Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits (42107 Views)

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together / Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits by Teeneyo(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Scam.......well done sir.....u are here again
Re: Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits by sinola(m): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:
The girl is pretty.

Flavor my brother,please marry this babe.She better pass that Banner girl
Re: Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits by melzabull(f): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
^ cheesy:DVery adorable family pics.

If I were Flavour, I wold be confused as hell as to who to take as wife between the two. Both ladies are truly beautiful cool

1 Like

Re: Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits by asawanathegreat(m): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Looking good but not yet to be celebrated as family
Re: Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits by RomeoX(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
I admire Flavour for his good taste when it comes to women.
Re: Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits by abilemi(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
Holuwahyomzzy:
Check Out The Loving Words Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Said to Their Daughter, Gabrielle On Her 3rd Birthday Today

http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/10/flavour-celebrate-his-daughter-as-she.html
so what will I learn from the suposed loving words? Mtewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits by mechanics(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
That's business.
Re: Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits by kenkool(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
barnawilla:
HUSHPUPPI Did this to someone on twitter, i thought he's philanthropist

That's not his handle.
Re: Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits by ChineseBuggati3(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
barnawilla:
He did the same to me although I deleted the conversation, I wonder why all these people do such thing, later he will be claiming gucci master
Re: Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
barnawilla:

Lol!!! Don't you know this guy is a scammer?

He scams for a living.
Re: Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits by mrdickhead: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
Why flavour no go marry this fine girl
Re: Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits by wildchild02: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
#iLike

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
kay29000:
Flavor has great taste in women.

True that,sire and many females like him. They say he has good sex appeal on 'em, he is tall and muscular and also a singer. Eew! that came out weird embarassed

1 Like

Re: Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
candlewax:
A musician, a baby mama and a future baby mama
Lol,
Seriously??
Re: Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits by kay29000(m): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

True that,sire and many females like him. They say he has good sex appeal on 'em, he is tall and muscular and also a singer. Eew! that came out weird embarassed

Lol
Re: Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits by riyanxeally(f): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
a man always knws who luvs him n who was wt him wen he was nothing...super beautiful is d one real n beautiful....she even deserves better...luv dem anyways....n I adore sandra n Gabriella her beautiful daughter...haterz n anna come n see men know who ll stay wt dem wen thy are nothing u were just in love wt flavours money simple....
Re: Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits by hokafor(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Flavor marry this lady, like 2baba did.
Re: Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
Make flavour no think say Na him be the first,second or third guy to knack this damsel o.He fit be number 100th.
Re: Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits by blackcoffee(m): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Irukkanews:
Ever since music star Flavour and his former beauty queen second baby mama, Anna Banner broke up, there have been rumors that Flavour and his first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue got married secretly which led to his break up with Anna. Even though Flavour has shut down those rumors, they tend to still linger around especially owing to the fact that Flavour and Sandra seem always to be in the same location whenever he travels abroad, the last been Flavors appearance at the One Festival in New York.

Now, it seems Sandra is tired of hiding and have shown to the world that indeed, she is married to Flavor. Sandra who is also a former beauty queen today took to her Instagram page to celebrate her and Flavour's daughter, Muna's 3rd birthday and she shared series of photos but one stood out among the others, and it is the picture of her, Flavour and their daughter Muna wearing uniform color OF clothing. In the picture, you can see Flavour's hand resting on Sandra's shoulders.

Most people will say it's not a big deal, but then it is a big deal owing to the fact that Flavour's daughter with Anna Banner, Sofia just celebrated her 2nd birthday but Flavour and Anna did not come together to celebrate her birthday, she did get a big birthday celebration but Flavour was not around neither did he take a family photo with Anna and Sofia.

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE: http://irukkanews.com/could-this-be-a-confirmation-that-flavour-and-sandra-are-married-p2864-96.htm

Cc Lalasticlala

Flavour be converting all my future wives to baby mamas...
Re: Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits by perdollar(m): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2017
Tonytonex:
YOU ARE PRETIER
lies
Re: Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
The little girl is pretty, but would have been prettier if she took after the mother.. Flavour no fine abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress, Jackie Appiah Stuns In New Photo / Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” / Kaffy Replies Michael Omani, Dancer Who Blasted Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.