Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Never Judge Anyone Based On People's Opinion - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Never Judge Anyone Based On People's Opinion (914 Views)

Please Help With Your Candid Opinion / Advice For Job Seekers Based On Experience / Never Judge A Book By Its Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Judge Anyone Based On People's Opinion by oshoademola1(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
I joined a company once, and my new manager told me negative things about a junior colleague-Datum. He was of the opinion that Datum was overly critical and hard to work with,dishonest and not loyal; 'tread softly with him', he muttered. The manager openly criticised Datum and gave instructions that he should not assemble or repair any company's equipment .

In a short while,I realised that Datum was one of the best people the company had.Datum, according to everyone, was brilliant,an electrical/electronics engineer with precision and always responsive.

Good people are often seen as threats by weak leaders. We found out that Datum was getting a backlash because of his skills,encomium from the people including the top management staff and also for an award handed to him for his dedication

Despite all the lashes, Datum remained humble and accorded more respect to 'the boss of life'.

I learnt all along that you should never judge anyone by the opinion of others and always give people benefit of the doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Never Judge Anyone Based On People's Opinion by fatimababy95(f): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Can somebody tell the vaseline crew to stay off this thread?
Re: Never Judge Anyone Based On People's Opinion by Florblu(f): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
True!

Wisdom is profitable to direct

1 Like

Re: Never Judge Anyone Based On People's Opinion by oshoademola1(m): 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
which one is vaseline crew again?
fatimababy95:
Can somebody tell the vaseline crew to stay off this thread?
Re: Never Judge Anyone Based On People's Opinion by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
Well. . . Meekness is key.

1 Like

Re: Never Judge Anyone Based On People's Opinion by oshoademola1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
That is the key word. Despite the victimisation, he exhibited meekness at the highest level
Jhaytee4all:
Well. . . Meekness is key.

1 Like

Re: Never Judge Anyone Based On People's Opinion by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
oshoademola1:
That is the key word. Despite the victimisation, he exhibited meekness at the highest level

Yes, it's what Christ the Lord expect from us all, and the believers, because He is meek and lowly in heart. "Bless them that persecute and use you." as He had said in His word. "Vengeance is mine. I will repay." He had promised us again in His word.

Meekness is key. That's all.
Re: Never Judge Anyone Based On People's Opinion by oshoademola1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Correct
Jhaytee4all:

Yes, it's what Christ the Lord expect from us all, and the believers, because He is meek and lowly in heart. "Bless them that persecute and use you." as He had said in His word. "Vengeance is mine. I will repay." He had promised us again in His word.

Meekness is key. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Never Judge Anyone Based On People's Opinion by czarina(f): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
I had same issue one time, the lady was completely bent on soiling my reputation among the other staff especially the new ones, was getting to me one time but thanks to some principles I learnt from a friend...I developed this I don't give a duck attitude towards the whole shii, and in no time, the army she was recruiting found the truth for themselves. P. S she said all that trash behind me, and forms one mumu friendship when I'm around. Talk about cowardice!
Bottom line is, never believe anything before hearing from both sides.
Re: Never Judge Anyone Based On People's Opinion by joameh: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
Brother you are right but some people don't know please tell them ok.......
Re: Never Judge Anyone Based On People's Opinion by oshoademola1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
They can hear now
joameh:
Brother you are right but some people don't know please tell them ok.......
Re: Never Judge Anyone Based On People's Opinion by oshoademola1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
You are right
czarina:
I had same issue one time, the lady was completely bent on soiling my reputation among the other staff especially the new ones, was getting to me one time but thanks to some principles I learnt from a friend...I developed this I don't give a duck attitude towards the whole shii, and in no time, the army she was recruiting found the truth for themselves. P. S she said all that trash behind me, and forms one mumu friendship when I'm around. Talk about cowardice!
Bottom line is, never believe anything before hearing from both sides.

(1) (Reply)

Fusion Mobile Nig Ltd Invitee / VAB Solutions IT Company Ongoing Recruitment In Nigeria – Apply Now / We Need More Architects And Builders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.