,must u shout
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by na2day2(m): 4:07am On Mar 16, 2010
emmboy:

I'm just amazed why pink is always the best colour of ladies. Surprising, maybe when they were younger, other colour might be their favourite colour but as soon as they know whats up, they automatically grow love for colour pink. It seems there's something special behind it so pls ladies could u shed more light on this?

what ladies? my mother and her peeps didn't know what pink was until my sister came along; to them it is just another color!
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Nobody: 4:09am On Mar 16, 2010
X

anyway I like pink but blue is my color.
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Jenna1(f): 4:14am On Mar 16, 2010
Pink is not a favorite color, can't stand it!! tongue Pink stinks!!
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by chukz4real(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2010
Pink, can't even differentiate it from brown! shocked
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by whitedove(m): 9:24am On Mar 16, 2010
Well,i think basically women liking pink is a matter of fad and also it has to do with their anatomy,check out the color of her pussy whether labia majora or minora
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by shilling(f): 9:29am On Mar 16, 2010
Pink isn't my favourite colour but I love it, cos it looks good on me . . . my brother also wears pink, also looks good on him. Most dark guy & girls look good in pink . . . but then again, it depends on the shade of pink.
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by oge4real(f): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2010
I dont like pink.
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2010
Pink is the colour of Pu.ssy
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Abbeycity4(f): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2010
I jst dnt knw y, Pink is my best colour!
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Abbeycity4(f): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2010
ziddy:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by candylips(m): 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2010
ziddy:

grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Abbeycity4(f): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2010
y are u laughing? is it true
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by candylips(m): 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2010
lol please ask him cheesy
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by tytylayor: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2010
ziddy:

is blue d colour of d di.ck?

@all
y dnt we strt by asking seun why he made d "f" (sign as female) pink and "m" (sign as male) blue?

i grew to learn dat pink is for a female while blue is for male. If y'all notice, an expecting mother who has been told by d scan result dat d baby she's expecting is a male, will go all d way getting all blue tins, from cloths to toys and every other baby materials, some will even decorate d baby's room with blue accessories. So same goes to d female baby.
But wen u grow up, u av d choice to choose which colour u prefer most.
As to me, pink is one of my best colours.
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by BabyBrown1(f): 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2010
I dont know what is attractive in the colour. I like green.Pink is not as attractive as green and even yellow.
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Donsaj(m): 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2010
Maybe it reminds them of some spooky feelings
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Donsaj(m): 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2010
Maybe it reminds them of some spooky feelings
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by daduke2k(m): 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2010
I luv pink polo tops and shirts. Bt its feminine color ,luv it though.
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by chinedumo(m): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2010
whiteroses:

^^ do naija men know pinks not for men?? i dont think they do come redeem in okota you will see grown as/s couple in pink traditional attire, blasting their perfume as they stroll down the congregation thinking the whole church dey envy them but us they laugh at the pink idea. btw whats naija peeps and perfume?? i know its off topic but i cant help but wonder, like mr odetoyinbo and his wife gives the fattest tithe and offering at church, wears the best lace and most expensive cars, one day i swear they got off their hummer and i saw him quickly sprays himself and his wife with perfume, is it just so its fresh and we'd smell it as he walks down to the frontĀ  angry i wanna know the motive

okay i get. trousers are for men while pink are for women. the rule is tasteful. Guys that wear pink are described as metrosexuals like Beckham David, so says another gal.
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2010
Abbey_city:

y are u laughing? is it true

why not check yours & confirm instead of asking someone who doesn't even have one? use a mirror grin
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Sissy3(f): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2010
maybe the most favorite color for GIRLS not for ladies
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by BabyBrown1(f): 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2010
The colour of a dress depends on the complexion of the girl.You guys can bear with me that certain colours do not fit certain people due to their complexion and for that reason they turn not to love the colour.For example those who have Pale Skin, Blue Eyes And Red Hair will always like blue colour dress because it suits their colour and girls with black complexion turns to hate wearing black dresses .In the contrary yellow girls like black colour and it fits them.For that reason . you guys have to know that each and every girl likes a dress that fits her .Girls who like pink have features that will match with the colour.
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Dblank(f): 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2010
colour pink.No way,its too babish u moah
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Bimbola26: 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2010
I simply love the colour pink and if anyone doesn't like it then that is their problem.
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by sexysugah(f): 12:19am On Apr 28, 2010
yes pink is the color, its soft a delicate so beautiful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Weave Sellers On Instagram / Some Weird African Hair Style (pictures). / Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.