Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

How Every NYSC Coper Can Setup A Blog With Little Capital - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Every NYSC Coper Can Setup A Blog With Little Capital (443 Views)

A Youth Coper Can Be A Land Owner / Little Information About Each And Every Nysc Camp / A Fellow Coper Made Good Cash Where She Was Posted. See How. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Every NYSC Coper Can Setup A Blog With Little Capital by opportunihub: 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hello,

You can learn some money making skills online and make your NYSC service year to count in your favor. How do you achieve that? Learn 1 to 3 online businesses with which you can earn income, till you secure a job after your service year. At TechMatas.com, we help young graduates
and National Youth Service Corps NYSC, Members to start up an online business.

In this kind of economic situation when you don’t even have enough money to sustain you, you must think outside the box and create a business for yourself. You Can Start A Blog and Manage It From The Comfort of Your Room. I Started www.TechMatas.com without a job, and now I am lecturing, I am still Blogging and earning extra income from it and other online ventures. How much do you think I spent to design it? I only bought a web host for N5000. Thats all.

Would you like to know the steps I used? See the steps to Starting a blog while serving in NYSC below. I have also provided an EBook and 12 Different Video Tutorials.

As me questions about any area you are confused with and I will answer you, as soon as I can, cos I am a busy man.

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant VACANCY / Up For Grab: Dubai Direct Employment Visa (2)years / Get 75% Scholarship In Tourism And Hotel Management (bachelors) In Near East Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.