Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

How A Fraudster Parading As Aisha Buhari Wanted To Scam Me. Pictures Below. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Fraudster Parading As Aisha Buhari Wanted To Scam Me. Pictures Below. (671 Views)

7 People Charged To Court For Parading A Woman Naked In Anambra / Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Fraudster Parading As Aisha Buhari Wanted To Scam Me. Pictures Below. by Theboss100(m): 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
I was just on my own when I got a friend request with the name Aisha Mahamadu Buhari. Thinking it was the first lady, I accepted and she began sending me messages. Not until she asked what I do for a living that I decided to suspect her as a fraudster. She even gave me number to call. She asked what she want her to do for me and I said anything madam. She said she will give me 350k to help myself, that I said should call her bank agent. To my surprise, the bank agent was demanding 2500 naira recharge card in order to process my payment. I message the idiot parading as the wife of the president and she said I should comply with her directive, that was when I concluded that it was same person I called and also chatting with on FB. I did not was time by blocking and deleting her.
Screenshots of our chat below.

1 Share

Re: How A Fraudster Parading As Aisha Buhari Wanted To Scam Me. Pictures Below. by Theboss100(m): 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Another one

Re: How A Fraudster Parading As Aisha Buhari Wanted To Scam Me. Pictures Below. by morbeta(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Out dated scam.

(1) (Reply)

After Watching This! Tears Will Roll From Your Eyes – Watch Video / Brave Nigerian Solider Writes Letter To Buhari. / Libya: The New Slave Slaughter Slab.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.