Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

We Really Need White People In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Really Need White People In Nigeria (714 Views)

Dear Mr Seun! I Think We Really Need A Nairaland App / Why We Really Shout When We Are Angry. / Nigerians Ranked 21st Most Generous People In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Really Need White People In Nigeria by OLUWAMETOO: 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2010
i ve bin arguing all day with my sister,who keeps thinkin nigeria is goin 2 be one of the top nations with the way we are going.i personally believe that we need the white guyz in our system 2 make things work,not necessarily giving them the  important seat but like ministry of education,Environment/Housing,Transportation,Labour,Science/Technology.just to mention few,since it seems like if this bozos in power don't really look into things like this, just imagine good roads,education,health care system,enough foreign companies,crazy tourist centers ,science centers and so on, which black nation has worked tall without white? even though south Africa went thru the apartheid stuff,they now have a country that is beautiful,things work and are getting more development.with all the whole hype about Abuja and calabar(well planned cities),i recently browsed  hoping to see whether they were among the top cities in Africa.it appear not,dat not even 1 could make it 2 the top ten,and Nigeria as a whole should be the top nation due to our population, just for once i would like to wake up and know they aint showing Nigeria on CNN for negative sturvs(killing,terrorist,fuel scarcity) but for positive sturvs, they keep saying in the past that nigeria was one of the top countries, yyyyyyyy, because we had white guyz still in our politics, 50 years and the country is still like this has shown dat we blacks have not learn't anything,while some pipo are praying 4 military 2 come back, me am praying for white in the system                                       , peace

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Correctly Guessed Where A Nler Is From / Job Vacancies For Marketers / Toxic Waste Ship Brought By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.