Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

List Of Corrupt Nigerian Politicians And Govt Officials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Corrupt Nigerian Politicians And Govt Officials (3830 Views)

Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders / Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) / Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Corrupt Nigerian Politicians And Govt Officials by olybaby50(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2010
Guys, enough is enough! I can't wait-up any longer. I need the names of corrupt Naija's internal terrorist. If nothing can be done by citizens i think its time to take the bull by the horn. From one problem to the other. We do sotay the whole world don know us for bad, bad things because of our leaders. When will all this brouhaha end? Pls send me these names so i can send it to God to wipe them all away with a single blow. This guys' a joker i hear you say? Lets watch and see angry sad embarassed
Re: List Of Corrupt Nigerian Politicians And Govt Officials by mamagee3(f): 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2010
If you feel enough is enough. . .
Why don't you go and do some research about those that are getting you pissed
Instead of asking those that don't have an idea what you're rambling about to help you out. . .
Re: List Of Corrupt Nigerian Politicians And Govt Officials by olybaby50(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2010
Mumu-gee where exactly do you come from? You have a very bad mouth and you think you can rant it over me. Hush and go find somethings else to do if you don't have answer to my question.
Re: List Of Corrupt Nigerian Politicians And Govt Officials by mamagee3(f): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2010
olybaby50:

Mumu-gee where exactly do you come from? You have a very bad mouth and you think you can rant it over me. Hush and go find somethings else to do if you don't have answer to my question.
Have you ever imagined what life would feel like if you actually get out of the Cyber Cafe and go back to school. . .
You sound like someone who has a short view about life. . .
I said if you feel like you want to terminate those ruining Nigeria, Do some research first
and not go running to a discussion forum begging for their names. . .
What's so hard there to comprehend?
Now run along, dunce!
Re: List Of Corrupt Nigerian Politicians And Govt Officials by fegflu: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2010
Governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola.
Gbenga Daniel.
Gasau
Re: List Of Corrupt Nigerian Politicians And Govt Officials by olybaby50(m): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2010
Numbskull, Climatomiac, indolant, brain wack, pussy head, 2 timming losser. That's wat you are. I can go on with you, don't have time for rouche like you. If you like sleep in the cafe for a million years to come, i dont care. I know what you problem is. JOBLESSNESS of the highest order tongue shocked tongue
Re: List Of Corrupt Nigerian Politicians And Govt Officials by GM008: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2010
Guys, this is a post that needs the names of Nigerian Troublers, I dont see why these names cannot be published and then let people decide what to do with them.

Pls let the names start comming in, with addresses if possible; Also if you know the school their children go to list it, if you know where the wife or husband or children work list it, and the list continues.
Re: List Of Corrupt Nigerian Politicians And Govt Officials by TCash3(m): 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2012
How many of us have bothered 2 research some of dse infos 2 verify them? We can do better than pour out our vexation abt every post.

I did some searches and dug ds out:
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/exclusive-report-crude-oil-lifting-contracts-yar'adua's-cash-cow

D report was prepared when Yar'adua was alive bt it's a pointer 2 some of what's happening within d corridors of power among d elites, d war against corruption before us as Nigerians & d cabals Jonathan may be refering to (though he's not totally out of it).
CHEERS!!

(1) (Reply)

PDP Targets 40m New Members / Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. / Funny:Ghanaians Don Suffered,see What Nigerians Are Saying About Them On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.