Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) (29560 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS) / Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by bestview: 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
The same Okoroawusa who is yet to pay ordinary salary nor do any meaningful infrastructure other than building statues. APC is a joke cheesy

Willie all the way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by FEGNO: 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
God forbid that APShit will win Anambra state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Priceless25: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
APC will never win in Anambra, I'm yet to see what APC-govern states have got to show as progressives they claim to be. Forget the crowd, Ifeanyi Uba had such crowd when he contested, yet he failed woefully under labour party, Ngige did and yet lost (mind you, he's actually popular and influential), no governorship aspirant won't pull such crowd if given the podium. Willy has not done well but I'll rather have APGA in charge of my state than APC. Look at the calibre of men in attendance, men with questionable character and horrible performance accentuated by their abstract manifestos before they assumed office. To say that the picture of those men make me sick to my stomach is benign, the picture stirs up cognitive dissonance in whoever that reasons well. Look at Trump or Buhari, candidates electorates voted cause of their perceived grievances with the incumbent leader and you'll see clear errors in their judgements and narcissistic personalities impairing their judgements. God won't allow such to befall my state, we can't go back to Mbadinuju's era. Return to sender.. PLS!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Apga would still win

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
I must say the version of juju that APC is using is one of a kind. I mean how do you explain the fact that they aren't delivering on any promise ; are overspending and yet ppl are still following them blindly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by months: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
DEY HAVE ALL LEFT THEIR STATE, ENTER BUS AND CONVERGE ON ANAMBRA STATE, BUT IT WONT STOP THE STREETS FROM BEING EMPTY THAT DAY.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
UzuegbuProsper:
ANAMBRA TURNS APC

Majority of Igbos have taken a decision to join the moving train. We are better off, being in the negotiation table than crying like babies. Political power is not given out of sympathy, but collected with courage.

While Imo leads the way, as a result of Governor Rochas Okorocha's foresight and vision, Anambra is following. Majority of Anambra people will not only vote, but will defend their votes for the APC, come November 18th. The Anambra voter understands that this election offers Ndigbo a grand opportunity to raise their negotiating powers ahead of 2019. This is our chance to break into that 97%, and we will not miss it.

Igbos have decided to key into the APC chance and we are not leaving any stones unturned in doing this. This is the largest crowd since the campaigns for the Anambra governorship started and, while nothing is settled in politics till the final day, I can say that Anambra governorship is fully settled for APC.

Written by Onwuasoanya Fcc Jones

Same people do dey for apga and pdp rally

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
UzuegbuProsper:
ANAMBRA TURNS APC

Majority of Igbos have taken a decision to join the moving train. We are better off, being in the negotiation table than crying like babies. Political power is not given out of sympathy, but collected with courage.

While Imo leads the way, as a result of Governor Rochas Okorocha's foresight and vision, Anambra is following. Majority of Anambra people will not only vote, but will defend their votes for the APC, come November 18th. The Anambra voter understands that this election offers Ndigbo a grand opportunity to raise their negotiating powers ahead of 2019. This is our chance to break into that 97%, and we will not miss it.

Igbos have decided to key into the APC chance and we are not leaving any stones unturned in doing this. This is the largest crowd since the campaigns for the Anambra governorship started and, while nothing is settled in politics till the final day, I can say that Anambra governorship is fully settled for APC.

what kind of writeup us this please?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Uche000(m): 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
phemmyutd:

I am just imagining the type of insult your brothers are preparing for you for typing these
Me sef dey wait o. Lol
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
They have failed already
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Pat081: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
Wer is dat fool dat said dat nobody cum out d other time??lpob n lies re like 5 & 6 let wait n c d out cum of dia sit at home in November maybe is lpob dat hv power or government
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Oloripelebe: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
deji17:

I maintain, No Lefelendum, No erection in Anambla..

grin grin grin Ofe nsala day grin grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by maruzia: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
APGA RALLY SHUT DOWN ANAMBRA STATE.
APC HAD CASH AND CARRY CROWD MOSTLY IMPORTED FROM IMO MOSQUE BY 410 OKOROCHA

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by serikiYCU(m): 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Unbelievable
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
bestview:
The same Okoroawusa who is yet to pay ordinary salary nor do any meaningful infrastructure other than building statues. APC is a joke cheesy

Willie all the way

Okoroawusa gave u people TAXIMO....U wan deny am? angry
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by spencekat(m): 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
coliform:
Nwoye might not win this election, because of the hatred an average Igbo man has for APC, but he will surely give the eventual winner a run for his money
Obiano will win again.The runner up will be PDP and not even APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by mgbadike81: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
ugofr:
ndi'beanyi chop d money, ego bu ego anyi! mbosi election bugodu iru efi Ka anyi ga eji maputa.....o mpa, Ka m nukwa na echi aburo afia!
fine girl, pinopino,I son de trip for you based on your picture and comment. I bu nwa otu? (Onitsha brought up).
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by ivolt: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Unfortunately, kanu is nowhere to be found.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by RoyalUc(m): 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
months:
DEY HAVE ALL LEFT THEIR STATE, ENTER BUS AND CONVERGE ON ANAMBRA STATE, BUT IT WONT STOP THE STREETS FROM BEING EMPTY THAT DAY.

Nwanna, ndo o!
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by highchief1: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
UzuegbuProsper:
ANAMBRA TURNS APC

u are a mere writer leave politics for politicians.thise crowd are paid crowd you will see most of those ppl in pdp campaign n apga too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by highchief1: 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
spencekat:
Obiano will win again.The runner up will be PDP and not even APC
god bless u o who is nwoye I go
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by ugofr(f): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
mgbadike81:
fine girl, pinopino,I son de trip for you based on your picture and comment. I bu nwa otu? (Onitsha brought up).
confam, early days na umudei, finally febazia omagba phase 2.. Nwanne, Ke mbosi bu afia?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
The only person capable of stopping Nwoye is Buhari. I don't see him stopping Nwoye. Nwoye was that hammer in the gloved fists of Uba brothers. He was the man that made things happen. Against all odds ,he came out as pdp gubernitorial candidate for the last elections. Even when Jonathan worked against his candidature and placed all coercive forces at Obi's disposal , Nwoye still came second in the election. He beat Ngige in number of votes cast ,despite campaining only for 10 days. Today Andy Uba is rooting for Nwoye, so is Emeka Offor, Uche Ekwunife (who was promised the restoration of her senatorial seat.) Stella Odua will support Nwoye as Obazee winning will eclipse her in the Ogbaru area. Obiano is a no no in Ogbaru. Anambra west and Ayamelum local government areas in addition to Oyi (Nwoye's )local govt will vote Nwoye. Only Anambra east or precisely Aguleri will vote Obiano. So technically Obiano has only one local government in Anambra north. Peter Obi , Uche Ekwunife and Chris Ngige will frustrate Obiano in their Base Anambra central. Andy Uba and co will deliver Orumba north and south plus Aguata to APC. Nnewi north and south will vote Obiano, because it is their turn to produce the next Governor . So they want to hasten his tenure by voting for him. Emeka Offor will always deliver Ekwusigo to whomever he supports. Now Nwoye. Ihiala is a contested Area. Nwoye will clear Anambra north. Obazee will share Anambra central with Nwoye. Obiano will share Anambra south with Nwoye. The disappointed and marginalised PDP faction will join their former Boss Nwoye. Ex PDP Godfather Arthur Eze is now APC. The PDP rigging machine is in custody of Dr Tony Nwoye. The only man that can stop Dr Nwoye is Muhammadu Buhari. But ,can he? Would he?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by mgbadike81: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
ugofr:
confam, early days na umudei, finally febazia omagba phase 2.. Nwanne, Ke mbosi bu afia?
nwa ana mu ekolu gi, I di godu sharp bia di gallant, NNE biko ka Anyi nwegodu na WhatsApp ka mu kowara GI ka o si eme mu, 08130953131
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by borntosuccess(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
UzuegbuProsper:
ANAMBRA TURNS APC

shey u know say na only u be d man wey dey support dis shit called APC in anambra
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by chiamaka4g: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
You are shameless. Rochas vision and sight indeed. Political thug.

UzuegbuProsper:
ANAMBRA TURNS APC

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by borntosuccess(m): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Kingsley1000:
The crowd at the apc rally in onitsha has dwarfed that of pdp and apga combined.up apc.
u really think APC would win anambra election
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by dubemeagle(m): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
Kingsley1000:
this election will eventually shock some people......ayaka nsugbe gaba....................

The only person capable of stopping Nwoye is Buhari.
I don't see him stopping Nwoye. Nwoye was that
hammer in the gloved fists of Uba brothers. He was
the man that made things happen. Against all odds
,he came out as pdp gubernitorial candidate for the
last elections. Even when Jonathan worked against
his candidature and placed all coercive forces at Obi's
disposal , Nwoye still came second in the election. He
beat Ngige in number of votes cast ,despite
campaining only for 10 days. Today Andy Uba is
rooting for Nwoye, so is Emeka Offor, Uche Ekwunife
(who was promised the restoration of her senatorial
seat.) Stella Odua will support Nwoye as Obazee
winning will eclipse her in the Ogbaru area. Obiano is
a no no in Ogbaru. Anambra west and Ayamelum local
government areas in addition to Oyi (Nwoye's )local
govt will vote Nwoye. Only Anambra east or precisely
Aguleri will vote Obiano. So technically Obiano has
only one local government in Anambra north. Peter
Obi , Uche Ekwunife and Chris Ngige will frustrate
Obiano in their Base Anambra central. Andy Uba and
co will deliver Orumba north and south plus Aguata to
APC. Nnewi north and south will vote Obiano, because
it is their turn to produce the next Governor . So they
want to hasten his tenure by voting for him. Emeka
Offor will always deliver Ekwusigo to whomever he
supports. Now Nwoye. Ihiala is a contested Area.
Nwoye will clear Anambra north. Obazee will share
Anambra central with Nwoye. Obiano will share
Anambra south with Nwoye. The disappointed and
marginalised PDP faction will join their former Boss
Nwoye. Ex PDP Godfather Arthur Eze is now APC. The

PDP rigging machine is in custody of Dr Tony Nwoye.
The only man that can stop Dr Nwoye is Muhammadu
Buhari. But ,can he? Would he?
STORY STORY STORY no election

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Charly68: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
From the moment Nwoye defeated Senator Ubah I knew anything can happen in this election..that guy is a political sophisticate

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Apoztl3(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
UzuegbuProsper:
More pictures of the campaign rally
Na this imp(Okoro) go dey shine teeth for sun even when nobody dey laff with'am
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by extralargehead(m): 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Why now ?. what does the president hope to achieve with this ?. APC is has left mos Nigerians more wounded and hurt than they were during all previous administrations. VOTE APC OUT OF NIGERIA!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Once Wanted Building Named After Obaseki For ‘selfless Service’ / Tinubu: The Criteria To Pick My Running Mate Is In My Pocket Book / Nyanya Blast Victim, Dominic, Dies After Surgery In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.