Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch (11218 Views)

Itel Mobile Set To Launch Her First Exclusive Store In Lagos Nigeria / Itel Mobile Launches Its Revolutionary First Fingerprint Entry-level Smartphone / Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch by bastien: 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:

like your mouth
then lemme contact you
Re: LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
bastien:
then lemme contact you
don't get you
Re: LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch by bastien: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:

don't get you
I like wide punnie, lemme hv ur contact ma'am
Re: LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
bastien:
I like wide punnie, lemme hv ur contact ma'am
And you expect me to put it here Abi
Re: LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch by Sowl(m): 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
HeyCorleone:

I wasn't raised to be positive about mediocre products.. If you think 10 years is a pretty short time to show your worth,then you're greatly mistaken..

Only 2 types of people use this phone in present day Nigeria; The misinformed (those who aren't too into phone specifications, mostly the elderly who believe an android phone is an android phone), and The broke people (who on a normal day, all things being equal and with the right amounts of cash would stay light years away from this product).

The bottom line is Itel is a very useless product, and may most likely remain so unless the company is bought over by top brands like Apple or Samsung..

Well said bro, u need to see the struggle I am using to type at the moment, this phone keeps frustrating me every day... I belong to the latter category of broke at the moment reason I can't get a new phone presently. Just need to close some deals this week and I would gladly drop this useless phone like a bad habit angry angry angry
Re: LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch by Norman4real(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
Pweety008:
Some of the specs of the brand new Itel S32
That's a very nice design. Would be even better if it was a metallic body. Otherwise it's good to see itel take the first step into the 2GB Ram and 4G categories.
Re: LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch by bastien: 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:

And you expect me to put it here Abi
lol, sorry ma'am, how can I get it then
Re: LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch by itelMobileNG: 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
Norman4real:
That's a very nice design. Would be even better if it was a metallic body. Otherwise it's good to see itel take the first step into the 2GB Ram and 4G categories.

Thank you Sir
Re: LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch by AkieWillis(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sowl:
Very useless phone

Your company is the reason I am posting a comment on a thread for the first time on nairaland in 3 years.

Ever since I bought this useless phone I am using to send this message in March of this year and the only thing I can say I enjoy is the battery life coz it's 5000mah.

Every other thing as been heart breaking, it switches off its self without prior notice, hangs like a Kid having seizure.... And worst of all now is part of the screen is redundant and not responding to touch again.

This is the worst phone I have ever used since I started using phones, even London used to buy never gave me this wàhálà compared to this phone I bought new when exchange rate was freaking high.

God bless you sir, exactly thesame thing happening to my phone too that I bought barely 2 months ago. The battery is the only thing there.
Re: LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch by NCP: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Finally. the first 4g and 2gb RAM equipped smartfones are coming to Nigeria. This was made possible. courtesy of hardTell, the foremost mobile phone brand from bottom rung of the smartfone ladder.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana / Download 2go Mobile Messenger / Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.