Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains (3244 Views)

Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) / Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by eyescue(m): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
Please my friend could not gi to toilet for like two days now and she is really in pain. She feels pressed but cannot pass out anything and she has tried pump, taking of several drugs, thou I don't know the names of the drug. Please anyone with possible solution should kindly drop it here.

Thank you
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by maxysmith(f): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tell him to eat banana

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
There's this liquid syrup they sell at pharmacies,my dear once she takes two spoonful, his excreta will be as soft as that of a baby.I can't recall the name.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by ebukahandsome(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
Let her lick orange and eat the roughage. then, pound ginger and apply on anus.
She will shit her rectum out. .
Finally

Thank me later cheesy
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by uzoormah(m): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Let her try eating banana...like 2 bunches..i remember when i ate 1 bunch in d bus on my way back to lagos..hmmm
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by uzoormah(m): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
There's this liquid syrup they sell at pharmacies,my dear once she takes two spoonful, his excreta will be as soft as that of a baby.I can't recall the name.

You wey poo dz afternoon..u have to 10k God oo
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by akinreals: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rush to pharmacy buy emzor salt mix with water, drink it, sit near toilet with powerful airfreshener. Goodluck
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by eyescue(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
ebukahandsome:
Let her lick orange and eat the roughage. then, pound ginger and apply on anus.
She will shit her rectum out. .
Finally

Thank me later cheesy

Please be serious
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by dingbang(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
See prescriptions gosh.. Please she should drink lots of water bikonu....

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
uzoormah:

You wey poo dz afternoon..u have to 10k God oo

Guy no be lie o.I av a friend that is suffering from pile.Na she dey take dat syrup.For her to poo like normal people na wahala.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by ebukahandsome(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
eyescue:

Please be serious

Well,my grand mother cant lie to me.
But if u aint comfortable with the ginger formular, the orange formular will help.. Am serious

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by uzoormah(m): 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Guy no be lie o.I av a friend that is suffering from pile.Na she dey take dat syrup.For her to poo like normal people na wahala.

Abi o..that banana go make am purge..unless na stone block her anus
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
uzoormah:

Abi o..that banana go make am purge..unless na stone block her anus

Banana is gud though.But that liquid will melt the shit.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by uzoormah(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Banana is gud though.But that liquid will melt the shit.
I wish her d best though
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
maxysmith:
Tell him to eat banana

You can't be serious! Banana is rich in potassium which has high affinity for water hence will increase the dryness of the stool.

Instead, take oranges, cucumber and lots of water. If it doesn't work after some time then report to the hospital for proper examination and possible digital removal (if it's already impacted )
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Liquid Paraffin
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by okey777(m): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tell her to go to a pharmacy and buy liquid paraffin, it will soften the feces

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by temi4fash(m): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
All is well ooo
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sexy20:

Liquid Paraffin

God bless u.that's d name.It with soften the poo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
uzoormah:
Let her try eating banana...like 2 bunches..i remember when i ate 1 bunch in d bus on my way back to lagos..hmmm

Are you hoping to help her or worsen her constipation
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
dingbang:
See prescriptions gosh.. Please she should drink lots of water bikonu....

You can imagine. Even banana is on the list
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by uzoormah(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sexy20:

Are you hoping to help her or worsen her constipation
Oya doctor help her
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by dingbang(m): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sexy20:

You can imagine. Even banana is on the list
lol I was just amused..

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
uzoormah:

Oya doctor help her

Ofcourse I have helped her or didn't u read it? cool
Na waa o. ITK

Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by Hilles(m): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
some serious shittt! tho!
get her liquid paraffin, you could get it from any pharmaceutical store around!
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by uzoormah(m): 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sexy20:

Ofcourse I have helped her or didn't u read it? cool Na waa o. ITK
Sabina
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by maxysmith(f): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sexy20:

You can't be serious! Banana is rich in potassium which has high affinity for water hence will increase the dryness of the stool.

Instead, take oranges, cucumber and lots of water. If it doesn't work after some time then report to the hospital for proper examination and possible digital removal (if it's already impacted )
. I don't know o, I was only trying to help him. Thanks for enlighten me
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
maxysmith:
. I don't know o, I was only trying to help him. Thanks for enlighten me

Thanks too for not picking offence unnecessarily.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
uzoormah:

Sabina

Sure. And I can prove it anywhere cool
Not deceiving ppl in need when you don't know it, forgetting not all are ignorant.

Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
akinreals:
Rush to pharmacy buy emzor salt mix with water, drink it, sit near toilet with powerful airfreshener. Goodluck

Lol @powerful air freshener.....guess you meant Epsom salt
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
eyescue:
Please my friend could not gi to toilet for like two days now and she is really in pain. She feels pressed but cannot pass out anything and she has tried pump, taking of several drugs, thou I don't know the names of the drug. Please anyone with possible solution should kindly drop it here.

Thank you

How far? She don poo? Or warming up to poo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Foods That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / COVID-19 Update For June 17 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For October 1 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.