Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! [few Days Left] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! [few Days Left] (276 Views)

Only A Few Days Left To Submit Entries In The Cussons Baby Moments Competition S / Few Days To Birthday! Born Again Tonto Dikeh Poses Seductively In New Photoshoot / Bimbo Akinsanya: I Left My Irresponsible Husband When My Son Was 3 Months Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! [few Days Left] by AllwriteMedia(m): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Are you an artiste? do you have a song you just recorded and you would like to upload it on a blog for people to download it and get familiar with you and your music?

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??

Take advantage of the ALLWRITEMEDIA OCTOBER PROMO to have your music on our platforms.

your music will be on our;
• Blog ~ www.allwrite.com.ng
• Fb page ~ www.fb.com/allwritemed
• IG page ~ @allwritemedia
• Twitter ~ @allwrite_media

for just #2,000.

interested persons should call this number

offer valid till 30/10/2017

(1) (Reply)

Lose As Much As 20 Kg In A Month, Burn Your Tummy Fats With Ease With Us / Mr. Eazi Truly Started The Ghana-nigeria Music Fusion – Koffi || WATCH / The Advise Sound Sultan Gave Me Impacted My Career- Indomix, Renowned Sound Engi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.