Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Ikeja Electric (NEPA) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ikeja Electric (NEPA) (827 Views)

PHCN(IKEJA ELECTRIC) Meter Activation Code Delay / Pawakad Agent (ikeja Electric) / Make Extra Income On Pawakad By Becoming Ikeja Electric agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikeja Electric (NEPA) by Shybubet(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
I have been trying to understand why things are going worst. I just was to know who should suffer the cost. I live in a flat of 4, only one has a prepaid meter because it was a duplex that was converted to four flats. We requested for prepaid meter, at the moment we still don't have. My question is why do we get high estimated bills? The worst is that they ration the light.
Secondly, how do we resolve not paying for high estimated bill? Please someone should share their own experience.
Re: Ikeja Electric (NEPA) by nosiebaba(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
This is just pure wickedness.. How on Earth will it be allowed to estimate electricity consumption even when they have increased the tariff over and over again.
sad

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric (NEPA) by Shybubet(m): 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
I moved to this flat 15th day of April, and was given a bill of 6k. And since I have also not received a bill less than 4k. Each day I spend 600 naira for fuel. Why on earth should I received a bill of 6k plus for the month of September.
I need advise from anyone on how to resolve this with NEPA.
Re: Ikeja Electric (NEPA) by kingthreat(m): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2017
Shybubet:
I moved to this flat 15th day of April, and was given a bill of 6k. And since I have also not received a bill less than 4k. Each day I spend 600 naira for fuel. Why on earth should I received a bill of 6k plus for the month of September.
I need advise from anyone on how to resolve this with NEPA.

My own na 10k every month them dey give me

(1) (Reply)

The Ig,and Nigeria Police Force Should Stop Deceiving Us Bail Is Not Free / Pst Esther Martins Urge Ngo's To Do Humanitarian Services In Country Prisons / Acquiring The Whatsapp Verification Badge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.